Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 6:17:41

I see no war dec on a war you guys started. I love this 13 vs 1 BS war you all started. You guys all bullied someone setting back and doing nothing to other alliances. You truly are low life winners. Know go pick on an alliance more your size retards.

Dutchy Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 7:10:53

13v1?

Cowards

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 7:13:02

I think this is my last country in alliance server there are to many bullies in this server that run people from the game.

First EVO picked on me last set(9 vs 1 also merc and elders joined in)
This set stones is picking on me. (13 vs 1)

I think mods should start turning bullies like EVO and stones purple. Yes the whole alliance. This is why the game is dying and something most be done about it.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2019, 7:31:19

I disagree with deletions but its quite clear that there is a lot of unproductive one-sided conflicts that do nothing for the game but drives player numbers down. I advise that you keep informing the devs informed of your position on these issues. Devs who are now more active than ever before and looking, reading trying to get a sense of what changes the game needs to survive and perhaps grow.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 7:39:46

Looks like you did a 2:1 retal that contributed to the whole thing. That's a Derrick move.

But yeah, i dunno why stones decided to grab you in the first place. It's an obviously bad and unproductive move to grab players (can't even blame ignorance as you were tagged) as now they'll waste a lot of time and turns on you and neither side comes out ahead. It's not even about maintaining the community, which maybe only some of us care about, but about an obviously bad grab.

(Assuming I even looked at the right country as I didn't look too hard)
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 8:04:21

Originally posted by sinistril:
Looks like you did a 2:1 retal that contributed to the whole thing. That's a Derrick move.

But yeah, i dunno why stones decided to grab you in the first place. It's an obviously bad and unproductive move to grab players (can't even blame ignorance as you were tagged) as now they'll waste a lot of time and turns on you and neither side comes out ahead. It's not even about maintaining the community, which maybe only some of us care about, but about an obviously bad grab.

(Assuming I even looked at the right country as I didn't look too hard)

Look again at the retals

Stones hit

2019-08-23 23:02:41 PS Trump2020 (#12) STONES Leave me be please (#402) xWoFx 832A (1320A)

Retals L:L before ghost acres

2019-08-24 14:58:23 SS Leave me be please (#402) xWoFx Trump2020 (#12) STONES 526A (745A)

Only 63.2% taken back

2019-08-24 14:59:40 PS Leave me be please (#402) xWoFx Trump2020 (#12) STONES 728A (1033A)

Second retal to get L:L

100% legal retals.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 8:26:14

Then having the same guy hit me again a few days later is just being a bully.

I been busy taking care of a untag suicider so he waited until he had more power to hit me again so I couldn’t hit back so I took my land back from 108. Then 108 suicided on me because he is another bully.

I sent messages on all my hits/retals

If 12 was trying to do a over retal hit he failed to message me about it making it a new set of attacks.

Stones are bullies that are killing the game.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 8:45:33

Before anyone says I was hiding as a suicider I made it clear who I was.

Wings over Fire was an old EE alliance Kill4free Deci and I made back in the day.

https://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldtag/183/Fire

Boltar Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 11:32:05

Hellrush u can't take L:L ur not a established alliance and even tho had to fight for it. If u want land to land. I suggest getting more players in ur tag and fighting for ur right to ur retal policy and maybe next time have a chat with marshal evos fa that way u atleast have proof they aren't trying to work with u

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2019, 12:20:44

80% L:L is as good as established, but you have to contact the alliance if not pacted or agreed beforehand. What is not established is retalling another country than the one that hit you. No alliance that ever had that as a policy has lived to tell their tale. :P

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 29th 2019, 12:49:20

GeneralofRome Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 13:15:41

Be still are whiny little fluffs here...some things never change huh? How about being in an alliance and not running a solo country tag...it really isn’t that hard. If you don’t want to go play in primary and stop your fluffing

Edited By: GeneralofRome on Aug 29th 2019, 13:25:30
See Original Post

Aug 29th 2019, 13:23:18

Oh...and stay off my land

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 29th 2019, 14:03:39

Some tags start out as solo and build up. You all are going to waste time and turns killing him, but then again Stones can't net so what does it mater?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Boltar Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 14:19:55

Stones should fs gnv

Aug 29th 2019, 14:20:24

Originally posted by Red X:
Some tags start out as solo and build up. You all are going to waste time and turns killing him, but then again Stones can't net so what does it mater?

What’s netting? O_o

PatriotIMP

Aug 29th 2019, 14:21:34

sticks and stones...anybody seen chapelle's new stand up? HELLAFUNNY!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 14:37:27

There's a reason people call you helltard, this thread is an excellent case in point, Boltar pointed out what you already should know being that you're a vet.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 14:39:55

I QUIT ALLIANCE SERVER

Go fluffING fluff yourself Stoners thinking your big boys killing off a 1 person tag that did nothing to you until you started fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 14:42:58

Originally posted by Hellrush:
I QUIT ALLIANCE SERVER

Go fluffING fluff yourself Stoners thinking your big boys killing off a 1 person tag that did nothing to you until you started fluff.

You failed at diplomacy, your doing, Stones are doing what any established alliance would.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 14:51:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I QUIT ALLIANCE SERVER

You failed at diplomacy, your doing, Stones are doing what any established alliance would.

Lmfao that’s BS stones are being bullies.

I did nothing but retals to stones. Gives them no right to missile GS BR or AB me. By using them just shows they are lowlife retard idiots killing Alliance server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 14:56:32

I QUIT ALLIANCE SERVER

I did nothing but retals to stones. Gives them no right to missile GS BR or AB me. By using them just shows they are lowlife retard idiots killing Alliance server.

It would have been ok if you did it properly 1:1 instead of L:L without making proper diplomatic engagement. So...YOU failed yourself.
(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 15:11:31

Dead

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 15:40:41

I QUIT ALLIANCE SERVER

It would have been ok if you did it properly 1:1 instead of L:L without making proper diplomatic engagement. So...YOU failed yourself.

Lmfao

Wouldnt that go both ways. They didn’t even try to make proper FA work with me. All they did was start a 1 sided war.

Not like I was hiding.

1. I am under a known alliance name.
2. They could have made a post here.
3. I have pacts with other alliance they only needed to ask around.
4. Even Derrick knew who I was.

So STONES = BULLIES plan and simple.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 15:43:36

SMH

I digress
(•_•)

Boltar Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 16:07:47

Not often someone says I'm right. Thanks koh

Aug 29th 2019, 16:25:15

Are you done crying yet

Snoopdawg Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 16:28:19

why did you ss on your first retal a ps would have given you your land back +?

Aug 29th 2019, 16:34:37

I QUIT ALLIANCE SERVER

Lmfao

Wouldnt that go both ways. They didn’t even try to make proper FA work with me. All they did was start a 1 sided war.

Not like I was hiding.

1. I am under a known alliance name.
2. They could have made a post here.
3. I have pacts with other alliance they only needed to ask around.
4. Even Derrick knew who I was.

So STONES = BULLIES plan and simple.

1.) Your point?
2.) Didn’t feel like it and no we didn’t have to do squat
3.) again...your point?
4.) see number 1 and 3

So Hellrush = Little flufftard who needs a diaper change and a ba ba

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 29th 2019, 17:08:12

Originally posted by Boltar:
Stones should fs gnv

I wouldn't do that. It would be a shame to lose a war to a tag trying to net that is smaller then you.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 17:30:49

Do it stones. Do it!!!! He's almost asking for it!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 18:12:58

Not often someone says I'm right. Thanks koh

You're welcome, giving credit where its due :-)
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 29th 2019, 18:44:46

Im pretty sure we are pacted ;)

Only reason I am giving them fluff is cuz like 5 of them are old TIE folk, so boltar calm your tits

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 18:48:03

I usually contact FR people of war clans before i take retals. Even in cases where I am pacted. Anyone who knows me knows i do every single hit on a case by case basis (sin. Every hit is different and you know it. The problem is people stringently think one type of retal policy is appropriate when in reality every hit is different, and should be treated as such. One can easily show that off by hitting a 30k acre country with a 2k acre country and demanding their aggressor tag take 1:1 as we did. I don't really give a damn what is customary). Imo, most leaders probably wouldn't have killed hellrush in this scenario, however, most warclans would.

The reason why contacting warclans is typically the way to handle things, as I've done for GNV just today, is because they're less predictable and often looking for fluff to kill. But again, that's that going by feel sorta FA work that I believe is appropriate now that such disparities can make up such differences.

For the most part everyone is correct, but the breakdown, as it often is, was communication imo.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 19:39:15

If every hit is different, then every retal is different. Running untags with the intention of getting hit then jumping to a tag to take retals for 10x what you lost is closer to a war dec under the every hit is different scenario. Retals should be done with pacts, if you're unpacted, then either do the fa work first and accept what you get (or war if the terms are unacceptable to you) or accept that you're going to get 1:1.

Pacts should be adequately robust to account for every hit. It's not really difficult to hedge out all the scenarios
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 20:12:45

Originally posted by Red X:

Im pretty sure we are pacted ;)

Only reason I am giving them fluff is cuz like 5 of them are old TIE folk, so boltar calm your tits

Likely excuse.

postman Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 20:14:54

I grabbed you and didn't accept your ll retal,you could have ps your first hit and maybe i wouldn't have came back
and hit you again?
you couldn't retal my 2nd hit so you hit another player and then you whine when your killed??
you also say you were attacking another un tagged but all he did was retal hit for hit and you went off on him as well.

quit yer fluffin you were landfat anyway

postman Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 20:16:05

oh and i was saving those missiles for Red-X

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 29th 2019, 20:43:00

Originally posted by postman:
oh and i was saving those missiles for Red-X

Go hold a sign lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 20:50:35

/me holds sign

Missiles 4 Red X

:P
(•_•)

breeze Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 21:40:55

Ive never saw Stones bully anyone in the past. You should have contacted their FA

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 22:24:40

Originally posted by sinistril:
If every hit is different, then every retal is different. Running untags with the intention of getting hit then jumping to a tag to take retals for 10x what you lost is closer to a war dec under the every hit is different scenario. Retals should be done with pacts, if you're unpacted, then either do the fa work first and accept what you get (or war if the terms are unacceptable to you) or accept that you're going to get 1:1.

Pacts should be adequately robust to account for every hit. It's not really difficult to hedge out all the scenarios
I tend to agree with that, which is why the balance of those untaggeds were paid for by the tag (myself).

I also agree that pacts should be more robust as should actual retal policies across the board. Perhaps it is the fault of current foreign relations being done mostly on the fly because we are all pretty lazy and situations only arise here and there. I'm not the guy who writes up a more perfect policy tho. I just try to handle individual situations in a mutually beneficial manner.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 29th 2019, 23:00:58

I agree with many.
Here is what I see:
You were given good advice here and then raged out on many people.
You really should have reached out, it probably would have saved a lot of this.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dutchy Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 23:33:56

Naaaaahhhh

Give em hell El Tardo - they’ve got a dumb clan name anyway!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 30th 2019, 0:48:34

/me holds sign

Missiles 4 Red X

:P

Lol

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 30th 2019, 1:12:21

Stoners are mean 'ol bullies and Hellrush is a cry baby … as for the rest of you, mind your own business and let me watch Hellrush and Stoners go at each other on AT 'nuff said

major Game profile

Aug 30th 2019, 1:20:09

Thank you all , it all goes to what has already been said.... there is no land for land retals that have not been agreed to prior.

You cant pick another member of a tag to take your land back from, and not expect to get hit back hard.

I respect you running as a 1 country tag, was impressed with you last set, but you are just that, a one country tag... dont declare that you are an "alliance" and then complain when the alliance you placed your own retal rules upon defends their tag Sir.

major Game profile

Aug 30th 2019, 1:25:56

mad missiles for Red X !!!!!!!!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 30th 2019, 1:36:32

Originally posted by major:
mad missiles for Red X !!!!!!!!

I feel the love from my brothers.

M m i x X Game profile

Aug 30th 2019, 20:16:52

i know why you want us to get FSed :P
-=(M m i x X)=-

Boltar Game profile

Aug 30th 2019, 22:51:00

Plz do tell KaPnPinoy