Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2019, 4:39:26

On single payer...our government doesn't do fluff correctly ever. You're spot on there.

However, our government will NOT pay $150k for a surgery that costs $5k in Europe, but our people have to because they live here. I don't think it's a permanent solution by any means, but right now the insurance companies and big pharma make a fluffload fluffing american citizens in the ass with health care.

I'd be open to a better solution....like maybe even price capping. But it's rrrrreeeeal hard to set a value on things that have cost millions of dollars of research to create and primary costs are just futures that may be outdone in a few years time and never recovered. It's difficult and no idea is perfect.

I'd just prefer my congressman was spending time telling my doctor to go fluff himself charging me $150 a pill for some drug i need rather than having to do it independently atm.

I kind of don't have a better reason i support it atm tho. I just know I'm getting fluffed by the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies and would be down to roll the dice on something else. Everything is so much cheaper under literally every other system in every other country so we are doing something wrong.