Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2019, 5:55:17

Where'd the hessman thread go.....

My dude is missing because of something that happened here and I'd like very much to know....

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2019, 14:31:05

He told me he’s taking a break from EE.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2019, 14:50:12

Word

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2019, 18:20:55

Primeval happened, he did apologize for jumping the gun but I doubt hessman read it, he logged in to a forum ban and a purple country, I would say FU and take a break too if I was him, mods have a lot on their plate but it is important to verify and double check BEFORE clicking DELETE.

My two cents.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Aug 26th 2019, 19:44:43

didn't he get reinstated? primmy said he restored country, ofc that was wee bit too late. forum ban stayed cause he told things which require spending turns.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 26th 2019, 23:01:51

I also found out after the fact that he was messaging other countries in-game asking them to finish the kill. So... even though I didnt know that at the time and didn't do my best work reviewing the news and ending up reinstating him, it turns out he totally deserved it anyway.

The discussion was in another thread and the posts were deleted because it promoted/advocated in-game cheating.

Originally posted by Marshal:
didn't he get reinstated? primmy said he restored country, ofc that was wee bit too late. forum ban stayed cause he told things which require spending turns.

Not exactly. The big issue was he asked for help killing a country on a solo server.

Edited By: Primeval on Aug 27th 2019, 2:30:38

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2019, 23:58:14

It’s really annoying to have an all jetter on server ruining it for other players., & so I sympathize with those who try to hand off information to finish those types of players off.

But even though I sympathize with them ultimately it’s against the rules on EXPRESS. I think some players are not aware what is allowed and not allowed with in game messages on EXPRESS. I think Prime summed up exactly what happened in his last post.

I honestly don’t even know why there’s in game messaging for the solo servers.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2019, 23:59:44

Dbl post

Ratski Game profile

Aug 27th 2019, 4:30:07

I got a in game message about taking out a player #8 I think. I know better theses days...lol Most of the messages, I get say Retail ! I am not biting into that one no way. Thats collaboration, a no no, on Express !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2019, 5:54:57

Originally posted by Primeval:
I also found out after the fact that he was messaging other countries in-game asking them to finish the kill. So... even though I didnt know that at the time and didn't do my best work reviewing the news and ending up reinstating him, it turns out he totally deserved it anyway.

The discussion was in another thread and the posts were deleted because it promoted/advocated in-game cheating.

Originally posted by Marshal:

Not exactly. The big issue was he asked for help killing a country on a solo server.

Well then....your gut reaction was accurate, job well done :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2019, 6:51:17

There are three separate problems:

1. Deliberate cheaters - The mods do an alright job in limiting this problem.

2. Undeliberate cheaters - We can see time and time again that people do things against the rules and get surprised and sometimes very angry when they get deleted. Since the problem is systemic we can't only blame the individuals, so something needs to be done to combat this. Rules should be easier to find and forcefed to players etc. People quit over this. It causes unnecessary mod work.
Indivuduals have the ABILITY to make sure they know and understand the rules, but in the current environment very few do, and that is a systemic issue that mods/devs should improve upon.

3. Griefers - This is the biggest problem in the game right now, albeit only because the mods combat cheaters rather actively at this point in time so that is no longer the most major issue. We can see that griefing causes people to quit all the time. We can see that it causes people to cheat deliberatly or undeliberately as we have seen both in primary and express in just the last few days and as we see repeatedly. We can also see that griefing causes griefing, in part this is because its the only rational response in many situations if one wishes that there be consequences also for the griefers. In most situations tho it just randomly affects new innocent people.
Combat griefing effectively and I can guarantee that all servers increase 50-100% in active players just due to this. In part due to people comming back, but also just because more players will play more servers.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 27th 2019, 6:53:26

bizzy Game profile

Aug 27th 2019, 23:37:45

I quit express somewhat because of griefers, it is a problem for sure. I agree with the griefers turn others also, you stop wanting to spend time playing earth, because nothing worse then playing a bunch during the week because you want to try and set a personal best or something, only to get RoR or triple tapped by all jetter, then you look at the eestats and they are triple tapping everyone, you try and time the DR to get a bit back, oh damn someone AB him to the ground, there's your week wasted because of some dolt, and oh look it is same guy who does it every week. Earth griefers are like Antifa, bunch of idiots that seem to have more rights then the others. Your strategy in express ends up being how do I avoid the bad apples, not how do I execute the strategy.

That is my rant :) but ya I think those people are slowly killing earth again, people come back, play a few sets and disappear, not a lot of new blood, so once all the old players come and go, the griefers will be left with a dead game and a bunch of bots.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Aug 28th 2019, 1:43:32

^ i resemble that remark i too quit express but at least I got a couple wins first
and now I got one foot in and one foot out of ee after returning.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2019, 4:42:16

I would certainly play express more often as well if griefing was more rare. Maybe it's only the three of us. :P

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 0:27:30

I stopped due to cheaters and griefers. stopped for about 30 weeks after playing well over a year in a row.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2019, 1:08:03

Maybe it's just the four of us. :P

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 1:10:48

I prefer to spread the pain rather than quit.

Quitting accomplishes nothing, but being someone's final straw? That's at least a laugh ;-*

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2019, 1:17:23

Bragging about cheating again, are we? Where's your collusion partners?

Aug 29th 2019, 1:28:28

Who tf you talking to? IIRC Im one of the 'never deleted' in this thread. Just for fluffs, how many ebert have? Can you count on just 2 hands?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2019, 1:31:55

When you and 5-6 others make an agreement outside the game to hit one player every set for 3 months that is cheating according to whatever interpretation of the rules you go by.

Some cheaters slip through the cracks. Because it can't be prooved always. But there has been enough information after the fact that would serve as well as a confession. Can't get deleted retroactively tho.

Hi Kelton, cheater.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 29th 2019, 1:34:29

Aug 29th 2019, 2:04:32

I'm pretty sure some rainbow or underachieving netter has provoked me every reset I didn't net since returning from e2025. Feel free to peruse my profile and posts Mr Detective.

I have agreed to 1v1 challenges with prominent players and server challenges with who knows, but never agreed to target someone, and never claimed to. I look for sustained damage. If I hit someone across multiple resets it's because they looked like victims across multiple sets. Ive talked to mods more than anyone, honestly. Players are only fun in small doses.

Some cheaters slip through, but not ebert, right - he gets caught pretty frequently. And how far up your ass did you reach to grab Kelton as an identity?

As much as you wanna finger me (two knuckles deep, girlfriend, in a come-hither motion), you're gonna have to try a whole lot harder to pull me down to the level of your clan mates. Not a cheater, not a Kelton, but when people like you speak up, I kinda don't mind not being able to net.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2019, 2:48:14

I don't speak for Ebert but I'm pretty sure the deletion was valid that he got about a year ago and as I have said before, cheating and griefing breeds more cheating and griefing. That was after 10+ sets of being hit by a group of LCNers every reset. Prior to that he was deleted like half a decade before I even met, so I don't know about the frequency claim.

I am very different to Ebert in that I would never keep picking the same name and give suiciders a target, and I would never give my enemies the satisfaction of seeing me deleted, or seeing me quit because of them. A lot of people are more emotional in this game than I am tho.

That said while rule breaking should be fought at every level there are some rule breakers who are more sinister than others. If someone happens to get emotional and write some bad language they might have to be deleted as well, but thats not the kind of cheating that really plagues the game. Collusion and multies on solo servers comes in different shapes as well. But I gotta say I have not seen worse collusion in this game than what LCN did in express those sets when you alternated hitting Ebert set after set. It's cheating for the purpose of griefing.

And you clearly see that you can't stand for those actions as you have separated them from your real profile. You don't want to drag LCN or yourself through the mud with those actions. But you know what, cheater? While we don't know who you are individually, we know where you come from and we know where you are, and most of all we know you are cheaters. I'm glad if you have been reformed tho. You are clearly ashamed of your actions. If I was religious I'd pray for you.

Aug 29th 2019, 3:55:02

*The* deletion? Right. Very different? But you'd play more without griefers. Not emotional? But you'd pray for me.

I don't know or care what you saw, but good for you being so confident to jump to blind conclusions.

I remember 1a. LCN was founded and built by cheaters, much like LAF, but not quite as good at it. Similar to rock, tga, steel, ix, rival, and literally every other alliance with longevity.

I played in several of the major alliances back when this game had more than dozens of players, but I don't give a fluff about any of them. Cheating disgusted me then and still does now. This is my profile, and I couldn't drag any of you through the mud better than you already have, yourselves. You may not have been the one to do it, but by defending them, and continuing to carry the flag, YOU represent everything that was wrong with this game.

You can pretend you aren't among that filth, but you've just officially declared yourself a supporter. I am not. I don't care about your fun, your clan, or your opinions. I don't even play on your server. I will, however, fluff you and anyone else I please up, at will, without cheating, as *I* deem fun.

Carry your flag, my man, and stay clever. Your commitment to this game is meaningful, and you certainly have never been strung along as a punchline.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2019, 4:30:48

ROFL :)

bug03 Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 4:34:24

I quit due to being topfed time and time again. It’s too easy for an Indy to cash 200 turns producing all jets to grab anyone they want, and I tend to like land...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 4:35:50

(•_•)

AtticusRex Game profile

Aug 29th 2019, 4:37:30

Originally posted by bug03:
I quit due to being topfed time and time again. It’s too easy for an Indy to cash 200 turns producing all jets to grab anyone they want, and I tend to like land...

Takes too much time to win, and no time for someone to waste it.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 5:02:37

^ +1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 14:58:45

The baby licking the glass window was a cute touch, squirrel, now I know why you are the way you are, leave the windows alone lol
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2019, 23:46:06

^ lol.

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 30th 2019, 0:25:16

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
I'm pretty sure some rainbow or underachieving netter has provoked me every reset I didn't net since returning from e2025. Feel free to peruse my profile and posts Mr Detective.

I have agreed to 1v1 challenges with prominent players and server challenges with who knows, but never agreed to target someone, and never claimed to. I look for sustained damage. If I hit someone across multiple resets it's because they looked like victims across multiple sets. Ive talked to mods more than anyone, honestly. Players are only fun in small doses.

Some cheaters slip through, but not ebert, right - he gets caught pretty frequently. And how far up your ass did you reach to grab Kelton as an identity?

As much as you wanna finger me (two knuckles deep, girlfriend, in a come-hither motion), you're gonna have to try a whole lot harder to pull me down to the level of your clan mates. Not a cheater, not a Kelton, but when people like you speak up, I kinda don't mind not being able to net.

you can go dig up all my purples if you want to. I colluded with my brother on express once when I had no idea it was against the rules, didnt do that again. I also was sold cheap oil voluntarily from a former friend and got like 5 or 6 retroactive purses from 6 months prior to that. I still deny any wrongdoing.i put in standing orders and was not the only one who benefitted, nor did I ask the person to sell me oil cheap. I simply put in my sos every set line I normally did. there was one other semi recent time I got deleted when I just killed people who double tapped humans in express so i killed them. I had finished off someone else's kill somehow. I had not checked news prior to hitting. it did look pretty bad, but I assure you I didnt talk to anyone nor did I know who I killed. I also didnt much care if that country got deleted as j was only trying to kill morons and not net. anyway, I do not cheat to win, nor do I cheat to collude and target others.i can fend for myself and beat down most people in this game.

Aug 30th 2019, 1:21:03

Perpetual victim. Got turrets?

major Game profile

Aug 30th 2019, 1:32:10

delete in game messaging then in express, just a thought..... could care less either way... just dont like the crying.

Aug 30th 2019, 2:51:34

Originally posted by major:
delete in game messaging then in express, just a thought..... could care less either way... just dont like the crying.

Genuine solid proposal. With no allies and anti collusion rules, it only serves trolls and cheaters.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 30th 2019, 3:50:32

There is still other messaging means...well hmm..nvm

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Aug 30th 2019, 4:32:36

Originally posted by galleri:

Those channels are strictly for nudes and naughty talk.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 30th 2019, 15:53:43

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
Originally posted by galleri:

Those channels are strictly for nudes and naughty talk.

I feel left out!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.