As a person you are awesome, as a leader you ain't nobody
Do as I say, not as I do.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 11th 2019, 0:06:30

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by Boltar:
I remember Quebec. It merged into neofed somewhere in the history
As a person you are awesome, as a leader you ain't nobody

And how can and do judge on that? U haven't been around when I was leading in any compacity. Ask some people who was members under me and u will get a different perspective

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2019, 1:17:27

I am reading the thread. Work has me busy this week.

Thanks Ant for the info....I'd love a PM on more, and on TIE's results during those times.... I'm thinking someone from that time belongs, not sure if its Jacket or Sir Mao or yourself.

Z is #1

Boltar Game profile

Aug 12th 2019, 2:34:18

RaWr for firebrick!!! <3

DruncK Game profile

Aug 12th 2019, 2:35:33

TTT

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2019, 2:39:40

I think Comwood should get mention

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2019, 4:41:35

Last 3-4 years i think gains and azn are the only people worth mentioning tbh. Both have massive war victories and alliances made at odd times against all odds, to win against all the heavies on the server, and make peace when is necessary.

But i guess i keep hearing the last few years don't count.

Kat Game profile

Aug 16th 2019, 12:45:29

I dont know how many people would remember. One of the greatest leaders I ever played with is Nicho from Guards of Hell way back in 98 or 99.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 16th 2019, 18:26:38

clearly I should be on this list :P

Chevs

Aug 16th 2019, 18:48:42

KaiN is the greatest leader in the history of EE
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Ivan Game profile

Aug 16th 2019, 21:42:40

LOL@Chevs

TAN Game profile

Aug 16th 2019, 23:35:25

TAN should always be at the top of every alliance leader list.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ruthie

Aug 19th 2019, 14:27:40

ahhhh ..... memories of the good ole days :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 19th 2019, 22:55:12

Can I be in the top5 for lazy alliance leaders ?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2019, 1:45:06

Warster should be top something :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BotPrimevalOffTheS

Aug 20th 2019, 18:07:41

I am the best fuk the rest

Buch Game profile

Aug 20th 2019, 19:12:13

I'm number 1 supreme leader

Instigator

Aug 21st 2019, 5:20:07

RT
Fingolfin
RS
Glyph
Neb

Makinso Game profile

Aug 21st 2019, 11:18:00

Originally posted by martian:
don't forget WULFBAM!

Not gonna comment on the list but I will say that playing the game as an alliance leader/political negotiation level was a whole different experience than simply running a tag internally or playing a country.

Several of us (myself included) had opportunities to really FUBAR alliance server though politics but for the most part none of us went that far:P

Who you rank/credit is going to depend on which tag you played for and which "side" you were one at any given time more than anything because it impacted who you interacted with. That and alliance leaders that liked to post losts to AT (no idea who they may be :P )

Also what is the basis for your ranking? War victories? Server impact? Netting? Whoever ran NM (i forget) should rank high up there for keeping the tag out of trouble (mostly) and netting quietly for a long time.

One day I will read through my earth logs which I have somewhere for a good laugh:P

You me them everybody.

FA was the most fun 2002-2011 or 12 at best. After that it was all teaparties

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2019, 16:36:54

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Gerdler

What a joke! Putting him in top 100 is even rich worst Don to date more like it!

No particular order.

Sov
Maki
Helmet
Martian
Don duque
De1i
Samoan
Deity
Tirol

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Instigator

Aug 23rd 2019, 6:12:10

When there use to be 1000's of players in 1a the alliance to beat was RocK. RT was usually a few moves ahead of everyone else. He made them the alliance to beat. Organization, manipulation, spying, knowledge, political clout he was heada above anyone at the time

LaF still exists.... happen to know why? Ronnie. Gramberto's angry stylings and then reversal to target them, Viper's insane handlijgs of everything from internal to external politics a nd LaF was fracturing at the seems with scores of players quiting or heading to other alliances. Then the quiet guy from Milsbeek took over and somehow managed to solve basically every problem they had. By the end of his tenure they were one of he best alliances in the game avain with a much stronger core that bread the now crazy longevity that has lasted.

MD was a powerhouse . They were the first alliance without an internal spy problem and also the most active alliance in the game.a bunch of the system came from the MUD they joined from but the credit goes to the group of early leaders.. Samoan, Dio, Mags. Of the 3 Mags played the good cop, Dio the bad cop, and Sammy was the most level headed of the three and balanced them out. He was also the best at playing the politics game.

Fingofin. Most of the game couldn't stand the guy for one reason or another, but you know who loved him? UCNers he had a nack for being able to keep 300-400players content as well as the umbrella connections to the offshoot alliances such as SOL and others.

SOL is Norcal and vice versa. He was able to take over after Mike1 left,and turned them from being really just a side player that was before just a lapdog of UCN, EoS, TGA, or RoCk and forged an identity for them with pure grit and the ability to get along with all the bigger alliances of the day. With 100 members they were small but continued to grow and be able to act like a big player which they did until they became one... and they didnt look back.

The reason Monsters were able to turn themselves into the Switzerland of the server when it was nearly impossible to do so was thanks to Neb. Cartoon was the leader, but he would be first to admit that Neb was the busy bee of the team and his ability to get along with literally everyone wne pick battles smartly is what started to set monsters apart. Its newly impossible to keep everyone happy but that's what neb did... so that over their first decade they were only in a handful of wars and they all were used to get future peace... in the age of grudge wars he was a le to use skirmishes to his advantage and then quickly mend bridges

Helmet and Diety were very similar personality wise, Helmet would edge diety though for longevity and a couple other ways.. Diety didnt come into his own until he reinvented himself from 3D into Diety. Helmets FR skills were superior to Diety,but Diety had a slight lead on internal handling. Helmet also built from scratch which is harder to do.

In the newer rendition of Earth Hanlong had all the other leaders beat. He was able to play the political game masterfully and forcefully
juggled alliances on both sides of the isle to play his playbook each reset pretty consistantly. He basically dictated play whether other alliances realized it or not. He is the RT of this new earth, he likely could be listed much higher but it is hard to compare these 2 editions.

10 there could be a toss up between a bundle of others..

Glyph
Blood Saber
Brinks
Patience
Ruth
Mist
Scarface
Chump
Sov
Makinso
Servant
H4
Niciti
Michael
Thumper
Red Star
Josie
Haderach
De1i
Duque
Tirol
DigTek

And many many others

I believe the most over rated leader was Viper. He practically destroyed nearly every alliance he touched and nearly everything he did had to be fixed by the next ones to take over...he was fortunate to avoid bad mouthing as some of the ones who would most want to call out what was done wouldn't due to RL financial dealings with him.

Edited By: Instigator on Aug 24th 2019, 3:01:34

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2019, 22:30:50

Instigator, great post,

RT is definitely high up on the list I'm putting together, your list closely echoes mine.

Thanks for the shoutout, but, coming out of the LCN family, I'd put Brink Zuraw and Son Goku ahead of me, I'm not near the top 10.

Now if there was a list of top 10 no 2 guys....I'd be 11th.
Z is #1

MorTcuS Game profile

Aug 24th 2019, 8:27:05

Threads die very quickly on AT now. Hang on til 2025, in 2025 big returns.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1