Verified:

Josey Wales

Aug 13th 2019, 21:56:45

See you real soon.

Josey Wales

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2019, 22:01:46

You are a sad puppet of your own ignorance, have fun restarting!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2019, 22:34:19

Thank you so much for doing this Josey, and the timing of it is just epic. All the new developers are here, Pang and QZ is around. A well timed suicide such as yours will surely be all I need to convince the devs of doing exactly the changes I want in the game.

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 13th 2019, 22:41:50

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Thank you so much for doing this Josey, and the timing of it is just epic. All the new developers are here, Pang and QZ is around. A well timed suicide such as yours will surely be all I need to convince the devs of doing exactly the changes I want in the game.

you and most of the rest of the server!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2019, 23:21:55

Agreed!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Aug 14th 2019, 0:58:58

If the people of this server had to do hard work to find out which user you are instead of being shown, then you would be killed before you had a chance to do damage. Just saying.

At least Gerdler has a point
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2019, 1:29:39

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
See you real soon.

Josey Wales

If the only reason you play is to ruin the experience of others then you should quit playing. The only thing this shows is that your life is so [insert descriptor] that you get your jollys by logging into Earth Empires and ruining an innocent bystanders country.

If that makes your pathetic existence more meaningful I pity you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2019, 3:00:22

Originally posted by sinistril:
If the people of this server had to do hard work to find out which user you are instead of being shown, then you would be killed before you had a chance to do damage. Just saying.

At least Gerdler has a point

Bet you find it faster than me fluffhead.

I promise its so much harder on 1a. There's so much rif raf it gets convoluted sometimes. And josey is a hidden profile in the 700s on deaths. It's rrrrrrrrreal hard to figure which is him atm.

When a hidden profile with like 8 deaths on 1a ticks up one its just hard af. I get lucky sometimes but 1a is a fluffshow on that compared to ffa.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2019, 3:03:44

And thats coming from the one fluffhead who has been right a few times doing that on this server. I know you are usually better but i promise you'll look and see how convoluted it is. It's waaaay harder on 1a

I think people would think its fun to trace kill on 1a if it were as underpopulated as ffa.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 14th 2019, 3:21:43

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
And thats coming from the one fluffhead who has been right a few times doing that on this server. I know you are usually better but i promise you'll look and see how convoluted it is. It's waaaay harder on 1a

I think people would think its fun to trace kill on 1a if it were as underpopulated as ffa.

Since so few real players are actually hit in this game these days, defends is also a great way to help narrow things if you know the approximate start range already.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 14th 2019, 3:23:39

As I said in pm, not that hard when you have a computer :P But tracking him isn't my problem, the ppl that thought outing his nick would stop him from suiciding without thinking to track his profile information are on the hook for that. Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

will send missiles Game profile

Aug 14th 2019, 3:33:15

Listen to yourselves.... You’ve convinced yourselves that I’m a suicider when I’m the furthest thing from it. I have never suicided anyone in this game and I don’t intend to. I intend to play the game...by the rules. Just trying to be friendly by saying that.... I’ll see you real soon.... ; )

Josey Wales

Aug 14th 2019, 3:35:57

Don’t get nervous by the old moniker... I don’t know how to delete it.

Josey Wales

Aug 14th 2019, 3:39:04

[quote poster=Requiem; 47544; 909128]
See you real soon.

Josey Wales

If the only reason you play is to ruin the experience of others then you should quit playing. The only thing this shows is that your life is so [insert descriptor] that you get your jollys by logging into Earth Empires and ruining an innocent bystanders country.

If that makes your pathetic existence more meaningful I pity you.
[/quote]

Very insulting. And as that slag Elizabeth Warren would say: “It’s just wrong.”

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2019, 4:03:40

It's only insulting if it's true.

Savage Game profile

Aug 14th 2019, 4:15:50

You don’t want to be insulted then don’t act like an idiot.
With your actions last set and this post what did you think was going to happen?

Your ability for self-victimization is uncanny.

Josey Wales

Aug 14th 2019, 4:23:53

Originally posted by Savage:
You don’t want to be insulted then don’t act like an idiot.
With your actions last set and this post what did you think was going to happen?

Your ability for self-victimization is uncanny.

Just playing by the rules. Looking forward to a great, fun filled set. ; ) Good luck!

Savage Game profile

Aug 14th 2019, 11:32:22

Originally posted by will send missiles:
Listen to yourselves.... You’ve convinced yourselves that I’m a suicider when I’m the furthest thing from it. I have never suicided anyone in this game and I don’t intend to. I intend to play the game...by the rules. Just trying to be friendly by saying that.... I’ll see you real soon.... ; )

Suicide
“the act or an instance of taking one's own life voluntarily and intentionally”

Your delusional.

Maybe your actions are more akin to suicide by cop then straight suicide but that’s what your doing. Sending missiles like you did is death. You knew your actions would lead to your death, that is not the farthest thing from suicide. It’s getting into semantics.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You are a sad puppet of your own ignorance, have fun restarting!

I kind of skimmed this earlier because the thread was long enough before I saw it but 👍👍👍

You are a sad puppet of your own ignorance.

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Aug 16th 2019, 7:17:34

The fact that he can rile you guys up is pretty entertaining tbh. No wonder he enjoys it.

Josey Wales

Aug 18th 2019, 1:45:00

Originally posted by Ov3rKiLL:
The fact that he can rile you guys up is pretty entertaining tbh. No wonder he enjoys it.

Doesn't take much. Haters are gonna hate.

Savage Game profile

Aug 18th 2019, 2:25:59

Try and show someone a different point of view but idiots going to idiot.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 3:21:23

LaF and monsters could just kill every untagged player who doesn’t verify identity, also all one man tags etc.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 18th 2019, 4:43:04

Originally posted by Requiem:
LaF and monsters could just kill every untagged player who doesn’t verify identity, also all one man tags etc.

Hey that was my suggestion :P Seriously though, they'd only need to kill 2-3 players as most either have a history of not being a suicider (DillyDilly), will declare who they are or won't get big enough to really suicide. Or they could write it into their pacts with war clans who I'm sure would be willing to kill an untagged or two every set

Edited By: sinistril on Aug 18th 2019, 4:47:11

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 4:43:24

2006 with a splash of lime.

We already do kill suiciders for a pile of tags. Unfortunately we are the only non-isolationist war tag and theres like 10 of us.

If like stones or sol communicated with the community at all i think they'd be doing the obvious thing which is helping like elders because it does effect all of us.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 18th 2019, 4:46:51
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 18th 2019, 4:46:47

Dilly Dilly does 200+ commit espionage on monsters/Omega/LaF/PS each reset...

Just look in the news of the ones with open profiles lol

sinistril Game profile

Aug 18th 2019, 4:48:51

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Dilly Dilly does 200+ commit espionage on monsters/Omega/LaF/PS each reset...

Oh, I didn't look into his ops, either way, add it to the list and kill it then! Lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 4:50:12

There's honestly just too few very engaged war dogs atm. War clans now aside from us is like one semi active dude tries to tell some other semi active dude when to hit and then a bunch of people who just want to show up to hit something and go "hell yeah! It died" and have no interest in figuring out why they are hitting.

They also clearly have no education on how to build whatsoever. You can count on warclans for atrocious builds.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 18th 2019, 4:54:52

2006 with a splash of lime.

We already do kill suiciders for a pile of tags. Unfortunately we are the only non-isolationist war tag and theres like 10 of us.

If like stones or sol communicated with the community at all i think they'd be doing the obvious thing which is helping like elders because it does effect all of us.

And I bet it'd be easier to get the pre-cogs running and kill those suiciders before they happen. It's not good for the server to kill untags, really, but if the developers are not willing to take our concerns into account with some of our suggestions that would eliminate this stuff, then vigilanteism will have to reign free

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 18th 2019, 4:59:30

I think it's because a proper country is not necessary the way spies and CDs can cut down a country's defences with little effort these days. Too much effort to just lose in 20 seconds.

But LaF and Monsters did showcase proper war builds in the mutual war set 3 sets ago, and we did show that they are effective still. Played to our strengths.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 18th 2019, 5:05:57

There's honestly just too few very engaged war dogs atm. War clans now aside from us is like one semi active dude tries to tell some other semi active dude when to hit and then a bunch of people who just want to show up to hit something and go "hell yeah! It died" and have no interest in figuring out why they are hitting.

They also clearly have no education on how to build whatsoever. You can count on warclans for atrocious builds.

Last time I did a proper war build was when fighting laf, I think? Competition makes for better players. If someone played against Wayne Gretzky every day, they'd be a better hockey player than if they played against a 6 year old with curling shoes on. There's no point in building properly when your competition doesn't even stock for a stocks war...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 5:25:13

http://www.earthempires.com/alliance/57/ranks/416

The funniest part is that country lived thru a war

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 5:31:54

I guess it just sorta showcases how many people are just here to click buttons with old friends haha.

Don't even care. Lets click buttons together bro.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 5:52:06

Does anyone else cringe when Derrick says "war dogs" if I have to see him say that one more time I'm going to snap my screen in half over my knee.

Neil Game profile

Aug 18th 2019, 9:37:38

Laf could just kill elders ?

Josey Wales

Aug 18th 2019, 11:28:57

How would you skillful bloodhounds track a suicider who is not a suicder? What's your plan? This should be good.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Aug 18th 2019, 12:13:46

Follow one simple rule, Crom give me strength and if you do not to hell with you.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 12:16:32

I'm so confused with who this "Josey Wales" character is..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 13:37:24

Leto might know. They played in fake pdm together once or twice

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 14:20:18

How would you skillful bloodhounds track a suicider who is not a suicder? What's your plan? This should be good.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2019, 18:19:36

Seems fair.
(•_•)