Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 9th 2019, 17:03:55

I personally would like to see the following changes:
allow defense and intel allies.
stop all harmful spy ops on gdi countries(unless gdi is broken)
change tech auto sell to be 900.

please post thoughts and constructive comments.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2019, 17:38:46

Def allies makes sense, not intel allies.

Are harmful spy ops really a problem? Damages are so tiiny they hardly matter ime. But on the other hand I dont really see a reason to keep allowing them on GDI countries so Im with you.

Tech auto sell could be even lower, 750 maybe. Not sure it would matter tho, I honestly rather see bot changes than this change. Heres how: Copy the sell tech code from techer to make farmer, casher and indy bots sell tech at the end of their turns. There might be a small modification needed like to only activate the code after 10k acres or something like that, but it should do the trick.
The reason this works is that the bots will sell techs to themselves and apart from the democracies they will waste their resources on commissions while supplying the market with a steady stream of npc techs that they also end up buying.
Democracies will also waste their resources on selling tech low and buying high but they will naturally amass more resources before this has an effect.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 9th 2019, 17:42:20

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Aug 9th 2019, 18:27:10

Originally posted by ebert00:

Is this because of what I was doing to you? :D

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 10th 2019, 3:25:45

Originally posted by Ov3rKiLL:
Originally posted by ebert00:

Is this because of what I was doing to you? :D

it has long been a problem. I have lost billions to spies lol. there is something wrong with the game when someone 1/5 th your size can steal hundreds of millions from you and you have nothing you can really do about it. and no, you were not smart when you did it, just the typical player that does that is.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 10th 2019, 3:31:14

I have sent this link to the game devs

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2019, 3:34:50

I agree with all suggested changes., but tech should autosell at 750.

Ebert is also correct with stealing cash. It shouldn't be possible unless you break GDI. I never understood why you're allowed to steal cash/bushels,. but not tech. It's not just a cash issue either. The bots with 10mil food on hand can give like 200-300k food per spy op. How dumb is that?
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 10th 2019, 15:45:37

Why don’t we just do the following

Attacks

SS, PS

Missiles (only if GDI is broken)

(no GS BR or AB)

Spy ops

Spy
Military spy
Market spy
Sab missiles (only if GDI is broken)

Tech auto sells at 750

Double the bots

My final, start express a day earlier this two days between sucks. Even if that mines moving 1 turn every 4 mins to every 5 mins

Less mod work for keeping teams from happening

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Aug 10th 2019, 17:41:46

Considering I'm "not smart when I do it" how about you dont be so greedy and have proper SPAL defence? 😎

Marshal Game profile

Aug 10th 2019, 19:11:48

why double amount of bots?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 10th 2019, 20:55:53

Originally posted by Ov3rKiLL:
Considering I'm "not smart when I do it" how about you dont be so greedy and have proper SPAL defence? 😎

re reading my comment I sounded like a really a$$. that was not my intent. texhers rarely benefit from stealing cash from others.

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Aug 10th 2019, 21:38:03

Hence my snarky reply, but no harm caused :D

My reasoning was, we had 6 hours left in the set, 7k TPT was getting me $7 mill as no one was buying, so I did $1k each auto-sell.

Or I could steal $26 mill from you per turn and get 3.7x as much, the equivalent of getting $3714 per tech point.

So there was huge benefit, I don't know how it would have gone down if you retalled hard with attacks or missiles, but I guess we don't know until it happens.

I agree with you on the NW differential though, my gains were excessive considering you were $50+ mill when I was still around $15 or so.