Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 6:07:26

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 6:12:54

I figure it will go more or less as described by the youtube video link posted above.

I have my arsenal and will dig my hole in the backyard next to the BBQ grill and hunker down and wait it out. Woe to the person that decides that they want my BBQ anything.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 7th 2019, 8:13:19

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Anyone who still supports Trump must be mentally deficient in some major facet.

no, we are gun toting, bible thumping, deplorables..... you need to pay attention to the news, that's where all the real stuff happens

Buch Game profile

Aug 7th 2019, 16:21:56

Yay guns!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 16:46:04

Living vicariously thru mass shootings is all the new craze.

I do watch the news and the implication here from the title, to the beginning, to this page is both disturbing and terrifying af to me. If you follow what is being gloated about on the first post, "bloody murder," to the posts on this page, you should be concerned.

Don't be a Loughner.

Perhaps politics are just very divisive rn....but this is hardly an appropriate response.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 7th 2019, 16:53:40
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 19:47:16

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Living vicariously thru mass shootings is all the new craze.

I do watch the news and the implication here from the title, to the beginning, to this page is both disturbing and terrifying af to me. If you follow what is being gloated about on the first post, "bloody murder," to the posts on this page, you should be concerned.

Don't be a Loughner.

Perhaps politics are just very divisive rn....but this is hardly an appropriate response.

Have any of these mass shootings we are experiencing happened outside "gun free zones"?

IMO they're mostly all politically fueled, aside from the religious wack job, either way the deep state wins again, create chaos, spark conflicts between two sides, divide more people, get rich, repeat.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 20:08:25

Thats aside from the point I'm making.

This post is a well armed American getting seemingly excited about mass shootings, and attempting to troll liberals about how he loves Trump for them.

Perhaps I'm reading into a metaphor here, but any writer would suggest it as a pretty plainly obvious stream of thought.

It's not a good look in the least.

I own 11 guns, 3 bows, 6 throwing axes and 3 throwing knives. I'm an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment. This, however, is one of the most disturbing things ive ever seen on AT.

Hessman123

Aug 7th 2019, 20:09:20

It would be interesting to get some facts on how many of these shooters are on psychotropic drugs,

I think the Donald is right.. there is a mental health crisis in the US of A

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 7th 2019, 22:14:45

Originally posted by Hessman123:

Totally. It starts in the Oval Office.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

The_Hawk

Aug 7th 2019, 22:33:45

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Thats aside from the point I'm making.

This post is a well armed American getting seemingly excited about mass shootings, and attempting to troll liberals about how he loves Trump for them.

Perhaps I'm reading into a metaphor here, but any writer would suggest it as a pretty plainly obvious stream of thought.

It's not a good look in the least.

I own 11 guns, 3 bows, 6 throwing axes and 3 throwing knives. I'm an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment. This, however, is one of the most disturbing things ive ever seen on AT.

You might need to put the blunt down. You might be reading into this too much. I dont see cerb celebrating the mass shootings. Hell with how the media totes the number of mass shootings it is a surprise any of us is still alive.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 7th 2019, 22:36:03

So in the future you wish for, USA goes through a civil war between the left and the right in which the right topples the "swamp" in a conflict that lasts for years and permanently destroys nearly all infrastructure etc. After which the US comes out
A. as a country where the left is kept as what? slaves? workers with no voting rights? no democracy at all anymore? OR
B. 2-50 countries with periodical territorial disputes and such?

In Scenario A you will have defeated the bulk of your military in the conflict and your infrastructure will include goodies like interstates filled with IEDs and bombed to pieces, nearly no bridges or government buildings left standing and all capital and corporations as well as any skilled labor will have fled the country mostly to Canada, Mexico, China and EU. I suppose this is the best case.

In Scenario B you will have ongoing war between states some of which have fragile leaderships and nuclear weapons at their disposal which can make any day your next 4th of July. FUN!

If these are your best outlooks for the future of your country, can't you tell someone what your worst outlooks are so that perhaps they can find a more constructive solution than blowing the place to hell? :)

It seems to me you are the one who's screaming bloody murder here. :)

The_Hawk

Aug 7th 2019, 22:36:57

Originally posted by Pang:

Ya he is pretty mental for wanting to give up his lavish lifestyle and have his complete life history on blast 24/7.

I think he ran as a troll and was surprised by the support he gathered. A lot of the right is tired of electing no back bone politicians into office. We now have one that will swing back at the left instead of letting them continue to walk all over us.

I might not agree with everything he does but I enjoy it when he is attacked and attacks back.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

CX LaE Game profile

Aug 7th 2019, 22:58:16

Word.

LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Hessman123

Aug 7th 2019, 23:41:57

Word.

Id say he looks like the sane one.. especially as compared to Mika and Joe and all the other media personalities

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2019, 0:10:43

I'm just contrubiting to help build a pyramid to the top post
Word.

Id say he looks like the sane one.. especially as compared to Mika and Joe and all the other media personalities

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2019, 2:11:45

Wow, some of you guys really drank all that Kool-Aid, eh? Has anyone seen reverend Jim around here?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2019, 19:57:15

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Wow, some of you guys really drank all that Kool-Aid, eh? Has anyone seen reverend Jim around here?

Yes, he's on the corner of the room bent over shooting daisies and butterflies out his ass hole...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!