Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 4th 2019, 4:06:01

Up the minimum required countries from 10 to atleast 100. This is assuming people play an avg of 10 per person and this would be 10 people in the tag.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

sinistril Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 5:03:57

Me and Derrick had this conversation before, but I don't think there's enough players on FFA for it these days. 48-64 is prob better? 64 would make it nearly impossible for a solo player to win it
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 10:59:55

current top 3 (amount of countries):

Insane Clowns w/ Dope xICDx 188
Natural Born Killers xNBKx 109
Insane Multi Posse Imp 80

so with Red's suggestion anw would goto either of 2 tags.

with sin's suggestion there would be 1 maybe 2 (depending if locomorons get to 48 countries) more competitors.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 20:14:06

I mean, I could just detag and win ANW every single set if that's better. Maybe SV could do the same and it would be between me and him. Is that any more fair? I'd still take it this set if it was /48 and maybe even /64 since IMP would lose my contribution. (As I said nearly impossible earlier, it'd be a well deserved loss for a large clan to lose ANW in the case of being beaten by a solo /64 tag)

There needs to be a way to make running countries on FFA quicker so we can get some fresh blood from alliance server, so you make a good broader point but that doesn't weaken this suggestions point

Edited By: sinistril on Aug 4th 2019, 20:20:39
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 20:22:23

dp and others have suggested that countries should be playable via control panel.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 20:26:14

I've also suggested it to a large extent.

Jabroni1134 Game profile

Developer

Aug 5th 2019, 1:59:21

I've added it to our list of possible improvements on the UI.

What kind of things would you like to see on this control panel?

I'll also add the ANW discussion to the new UI as well.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 2:48:36

I personally think cashing, exploring, building and teching all make sense in the control panel along with what is already there. Also, making the alliance panel work better (or at all? Does it work? Idk.) The only thing that should probably be left out is attacking. But maybe there's a way to include a way to landgrabs quick on FFA without adding special attacks to the control panel.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 5th 2019, 10:02:12

50 is reasonable. If you cant beat a string of 16 when you have 50 you shouldn't get to win anything. :)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2019, 13:12:33

I think anything over one player with two or more players playing the max of 16 each (threshold at 32 and above) would be an improvement. FFA is too small to make an argument for 100

Edited By: Primeval on Aug 5th 2019, 13:17:28

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2019, 16:14:05

Agree with prime. 48-64 would be reasonable. Marshal is incorrect again tho. I3H2 is currently winning anw with a solo.

Looking at sins 13.6b set, he still would have won anw divided by 48 but tbh looking at the rest of the scores list he probably deserved it because that was a massive string. 64 would have placed him around 2nd or 3rd place. With 48 he still would have won but not by a huge margin. Something like 288m nw avg which successful large clans have come near to several times.

I think 64 is preferred but 48 is acceptable given the servers size.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 19:26:42

where did I say this set? by red's suggestion only alliances with 100 countries could win anw so not solo tags unless he means dividing anw with 100 but that'd be different suggestion.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 5th 2019, 20:12:17

Its obvious he means the minimum divisor should be 100 not that the min number of members to even be listed has to be 100. Either way I think 100 is too much. Should be enough with 50. I dont see a reason to make it an even multiple of a max size string tho. 50 is perfect.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 1:23:07

This is only so that RedX can keep me from winning the avg, net title with war prepped dicts.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 7th 2019, 3:12:17

Originally posted by Cerberus:
This is only so that RedX can keep me from winning the avg, net title with war prepped dicts.

Yeah because you know how to net or war....
I'd be good with 50 just what it's at now is no good. I said 100 because I assumed a tag made of 10 people playing 10 on average. That's how I came to that number.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 7th 2019, 3:13:02

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Its obvious he means the minimum divisor should be 100 not that the min number of members to even be listed has to be 100. Either way I think 100 is too much. Should be enough with 50. I dont see a reason to make it an even multiple of a max size string tho. 50 is perfect.

Thank you Gerdler.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2019, 19:30:13

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

Yeah because you know how to net or war....
I'd be good with 50 just what it's at now is no good. I said 100 because I assumed a tag made of 10 people playing 10 on average. That's how I came to that number.

Yeah, but only 1 clan has 10 players. That's why it's too high. 50 is honestly not bad. I too think it's close to perfect.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 8th 2019, 10:36:21

You need 7 people if all played the max, well 6.25. I don't care what it gets raised to, but it should be raised.