Verified:

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 2nd 2019, 23:42:25

Because this game needs some spice and the monsters were caught with their pants down around their legs.... With countries as fat and swollen as a bunch of blood gorged, Alabama Wood Ticks. We are ready to discuss terms for the Munsters complete surrender.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2019, 23:44:16

Alt nick coward
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 2nd 2019, 23:49:15

And that's why you are hiding behind a fake nick
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 2nd 2019, 23:52:51

I bet you netgain worse then Cerberus and Blade on their bad sets
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 0:05:09

Bet this guy gets all emo when he dies.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 3rd 2019, 0:17:40

You do know that I delete new nicks if you have a regular profile if you are using it for suicide bs? And I expose the person.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 0:52:27

Originally posted by galleri:
You do know that I delete new nicks if you have a regular profile if you are using it for suicide bs? And I expose the person.....

Dooooooiiiiiiit
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Savage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 1:21:20

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Dooooooiiiiiiit

100%

table4two Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 1:41:53

Originally posted by Savage:

Dooooooiiiiiiit

100%

Somebody about to be caught with their pants down lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 1:57:57

Dear Josey,
Do not be a suicider and hide behind a fake nick.

Have a super swirvey earth day!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BenRaines Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 2:18:57

Death Cab for Cutie (#209)
(Republic)
Clan: DethCab
Networth: 22,440,148
Land: 77921
Successful Attack Percentage: 84.85%
Successful Defense Percentage: 3.85%
Dead

Enough Said.

Special thanks to LAF for this one.

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 2:22:51

What a piece of fluff (bonus)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 2:28:54

Yeah. I thought we shouldda killed it last night but i figured 1 day wouldn't make a huge difference. That's my bad Monsters. That one hit on mercs should have caused what it normally does. We were just busy and it slid thru the cracks. Stones advocated for it dying last week as well. I shouldda listened. I'll take this one. On me.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 2:40:51

Kill it again, Sam.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 7:26:05

i could understand this if monsters had done something to him,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

sinistril Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 7:33:59

^ Jealousy is a helluva drug
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 8:04:57

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. I thought we shouldda killed it last night but i figured 1 day wouldn't make a huge difference. That's my bad Monsters. That one hit on mercs should have caused what it normally does. We were just busy and it slid thru the cracks. Stones advocated for it dying last week as well. I shouldda listened. I'll take this one. On me.

If he doesn't hit anyone and you kill him. Doesn't that make you the suicider??????????

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 8:07:28

Originally posted by Warster:
i could understand this if monsters had done something to him,

EVO did do something to me and Derrick's retarded ass still kill me for fighting back because Derrick is a suicider.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 8:09:46

No, to be a suicider, your country must die
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 8:25:14

To state it for the record what this guy did to monsters is suiciding.

What I did to Rage and Imag is a few friendly LGs no Missiles no GS no BR no ABs just a few LGs like everyone else does.

What I did to EVO(or should I say the other way around.) EVO farms me. Wasn't able to Grab back with a restart. So the next best thing I fire a few warning missiles to show I will fight back if they push. EVO hits me again so I hit back. This goes on for a few days. Then a group of suiciders kill me for fighting back because Bullies hit me. This doesn't happen only once was more then once. People who killed me are suiciders. I am not a suicider I just stand my ground and fight back when someone tries to bully me around.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 8:57:50

no you fired missiles as retals which has never been accepted. Knowingly doing an act that will get killed is suiciding, so that makes you a suicider,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Persephone

Aug 3rd 2019, 11:22:31

no you fired missiles as retals which has never been accepted. Knowingly doing an act that will get killed is suiciding, so that makes you a suicider,

I didn't see it addressed at all in his thread, but it got addressed here. +1

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 3rd 2019, 11:58:35

Well.... it took a long time to prove my point.... all set in fact. But I've proved it. It was worth the sacrifice. To The Monsters I say: My apologies. You were my unknowing accomplices to prove a very sad fact about the state of the game.

Savage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 13:22:12

It’s cute you think you have a point. Do you think you’re offering unknown insight? Telling people something they don’t already know?

Your sad fact is big netting countries are under defended?
Nobody would have ever known that had you not come around and “proved” it here. /sarcasm

I’d say all you accomplished was ruining someone’s netting set but you really didn’t pull that off. I imagine #160 still takes it, you just lowered his finish.

You want to find out why netting countries run with low defence, go look at Gerdler’s suggestions to Pang et al.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 3rd 2019, 14:31:49

Savage.... that's not my point, so cool your jets and take your meds.

Karnage XZ

Aug 3rd 2019, 14:35:50

I disagree with moderators outing players, that is not your job. I also disagree with players suiciding on peaceful netting alliances, seriously what did monsters do to anyone?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 14:39:58

not a single thing u did proved anything that wasn't already common knowledge,

like always same fluff different reset :)

Edited By: Warster on Aug 3rd 2019, 14:57:16
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

sinistril Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 14:51:41

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I disagree with moderators outing players, that is not your job. I also disagree with players suiciding on peaceful netting alliances, seriously what did monsters do to anyone?

True. I have always found suiciders the old fashioned way and don't see any rule broken here. Since when is this a thing?

Karnage XZ

Aug 3rd 2019, 15:11:14

Originally posted by sinistril:

True. I have always found suiciders the old fashioned way and don't see any rule broken here. Since when is this a thing?
I agree you are good at finding people, but you're talking about me as if I'm a suicider. In FFA I was called a suicider when all I wanted to do was net gain. I am not a suicider, of course, I retaliate on most occasions when I'm attacked.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 3rd 2019, 15:31:43

You're close to the point Karnage XZ, very close... but it has nothing to do with suiciding but I will be glad to address accusations of suiciding because it sounds like its devolving into "It's a witch! Burn her!" with a few long in the tooth Lords of the Flies outing us and determining our destinies.

Suiciding: I had no intention of suiciding and this wasn't about suiciding. What's the definition of suiciding anyway? Is it posted anywere? Is there a rule against it? Honestly... what does the EarthEmpires rule book say? Or is it just according to forum Mob and Mod whimsical and capricious rule? Those little hobgoblins seem like good netters and I applaud that. In fact I love to net. In fact, net and let net I say. But this is also a war game. I remember this game 15 years ago. it was ruthless and fun. Now it resembles a knitting club. The Monsters were pretty good targets and my hits were nothing personal. I was hunting for land and under-defended countries so that I could increase the NW of my own country. Is there a rule against that? Isn't that the name of the game.... in crease the Networth of your country? Anyone?I mean, here is the welcoming message on the home page (and I didn't make this up):

"Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire."

Take a good read.

What are the rules to this game anyway? It looks like it's: Do not increase your NW in this game or the Mods will get you.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 15:40:51

hunting for land?? and increasing net?
firing missiles don't give you land or networth now do they??

the grabs weren't an issue for us, those you hit knew the risk and they took it. The moment you fired the missiles you became a suicider cos it was going to get you killed. If laf didn't do it Monsters would have, that had nothing to do with growing land or networth.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 3rd 2019, 15:59:12

the grabs weren't an issue for us, those you hit knew the risk and they took it. The moment you fired the missiles you became a suicider cos it was going to get you killed. If laf didn't do it Monsters would have, that had nothing to do with growing land or networth.

You're a "Game Moderator?" No offense, but please show me the rules pertaining to what you are terming Suiciders. Honestly.

This really isn't about suiciding but your response is proving my point, thank you.

Nothing personal.

Here is Earth Empire's welcome page message... again:

"Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire."

Savage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 16:07:01

You're a "Game Moderator?" No offense, but please show me the rules pertaining to what you are terming Suiciders. Honestly.

This really isn't about suiciding but your response is proving my point, thank you.

Nothing personal.

"Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire." [/quote]

Nobody said it wasn’t allowed by the description. Look at the server your playing on. The alliances dictate the norms and generally accepted practices within this server.

Suiciding would be violating those norms to the point any alliance would kill you.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 3rd 2019, 16:19:05

Nobody said it wasn’t allowed by the description. Look at the server your playing on. The alliances dictate the norms and generally accepted practices within this server.

Suiciding would be violating those norms to the point any alliance would kill you. [/quote]

So the alliance kills the so-called suicider... so what? Big whoop and who cares?

I get it, your nostalgic and traditional. I respect that. But let's be clear, what you call suiciding is not against the rules, correct? I'm not talking about the "norms," I'm talking about the rules.

"Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan.

***** Conduct military operations,*****

govern your country and build your empire."

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 16:26:54

I can't seem to find anything in that description that says anything about a uNAP or FDPs.

Perhaps maybe there are other aspects in addition to that.

Savage Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 16:27:12

Don’t think anyone said it was against the rules. It’s just a fluffty, douche, fluffity thing to do and most in the community dislike it and people who do it.

There is a reason you hid behind some fake nick. Why not just do it under your normal one?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 3rd 2019, 16:28:39

ya, it's fluffty to ruin people's rounds just because

we'll continue to look at ways to curb it :(
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 16:33:29

Pang i gotta throw it out. The fact that small countries get better gains then the big dogs is problematic.

Tbh it'd be way more sinsible to have it be a flat rate or decrease both ways as rapidly from matched nw.

We can see both from this war and from the suiciders that theres hardly a benefit to it. Makes the war eventually balance and remain enless because our side gets worse and worse returns on kills as we grow. So sof/sol is just hovering at the same nw while dying repeatedly top down. So I'm struggling to see how it benefits anyone other than people who are losing a war.

Also, as with most suiciders, they all have like 10k acre trash countries. Should curb pvp LGs to like 5% of your land max. Then these 5k suiciding morons will only get 250 acres at a time. I know its a bit of a drag, but it also doesnt make sense that a 5k acre nation can make a 10k acre grab. Almost no other attack or spy operation is unlimited like ss/ps. Even nukes have a personal land based cap.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 3rd 2019, 16:44:22
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 17:30:39

Originally posted by Death Cab For Cuti:

Nothing personal.

you still didnt answer my question

how was throwing missiles which do not increase your land or networth???

Those little hobgoblins seem like good netters and I applaud that. In fact I love to net. In fact, net and let net I say. But this is also a war game. I remember this game 15 years ago. it was ruthless and fun. Now it resembles a knitting club. The Monsters were pretty good targets and my hits were nothing personal. I was hunting for land and under-defended countries so that I could increase the NW of my own country. Is there a rule against that? Isn't that the name of the game.... in crease the Networth of your country? Anyone?I mean, here is the welcoming message on the home page (and I didn't make this up):

well???

actually i know the answer -

but like i said, same fluff different set. one day we will get Suicided on because we did something to someone.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 17:46:47

I think somehow imag turned josey wales into imag. I'm impressed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 17:59:22

Well.... it took a long time to prove my point.... all set in fact. But I've proved it. It was worth the sacrifice. To The Monsters I say: My apologies. You were my unknowing accomplices to prove a very sad fact about the state of the game.

All you did is point out you're a suicider, yes point taken, have fun dying every set, josey👍
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 18:00:51

I disagree with moderators outing players, that is not your job.

If some people were smart, they wouldn't be drama mama llamas and post on here, so then no one would even know who it was ;)
I mean I guess it is a risk folks take when they do it. Either way the person still a POS no matter what name they use. And this guy, in particular, is pretty distasteful.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 3rd 2019, 18:02:22

I think somehow imag turned josey wales into imag. I'm impressed.

iMag isn't this level.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 18:06:23

*loosens tie*

Since no one advocated for you I will, but i think everyone should have completely open profiles and allowed only one nick. This is the only game I've really ever played where the username is a method for skullduggery. I think everyone should have to be attached to a username, and that username attached to their countries at sets end.

The top players list look stupid with half of the list saying Unlinked Account, especially when there's hardly a need for it other than to protect suiciders identities.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 3rd 2019, 18:22:59
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 18:16:26

*loosens tie*

Since no one advocated for you I will, but i think everyone should have completely open profiles and allowed only one nick. This is the only game I've really ever played where the username is a method for skullduggery. I think everyone should have to be attached to a username...

10/10
(•_•)

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 3rd 2019, 19:17:08

Nothing personal.

you still didnt answer my question

how was throwing missiles which do not increase your land or networth???

Those little hobgoblins seem like good netters and I applaud that. In fact I love to net. In fact, net and let net I say. But this is also a war game. I remember this game 15 years ago. it was ruthless and fun. Now it resembles a knitting club. The Monsters were pretty good targets and my hits were nothing personal. I was hunting for land and under-defended countries so that I could increase the NW of my own country. Is there a rule against that? Isn't that the name of the game.... in crease the Networth of your country? Anyone?I mean, here is the welcoming message on the home page (and I didn't make this up):

well???

actually i know the answer -

but like i said, same fluff different set. one day we will get Suicided on because we did something to someone.

Again, for you Warster:

I didn't write this so don't blame me. Why are there missiles anyway? Should they be removed from the game?

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 3rd 2019, 19:18:13

All you did is point out you're a suicider, yes point taken, have fun dying every set, josey👍

You didn't quite get the point there fella.... A for effort though.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 19:25:20

Why are you hung up on a random description of the game?

Its like if a description of baseball was like "swing a bat, throw a ball, hit a ball, advance your runners, and score runs"

Obviously there's more to the game than that. Just as defense and pitching variety will win you championships in baseball, that explanation of the game is hardly a representation of how wars or net sets are won thru politics. Nor is it a desription of what types of things are considered "griefer behavior" to the community, and what types of things are simply asshole behavior. It's just a loose description to an outsider, not a list of rules or community norms.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 3rd 2019, 19:30:49
See Original Post

mac23 Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 19:55:53

You didn't quite get the point there fella.... A for effort though.

The only point I see is that you wasted 2 months to prove the fact that you're a moron.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 20:00:28

In fact, net and let net I say.
I was hunting for land and under-defended countries so that I could increase the NW of my own country.

You lobbed 26 missiles against countries/tags that never attacked you. That's not "net and let net"
Those missiles, unsent, increase the NW of your country. You acted in opposition to your stated goal "so I could increase the NW of my own country"
Josey you are nothing more than a drama seeking liar.
There's no point arguing with a liar.
👽