Verified:

Brigg Game profile

Jul 28th 2019, 23:12:32

Check the news for #10

4 minutes after #85 spends all their turns GSing #10, #20 finishes the job!?

You can't tell me that wasn't collusion.
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

CX LaE Game profile

Jul 28th 2019, 23:20:57

Sometimes it's actually a coincidence. People killcamp.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

pvreal28

Jul 29th 2019, 5:35:00

Awww thanks Brigg ya 85 said he was from LaF, said hed finish me off without #20's help when I had full turns n hella cash to come back n fluff his lil az up, was a few minutes too late tho next set tho. I didnt think I d find this on the forums tho lol.

Brigg Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 7:51:01

Originally posted by pvreal28:
Awww thanks Brigg ya 85 said he was from LaF, said hed finish me off without #20's help when I had full turns n hella cash to come back n fluff his lil az up, was a few minutes too late tho next set tho. I didnt think I d find this on the forums tho lol.

Any time I look at the scores and see a country in red, I get curious and check the news. I just noticed the timing and was all like, "Wut!?"
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

bizzy Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 13:51:02

Originally posted by CX LaE:

I agree, I love doing this. Got all these extra turns after you kill the first country in express, I save and look for high DR. Might as well help clean up the server, kill the people who are playing like donkeys. pvreal28 was playing like a donkey, not surprised, deserved to die.

khouyaxz

Jul 29th 2019, 14:50:02

Cocoy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 29th 2019, 16:07:15

And sometimes if I catch it, the killcamper goes purple ;) just an fyi.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2019, 16:10:38

85 trolled ya. Lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

bizzy Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 19:02:03

Originally posted by galleri:
And sometimes if I catch it, the killcamper goes purple ;) just an fyi.

I will look at the EE news see who is the one in the wrong and attack them, shouldn't get purple for this. Everyone can play how they like, I play without interfering with others, people have ruined my week more times then I can count, so I like to give back to this section of players whenever I can.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2019, 19:14:29

If he didn't hit one of those countries, then the country that was never hit should have never been involved. It does fall under that gray are of collusion. So yes that can get a purple.

bizzy Game profile

Jul 29th 2019, 19:50:22

I will make sure your not online make it easy on both of us :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 29th 2019, 19:51:58

Originally posted by bizzy:
I will make sure your not online make it easy on both of us :)

GET OFF MY COMBO :p

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 29th 2019, 22:42:11

I agree, I love doing this. Got all these extra turns after you kill the first country in express, I save and look for high DR. Might as well help clean up the server, kill the people who are playing like donkeys. pvreal28 was playing like a donkey, not surprised, deserved to die.

This will get you deleted

bizzy Game profile

Jul 30th 2019, 2:53:59

Originally posted by Primeval:

This will get you deleted

They should pay high fees for that Donkey Defense Initiative (DDI) protection.

pvreal28

Jul 30th 2019, 20:30:16

85 trolled ya. Lol

Aphrodite is that you?? Ya I was only a few minutes too late, #85 prolly logged onto his clan site asked for help lol..Also yes I prolly grabbed #85 a few times too many that he had "to give up netting." He wasnt the only one I hit. He just had helped, prolly planned the whole thing out all week..I guess, its a war game Im not mad just a damn shame it was beast az country full turns and everything.

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Jul 30th 2019, 23:25:58

I was #85,

You double-tapped quite a few real players including me, you deserved to get your ass kicked.

Better luck next time.

There was no collusion. My ties to LaF stay on Alliance server. I'm a lone-wolf on Tournament/Expess and will always go for the kill if I'm double-tapped.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 30th 2019, 23:27:18

85 trolled ya. Lol

Aphrodite is that you?? Ya I was only a few minutes too late, #85 prolly logged onto his clan site asked for help lol..Also yes I prolly grabbed #85 a few times too many that he had "to give up netting." He wasnt the only one I hit. He just had helped, prolly planned the whole thing out all week..I guess, its a war game Im not mad just a damn shame it was beast az country full turns and everything.

I am not Aphrodite.....
Also, they are not in the same clan on alliance. What is your next theory?

Edited By: galleri on Jul 30th 2019, 23:42:59

Hessman123

Jul 31st 2019, 3:30:34

The theory of relativity. maybe they are relatives?

bizzy Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 16:39:10

Einhorn is Finkle and Finkle is Einhorn

pvreal28

Aug 1st 2019, 3:12:13

Nevermind then (lol)..I guess gallery, I guess. Also I think Hessman is right...

pvreal28

Aug 1st 2019, 3:31:16

Originally posted by Ov3rKiLL:
I was #85,

You double-tapped quite a few real players including me, you deserved to get your ass kicked.

Better luck next time.

There was no collusion. My ties to LaF stay on Alliance server. I'm a lone-wolf on Tournament/Expess and will always go for the kill if I'm double-tapped.

Ya bud just thank #20 cause he helped you jump my country. Like I said I logged in a few minutes too late I woulda fkd you up. Mr Lone wolf woulda got a leash on that ass. Who are you this set? Then do it again since you wanna celebrate that cheap ass kill. Also you' re the one that mentioned being in LAF, like if I gaf or something its was kinda funny... Btw Prime are you Swirvy Shark? Hmmm

Ov3rKiLL Game profile

Aug 1st 2019, 11:43:30

ZzZzzZZzZZzZZzzZzz you talk like a dumbass red neck, or some white guy wanting to be ghetto trash from the hood.

Either way, improve your vocabulary, I have no interest in talking to you as I don't want to risk lowering my IQ. I've given you enough of my time already.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 1st 2019, 16:38:30

.. Btw Prime are you Swirvy Shark? Hmmm

Hell no. I played a couple of rounds not too long ago just to kill him. He either changed his country name and M.O. or stopped playing shortly after so I stopped making countries here.

pvreal28

Aug 3rd 2019, 6:48:54

Originally posted by Primeval:

.. Btw Prime are you Swirvy Shark? Hmmm

Hell no. I played a couple of rounds not too long ago just to kill him. He either changed his country name and M.O. or stopped playing shortly after so I stopped making countries here.

Nice, yeah I havent seen him either. My country got deleted after I ABed the dog crap out of him . So I was wondering since for sure he was a mod. All for grabbing aphrodite.