Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 19:13:45

Force restarts on alliance and FFA to be tagged to tag where they were when died, that would lessen a lot certain players (won't name any) habit of ruining others sets after they have lost country in war.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Jul 22nd 2019, 21:38:42

Call them out here.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Brigg Game profile

Jul 22nd 2019, 22:58:21

They can just leave the clan temporarily, or have the Tag Admin de-tag them. So I'm not sure how such a change could be incorporated.

I see the intention behind this; it's not a bad suggestion. Just, I think there are too many features already in the game that would allow people to circumnavigate auto-retagging.

I can get behind this suggestion by way of expressing the desire to save time and the extra steps necessary to re-tag after restarting if the Clan Admins changed the Tag Password. Or I'm just feeling lazy ^.^
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 22nd 2019, 23:17:53

I like this idea
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 23rd 2019, 1:32:58

Yeah it would reduce a lot of headaches.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2019, 3:10:35

Pang, Do it.. you know you want to. Then give some sort of 72hr window when they cant leave too :P

Marshal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2019, 12:54:53

hawk: no need to, most know their names.

brigg: I meant that after getting killed in war players can't turn their restarts as a suiciders against alliances which didn't participate on that war.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 13:22:38

i dont like this idea, if im in the middle of a war or any other set and i die and restart. if i no longer want to be in that alliance. im stuck there. no thanks.

Originally posted by Marshal:
hawk: no need to, most know their names.

brigg: I meant that after getting killed in war players can't turn their restarts as a suiciders against alliances which didn't participate on that war.

while i understand why u made this post and thread, but also some netter clans need to take into account to have atleast some kind of defense and as well be able to kill 1 lousy country themselves. as well if im not mistaken the reason that country "suicided" on evo this set, ur guy triple tapped him.. he retaled. then the same guy triple tapped him again.. in reality u should blame ur member for anything that started with that country

Marshal Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 14:44:46

1. 3-tap wouldn't have happened if he had been tagged
2. he decided to grab those too who didn't hit him
3. I'm sure his alliance's leader would have preferred that he had spent those turns, jets and missiles against wartargets

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 24th 2019, 15:43:25

Umm Marshal you cant blame the target for being triple tapped wtf? Im speaking in general terms there are a lot of this going around, but you are never right to hit a guy first and then say he is not allowed to retal because he was not tagged. What kind of BS is that?

There are a lot of players who get tired of big wars and then just decide to find their own wars and bother netting alliances, this is not good for the game, players quit over it all the time etc. But when you create a suicider on yourself by hitting him first multiple times you can't claim to be the victim.

And I agree with boltar you are large enough to at least try to disable the country yourself, Monster does this all the time and they are your size. You dont even try for some weird reason.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 19:12:30

we tried on other suicider but outside weekends getting players from 3 different sides of the world to killchat is task impossible.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 24th 2019, 19:39:12

I know that but you can offline kill or even ABs would stop the carnage most likely.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 24th 2019, 23:30:24

Just get rid of restart bonus entirely and this isnt an issue
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2019, 17:34:29

Originally posted by sinistril:

Yes 10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2019, 19:18:32

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I know that but you can offline kill or even ABs would stop the carnage most likely.

yes if members are willing to hit, 1st idiot got ab'd and missiled.

87Fresh Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 18:23:54

Lol one country and y'all can't handle it. Nice

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2019, 21:10:16

Originally posted by Boltar:
i dont like this idea, if im in the middle of a war or any other set and i die and restart. if i no longer want to be in that alliance. im stuck there. no thanks.

I don't think anyone is advocating for like the team server stuck in a tag thing. Just that when you restart that you are still tagged as a member of the clan you are in. If you want to leave that clan, you'd still be able to. That way tags still have 72 hours responsibility for their members like they are supposed to.

Originally posted by sinistril:
Agree with this 100%

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2019, 16:43:13

at a minimum you should have to stay in tag 72, (maybe 24 i guess, but 72 fits better with alliance/gdi and so on times we already use, 48 for dec war though i guess) hours if you choose to accept restart bonuses

the way it works on ffa/test if you dont want restart bonuses, so you can start at 100 acres again and so on you have to delete your country

so maybe you can already achieve the same thing on alliance by deleting after you restart, never heard of anyone doing it though