Verified:

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 0:45:30

i love to war and i'm happy to be warring, but to somehow try and make out that imag is destroying the game makes you more retarded that dagga, maki.

We attacked fist as a going away present. they decided(off at) well before we fs'd them to leave earth, they even told us they were done and at least one i can think of self-deleted before the 'war'.

In spawn's original post, i distinctly remember seeing a feew other clans being mentioned as culprits, which should really tell all of earth that fist sucked at foreign relations. *shrug*

imag are working hard to help rebuild this game. not going to go into a sob story about our efforts because i see how stupid and selfish its made you look.

Is it not abuse of your mod power to change your own clan member's post to enforce your bs 'at ban'. 'yea, earth is dieing so lets ban our members from talking on at!!! Win!!!' ... stupidity. i say let them talk. i like a good bit of banter.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 0:48:27

Good point bobby, I forgot that PDM warred SOL. Hm, wonder how that could have happened.

Consider the first post withdrawn.

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 0:49:29

I like to think of iMag as thie fluff filter :).

Basically it filters out the pussies.
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 1:19:14

Originally posted by ZIP:
at some point we all need to forgive and take a leap of faith to ever change.

I seem to remember EVO doing that a set before this time last year. And we ended up regretting it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 1:29:02

@ iTavi

hhmmmm the Admin cuss he made there was pointless and had no merrit. Another one like that and Dagga can get a 24 hrs ban from me.

Whilest I'm a SOLer and dagga is like me one. As a mod I think there are still standards to what's respectfull and what's flat out disrespectfull.

Kingstar Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 1:32:14

i think saying imag is ruining the game is the stupidest thing ever maki, SoL and all the other top alliances that have grudge warred for the last decade, and farmed small untags for the last decade are what killed the game, your reasoning for hitting iMag needs to be restated, you were bored and wanted to try and look good to the rest of the community as the"saviors" of earth, when in fact you are part of the reason earth2025 died. so stop the bullfluff.

now as far as im concerned WEWT THANK YOU FOR KILLING ME!!! AND YOU MADE ME YOUR FIRST TARGET IM SO HAPPY!!! i was afraid i would make it through a war set without dying, i thank you so much for keeping my legacy alive really!

now i dont know what the numbers are in this war or networth is cuz i dont really care to look, but i hope you guys are bigger than us in both members and networth cuz then we can make this a real real fun war.

im only upset cuz i didnt get to wall, you caught me while i was away good for joo.

Kingstar
iMag Nobody

Makinso Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 1:45:09

Kingstar my pleasure :)

Link Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 1:55:23

*hugs a tree* good stuff
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2010, 2:03:54

Originally posted by Makinso:
only viable landkills tavi? The rest of you is massivly honked on spies and SDI.

There's some really nice countries in Imag.

RAWR!!!! BOLTAR errmmm no wait....GALLERI WANT BATTLE!!!!

tavi..get it right, it's "noble slagpit"

Maki...this makes no sense to me seeing I know your history.

Junky...no!! You can not have me or the rest of my imag women. What I will do for you is start the bid off on xeno for 1 cent.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 24th 2010, 2:09:10. Reason: Rippin and a Tearin
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 3:05:19

Galleri have I ever in your whole earth career made sense 2 you personally? LOL

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 3:31:28

Originally posted by galleri:
only viable landkills tavi? The rest of you is massivly honked on spies and SDI.

There's some really nice countries in Imag.

RAWR!!!! BOLTAR errmmm no wait....GALLERI WANT BATTLE!!!!

tavi..get it right, it's "noble slagpit"

Maki...this makes no sense to me seeing I know your history.

Junky...no!! You can not have me or the rest of my imag women. What I will do for you is start the bid off on xeno for 1 cent.

but...but...

*cries*

I'm sure Im worth more than that... I know makinso wanted me to play in FFA :). Surely as an iMagger i have some reputability in warring abilities!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

archaic Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 3:36:28

gee thanks Sol, we really appreciate your support - will you be there when iMag blindsides us again next set?

yeah, me either
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 4:08:45

So after all those years of SOF-SOL grudge wars, SOL is having a change of heart to play as moral police? What the hell has iMag done so wrong? Play the same way we have for the past 10 years? You're going to sit there and tell me and iMag who we can war and validate our reasons? You are such a bag of fluff SOL. I'm sorry to say it but you really are. This is not you saving the game, this is SOL being bored. Admit this and I won't hold it against you.
Imaginary Numbers

gege Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 4:20:01

OMG war :D

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2010, 5:04:18

Well I can count on my fingers the amount of times you have..which sums up to not much.

And if you have xeno in your clan in FFA......well I am not sure what I am gonna do

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:06:45

Man, it makes me ill to agree with soviet - but i do. Quit the posturing maki, just admit that you scanned the country list and saw that iMag still had some solid breakers so you decided to add them to the kill list with a week to go.

Does everything have to be a flufking diabolical plot now? Come on, we all know each other, its practically a family reunion around here - we all know the porsche is a rental, its cool - just be yourself.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

kemo Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 5:50:07

Well I can count on my fingers the amount of times you have..which sums up to not much.

And if you have xeno in your clan in FFA......well I am not sure what I am gonna do

well youd better get back in the damn kitchen!
all praised to ra

anubis0079 Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 7:24:41

Sov i was bored and i am glad of any war ;)

politics are for other people ;)

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

locket Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 9:09:56

Soviet you must be retarded if you havn't understood that YES people do need to change the way they played for 10 years. Nice job not hitting sol back at all too :P Fail

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 12:24:11

aww is that jealousy I detect? :) don't worry they don't. I didn't accept his generous offer.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 14:33:40

Originally posted by locket:
Soviet you must be retarded if you havn't understood that YES people do need to change the way they played for 10 years. Nice job not hitting sol back at all too :P Fail

Once again locket shows how retarded he is. You think iMag's just going to roll over against a bigger clan? You obviously haven't been watching the news:
Nov 24/10 12:11:29 AM NM IM New Life (#95) (iMagNum) SoL Rulez (#21) (SOL) 842 A

edit: SOL can post their surrender here or send it to me on LKS

</soviet>

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Nov 24th 2010, 14:36:25
See Original Post
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 16:21:24

heh, thinking of PP reminds me of Princess Peepie.

anyway, i'm guessing since Locket was talking to Soviet, he was likely referring to himself as Soviet died too fast to hit back =)

Soviet r teh nub.

I'M NOT DEAD YET THO! =/

still waiting for a good chance to wall.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Soviet Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 16:22:00

Oh yes, because iMag clearly has been the driving force killing the game. We have been so ruthless with our mid sized alliance these past 10 years. I remember when we were down to 10 or so members for a couple sets. Later, we got down to 15 or so. We were such bullies then.

But yeah I agree, killing the game is _all_ iMag's fault and none of the blame should be placed on the alliances that have actually held power in the server's politics (re: SOL almost killing EVO, LAF killing RIVAL) for years at a time.

/sarcasm

And I was at work. Yeah, that place you go to get money so you can pay bills (not that street corner you frequent).

Edited By: Soviet on Nov 24th 2010, 16:24:16
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 24th 2010, 16:25:05

I blame beltz
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 16:25:25

haha. ^ teh nub.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 16:31:46

sorry martian. :P meant sov :o)
-iZarcon
EE Developer

BigRedDog

Nov 24th 2010, 16:59:35

i think everyone forgets...its an online text based game, r u really THAT shocked to see people leave the game? look at what else is out there, this game is boring as hell, its not only the policies ruining the game, one MAJOR reason is its out dated... yes it is better than before but really people, arguing over whose ruining the game? this retarted bickering back and forth over a stupid subject ruins it more than anything....

u dnt like what someone is doing? fluffing FS them, if you dnt have the balls then shut the hell up and quit complaining....

stop the fluffing and just play the damn game

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2010, 17:05:02

This thread went downhill fast!

No one really feels bad for iMag because, lets be honest, they're a pimple on our ass. When you go around warring everyone for no good reason this is what you get.

I personally hope SoL just rolls you over every set.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 18:03:49

i personally hope they do too.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Sifos Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 18:24:33

Originally posted by Requiem:
I personally hope SoL just rolls you over every set.

Dear Santa!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

locket Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 21:24:33

Soviet showing more ignorance. Lets take you back to gradeschool to learn to read again eh?

locket

I said people need to change. I never said only Imag. But you guys are regarded as idiots by everyone so why should I expect anything less from a leader amongst idiots. You are doing your part in ruining it(Fist as an example, and perhaps even ICN) and should grow up and accept it.

jon316 Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 21:57:19

SOL is randomly FSing a clan who "randomly" FSes other clans.

I like this war already. I might just restart for you guys.

Also, Xenubfail, I died twice in that last war. You need to include that in your post where you talked about people not dying/dying just once. FAIL

Also, Makinso, I'll send you my country number when I get OOP so we can test our texting system in iMag. It seems to be full of fail for my last two countries, who both died without getting a text message despite the fact that people have said they used our system to text me. kthx.

jon316 Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 21:59:14

locket, you live in a fantasy world don't you? You like to pretend that anyone in iMag cares what anyone else in the game thinks about them. And you like to think that your burns against iMag's leader will positively or negatively affect the way things will happen in the future.

That's where I think things went wrong here. Stop trying, just go away.

kthx.

Sifos Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 22:07:32

<jon316-work>you have to post first
<jon316-work>otherwise, I might get yelled at for posting three times in a row.
Imaginary Numbers

jon316 Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 22:46:40

<iE1M1> you need to replace about 2/5 of the words with a random curse

RACIAL EPITHETS?!

Sifos Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 23:06:07

What an anti climax.
Imaginary Numbers

locket Game profile

Nov 24th 2010, 23:15:56

I think everyone knows imag arent going to learn. But it is nice to see you guys getting thrashed and soviet being an idiot.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 24th 2010, 23:31:31

locket, let's let imag and Sol have their fun in peace and worry about our own fun :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ZIP Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 0:08:40

me likes the new laf leader pang
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

crazyserb Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 0:43:03

i hate that guy...

Scorba Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 3:33:57

As usual, no one builds up hate quite like Mak does. We'll have to have him do all our FS posts from now on.

locket Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 4:52:57

ok :P

Edited By: locket on Nov 25th 2010, 8:03:38
See Original Post

jon316 Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 17:30:19

I think everyone knows imag arent going to learn. But it is nice to see you guys getting thrashed and soviet being an idiot.

Learn what? Also, what is this getting thrashed thing you speak of? Are we talking about that one year when iMag had 10 members and was considered a spam tag until they got themselves some legitimacy?

Also, Soviet being an idiot isn't something that needs to be brought up in every single thread when just about everyone agrees and has already posted it at least once...per person. I guess you just want to feel special and post it yourself!

Junky Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 21:02:43

I want to post it myself!>!>!
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 22:02:59

Originally posted by jon316:
SOL is randomly FSing a clan who "randomly" FSes other clans.

I like this war already. I might just restart for you guys.

Also, Xenubfail, I died twice in that last war. You need to include that in your post where you talked about people not dying/dying just once. FAIL

Also, Makinso, I'll send you my country number when I get OOP so we can test our texting system in iMag. It seems to be full of fail for my last two countries, who both died without getting a text message despite the fact that people have said they used our system to text me. kthx.

Everybody hates iMag :(. Even Imag hates imag *cries*! We.... we'll teach you!

But seriously, you don't like iMag and think we're a pimple on the butt of Earth? GOD NO. Let us start netting immediately XD

Sifos Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 22:16:45

Originally posted by iXenomorph:
Let us start netting immediately XD

I don't believe my eyes...

Join sol already!
Imaginary Numbers

Hephi Game profile

Nov 27th 2010, 6:57:09

I actually joined EE and iMag because of their style of gameplay so the player base actaully grows as well thanks to iMag.

One can never comment on people playing the game the way it works. If you don't like the game, QUIT! Don't be haters..

Soviet Game profile

Dec 25th 2010, 0:19:18

PS. Ibujke it was a topfeed.

proofs, for further quotations!
Imaginary Numbers

Reptile Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 4:15:20

I'm one of iMag's and Earth 2025's longest serving members... and I say, "RANDOM FS FOR EVERYBODY!!! YOU GET AN FS! YOU GET AN FS! YOU AND YOU AND YOU GET AN FS!..." Oprah style.

Seriously, stop complaining. Your playing the part of a 10 year old child trying to dictate what games are play in the school yard.

ssewellusmc

Dec 28th 2013, 16:44:39