Verified:

seangcxq Game profile

Jun 18th 2019, 11:09:10

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 20th 2019, 11:37:55

Keep less of everything or kill the second restarts restart bonus seems like a good middle ground. I dont think that voting is a good way to settle this since most players don't actually understand the game enough to see what effect potential changes will have.

seangcxq Game profile

Jun 20th 2019, 13:56:27

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Keep less of everything or kill the second restarts restart bonus seems like a good middle ground. I dont think that voting is a good way to settle this since most players don't actually understand the game enough to see what effect potential changes will have.

Really? It seems like nearly everyone still playing this game has been playing for over a decade. Are there really that many new players? We really don't need to imagine the effects, since we have all (unless you are new) have seen the effects of both with and without.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 20th 2019, 19:24:00

some new players wander here, they play 1-2 days or play whole set (express or primary, in alliance or FFA they do dumb things and get killed and quit) and either vanish like a fart in the wind or stay some sets.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 24th 2019, 2:21:33

Most of the players who played the game for 10-20 years dont actually understand it in depth. I'm not at all talking about new players, I'm talking about Marshal for instance.

AMICO22 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2019, 20:43:31

i just come back after 10 years

Leto Game profile

Jul 8th 2019, 12:09:32

Ita making the wars more competitive

crag Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 0:14:24

Noobs should get their own server like tourny with the bots they can beat up on to learn the game. Someplace vets can't play and beat up on them
crag
TIE President

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 4:38:33

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Most of the players who played the game for 10-20 years dont actually understand it in depth. I'm not at all talking about new players, I'm talking about Marshal for instance.

This made me spill my soda out my nose LMFAO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!