Verified:

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 2:09:02

My lads, I know it's been a hard reset for you and you wanted the tag kill first, but you will not be getting the honors. If you ladies and gentlemen wish to join the hardcore Lone Wolf alliance apply by sending all of your attacks to #436 in response.
Do as I say, not as I do.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 3:36:18

no one likes you, your name is mud, your a disgrace to the server,wanna be spy, spying in a game, how low is that, low life.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 4:11:35

Yeah, you new zealanders in sof, kinda seemed like they were one person... you. I wouldnt say nobody likes me, I am on a side and we just won. You dont like to lose bitter man. Get better so you dont lose again.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 9th 2019, 4:13:21

lol, always trolling ain't you?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 4:44:18

Originally posted by TaSk1:
no one likes you, your name is mud, your a disgrace to the server,wanna be spy, spying in a game, how low is that, low life.

I like him...he talks dirty to me...you on the other hand....meh....boring!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 6:42:59

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Yeah, you new zealanders in sof, kinda seemed like they were one person... you. I wouldnt say nobody likes me, I am on a side and we just won. You dont like to lose bitter man. Get better so you dont lose again.

You are a complete poor excuse for a human, it's a sad day a spy is found in a game that people are suppose to have fun in, do you feel like you are in mi5 or cia or something you wannabe. You are a joke to gamers everywhere to stoop so low you coulnd't even say you have a competitive nature because you showed how low you would go in a GAME to spy on the opposite team in a GAME ffs.

I hope you don't have kids,you are I poor role model to them and I hope they never play this game nd find out how much of a low life dad they have, you bum.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 9:20:24

You are a complete poor excuse for a human, it's a sad day a spy is found in a game that people are suppose to have fun in, do you feel like you are in mi5 or cia or something you wannabe. You are a joke to gamers everywhere to stoop so low you coulnd't even say you have a competitive nature because you showed how low you would go in a GAME to spy on the opposite team in a GAME ffs.

I hope you don't have kids,you are I poor role model to them and I hope they never play this game nd find out how much of a low life dad they have, you bum.

not that I condone any of this, but spies like this have been part of earth since the beginning. that is why you should have a good vetting process. back in the days of old if you didnt have a spy in the enemy camp you were not trying.

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 12:23:34

spies were found from your camp, they were never announced publicly. I know who two of them are. You dont even know your own leadership, shut your hoe trap you disgusting island rat. I hope you never infest a real country, stay stranded on your hell hole you little kiwibum. Curse you!

Chevs

Jul 9th 2019, 12:49:01

why does anyone even respond to this legit mentally deranged loser
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 13:03:42

Originally posted by Chevs:
why does anyone even respond to this legit mentally deranged loser
u just did moron. See how addicted you are to me? You the sick one, theres no mental derangment from seeing the world and the people for the way it is. This however is a game, and I play to win.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 13:36:40

spies were found from your camp, they were never announced publicly. I know who two of them are. You dont even know your own leadership, shut your hoe trap you disgusting island rat. I hope you never infest a real country, stay stranded on your hell hole you little kiwibum. Curse you!

stop trying to justify yourself,two wrongs don't make it right, you may not be the first but you got caught and you are full of excuses,you are not even remorseful to those he befriended you,your a oxygen thief mate and your a fluff spy. bum.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 13:53:34

Ha! please show me more of how easily I got under your think skin. The only task you have here is this:
https://external-preview.redd.it/...6e641b32fd2b89e2f8fef5181 (viewer discretion is advised 18+)

when you see this call sign your task (no pun intended) is at hand. Now serve your purpose.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 15:55:03

I'm not going to your site till you apologize to everyone you betrayed their trust and those considered you a friend and you back stabbed over a game, those who confided a bit of trust in you, as a human.

Don't you think you can say sorry sincerely try claw back a bit of respect to your name, like me I don't personally care about you at all but you have disappointed a few people that thought you were a half descent bloke.

to me the name Karnage xz = a bum,wanna be spy who fux over some of his friends for a game.

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Jul 9th 2019, 16:32:20

Once all those players who said terrible things about me in SoF apologize I will most certainly apologize to them. I've been attacked by them and now you! so you can start the "i'm sorries" since it was your idea.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2019, 18:51:02

How can one unstupify TaSk1?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

En4cer Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 21:16:17

bonus

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 9th 2019, 22:37:26

entertainment value on the forums is up. I find it hard to feel sorry for sof. they blindsighted netters last set. you had this and much worse coming to you. I believe the saying is that you have to earn respect, which you have not done at all. you set the bar pretty low. I have no respect for sof. I do have respect for SoL. even though they unpacted us to war us, it mixed things up a bit. I had fun and I hope they did too. I look forward to pacting SoL again in a future set.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 1:01:16

Originally posted by ebert00:
entertainment value on the forums is up. I find it hard to feel sorry for sof. they blindsighted netters last set. you had this and much worse coming to you. I believe the saying is that you have to earn respect, which you have not done at all. you set the bar pretty low. I have no respect for sof. I do have respect for SoL. even though they unpacted us to war us, it mixed things up a bit. I had fun and I hope they did too. I look forward to pacting SoL again in a future set.

lol didn't you get the memo SoL and SoF will be merging next set to form a super alliance The SS. Sov and Maki will be along to confirm soon.

Make alliance server great again!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 2:01:08

I got nothing against you at all Karnage, and you got the better of me this set.
I'm not your Huckleberry after all.
Skywise

Karnage XZ

Jul 10th 2019, 2:27:40

lol didn't you get the memo SoL and SoF will be merging next set to form a super alliance The SS. Sov and Maki will be along to confirm soon.

Well, it won't be any different than you two fighting side by side this reset and the outcome will be the same next reset.

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 11:21:28

makes sense, your tag would be FooLSS, the name is fitting.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 14:56:24

I think that tag was called MX and it was the only war ICN won in a period of almost 8 years lol

Boltar Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 15:25:21

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I think that tag was called MX and it was the only war ICN won in a period of almost 8 years lol

i thought icn and neofed did a joint war against someone and won

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 15:30:39

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

i thought icn and neofed did a joint war against someone and won

That's accurate. The period that we won 0 wars was from a couple sets before to a couple sets after Nole's presidency. Maybe it was closer to 5 or 6 years than 8, but it was many years that he lost all. I think the war with NeoFed was during the DixieChick era...perhaps 2006 or so so maybe it was 2000 to 2005 ish that our only win was mx. 8 years was for sure an exaggeration when i really think about it. He wasn't prez THAT long.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 15:35:22

it was after 2006, during 2004-2005 neo didnt win.. 2005 i was in rival then went to neo when they came back.. left neo in 2006 to join sof to hit ely. im thinking 2008ish the war was when i went back to neo after hopping around for a bit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 15:51:13

Checked.

Our last war win before the era was during Gary's presidency. We beat elitez in early 2003. Several rd wars and losses, then noles presidency which was not a lot of netting, just a lot of losing.

Perkster took over and we won the mx rag war around 2006. Next war win was an arranged war in late 2008, im assuming thats the one youre talking about.

So yeah. Just a hair under 6 years with maki/xyle as the only W lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 10th 2019, 15:53:35
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jul 10th 2019, 15:53:20

might have been 2008

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2019, 15:55:18

That sounds right because i don't really remember ICN winning much. I would have been in BSS at that time which makes sense.

Neil Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 9:10:38

So far physo/canarageLoL has disrespected new zealand, china, russia, Philippines and mexico but i didnt finish reading this thread so it might be more

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 12:36:29

Originally posted by Neil:
So far physo/canarageLoL has disrespected new zealand, china, russia, Philippines and mexico but i didnt finish reading this thread so it might be more
I put my stick in the ground and screw this world.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2019, 9:32:37

Ha! please show me more of how easily I got under your think skin. The only task you have here is this:
https://external-preview.redd.it/...6e641b32fd2b89e2f8fef5181 (viewer discretion is advised 18+)

when you see this call sign your task (no pun intended) is at hand. Now serve your purpose.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2019, 9:34:32

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
How can one unstupify TaSk1?

With a really, really big hammer supposedly. I'm not sure that anyone makes such a large hammer anywhere in the world at this time though.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!