Verified:

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 14:15:34

Sense, everybody seems to be complaining about wars and stuff, I am curious everybody favorite war earth empires memory. Would love to hear from LaFers, SoFers, SoLers, MDers... We have all fault against and with each other more times than we can count so, let's hear them.

A favorite memory was back when they had the population growth attack were all you had to do was login and play a couple turns to add 20 to 30 attacks to a war chat. Waiting to see how many attacks you could absorb before you would play turns and be unkillable. Absorbing as many breakers as possible then a major buy-up followed by playing turns. This was done extensively during those server wars of SoF RD Rival vs. SoL MD and company.....

Favorite war memory was the 4-second war chat on dragon which we had 31 hitters beginning in 2 seconds.

Come on there has to be a bunch more so, let's hear them. Xyle, Maki, Mrford, Gains, Boltar, Slash, Randy, Azn, Dragon, Akula.... and everybody else haven't mentioned.

Edited By: King_Cobra1 on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:19:44

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 14:46:24

Hey KC, been a while.

First thing that comes to mind was timing a run on Warrior, when he just happend to be afk for some reason. 1 min earlier or later he would have walled, that bugger is annoying to kill.
Your base is mine!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 2nd 2019, 15:01:43

I got one, but I am not sure Weezy wants me to tell it

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 15:04:26

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Hey KC, been a while.

First thing that comes to mind was timing a run on Warrior, when he just happend to be afk for some reason. 1 min earlier or later he would have walled, that bugger is annoying to kill.

Lol bro that was epic. Though remember that 3:30 am chat's we had with Rival and I was so, asleep transposed the number. Put it in the bot. Break was off about 200k early on but, we still got him in 8 seconds. Everybody yelling at me about the break and I just then noticed I typo'd the target number. Those were some epic war chats....

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 17:28:04

Watching Xyle die before me has always been fun.

"population growth attack" was the worst.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 17:37:26

I think we should bring it back with the added feature of diminished production based on population....

Neil Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 17:46:26

Checked my country just back from watching the 6th sense about 30 seconds after bots started hitting it. Wrench or bloodsaber or someone walked me through stonewalling over icq and i didnt die. Would have made top 100 (only set ever netting) but fa ed our restarts so we won average net.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2019, 17:48:27

For elders it must be one of two wars. Either the time sof fsed us and we were 60m nw down and came back to win or the Arwen memorial set when elders and sof were fsed by sol and stones and came back from 90m nw down to win. We were crazy active those sets and pulled off the two biggest comeback wins in EE history on back to back sets.

For me personally tho, the TIL wars were still the most fun i had. I learned how to warlead from Duque in those wars and as old pals, he played out his final net sets netting in ICN under a fake alias so no one knew it was him. I'll never forget how massive arrow and omega fs's were and just constantly chatting with hundreds of earthers. Kills were popping off every 10 minutes and we didnt even have a warbot working haha. I honestly will never forget that. That was wild times.

Karnage XZ

Jul 2nd 2019, 17:58:52

SoF vs MD75 was a great war and the SPERM war was fun too. My favorite resets were playing in the fluffy tag and getting farmed by obese and proper netting alliances.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 19:55:52

alliance?

probably either the NA and IX vs whoever it was. I had a 3k acre dict breaker and was getting over a billion in FA daily. I was FAed 800mill cash in the minute after my death. was fun walling and breaking at the same time.

Or the NA vs SoL I think? where the server went down with a cookie error. Llaar figured out how to log in and we killed SoLs top 5 and they couldn't do anything about it.

Or the set where SoF killed Llaar's country named after his cat that passed away. We held warchat style oil buyouts and pumped his 2 week restart to a server record 800mill NW. Before standing orders too.

FFA? The LaE and CC FSes that lasted for 5-8 hours without running out of turns. Targets were dying faster than they could be prepped. 100+ kill FSes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Chevs

Jul 2nd 2019, 20:02:51

not best war memory but this one tops my list

the main problem with this attitude

retri
Head
Head of I/A
17:21 09/23/09 is that it is a completely selfish act.

yea it is sort of fun to kill an 300m nw country, all that effort going to trash.
but you just cannot think about the consequences.
now the whole tag is responsible for it, and i do not see any reason why i have to pay for your 10 second fun.
if you were so willing to do it, you could have just gone to some other tag, or detagged for a week and do it.

thanks for being this selfish, and showing your respect to 50 other member playing in this tag.

this was when llarr was over 220m nw through oil buyouts and m0m0 chem rushed him and killed him

Edited By: Chevs on Jul 2nd 2019, 20:04:58
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 20:07:02

Originally posted by Chevs:

retri
Head
Head of I/A

yea it is sort of fun to kill an 300m nw country, all that effort going to trash.
now the whole tag is responsible for it, and i do not see any reason why i have to pay for your 10 second fun.
if you were so willing to do it, you could have just gone to some other tag, or detagged for a week and do it.

thanks for being this selfish, and showing your respect to 50 other member playing in this tag.

this was when llarr was over 220m nw through oil buyouts and m0m0 chem rushed him and killed him

Nice. LoL that's right up there when I detagged to join SoF from Rd and MD was policing for sol. MD decided to offline BR on a Friday night and I decided to stonewall and retail their netters. A certain earther still hates me to this day for taking like 30k acres from him....

g0nz0 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 20:13:43

Originally posted by mrford:

Or the set where SoF killed Llaar's country named after his cat that passed away.

This is my new favorite memory from EE.

archaic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 21:54:02

The pre/post warchat triva-bot games with the old school guys like croaker and clever and skaking were my favorite war memories not related to actually killing stuff.

Favorite war memory is probably walling while being the sole survivor of a tag kill during the IVAN war the last set before Mehul started the EC server. Or spy killing Mickster, cuz fluff him.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Makinso Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:00:21

One i'll never forget was the record FS we did on LCN. I think Dragon and myself ran 24 hours straight warchats with only 30 minutes of naptime in between. Was very fun.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:03:02

Oh and another fun one was the last set in Jolts Earth. I think Dragon and Martian organized for complete and utter chaos and destruction in the server. SoF and SOL basically got to FS or be FSed by everyone and everyone FSed everyone else. We have the total overview of wars listed LOL.

SOL | Message Boards | SOL History Project | Reset 59 May 29th - Aug 3rd '09 : Absolute Chaos!
SOL fights Imag, PDM, LaF, Monsters, IX | Entire server goes to war

TKO<--->SoF

LaF<--->EVO
LaF<--->SoL
LaF<--->PDM

Omega<--->IX

TIE<--->EVO
TIE<--->NA

IX<--->Omega
IX<--->LaF
IX<--->Rage
IX<--->SoF
IX<--->Imagnum
IX<--->MD
IX<--->ZT

LCN<--->NA

Rogue<--->Stones

Rage<--->IX
Rage<--->NA

Evo<--->LaF
Evo<--->Infernal

SoF<--->IX
SoF<--->TKO
SoF<--->Outkast
SoF<--->ICN
SoF<--->PDM

Imag<--->IX
Imag<--->SoL

Monsters<--->SoL

MD<--->IX
MD<--->NA

ZT<--->IX

Outkast<--->SoF

ICN<--->SoF

SoL<--->LaF
SoL<--->IX
SoL<--->Imag
SoL<--->Monsters
SOL<--->USIMP

PDM<--->LaF
PDM<--->SoF

NA<--->Infernal
NA<--->LCN
NA<--->Rage
NA<--->MD

Ill post some of the most silly wardecs right under this:

Edited By: Makinso on Jul 2nd 2019, 22:05:36
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:05:39

Looked like crap... LOL not posting it agian.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:09:58

it wasnt a war, but i like the memory of watching SoL and SoF share a war room and taking down some cheating tag years ago (martian era SoF) tehclub asked for their help doing it.. sol only hit sol targets and sof only hit sof targets while in the same room.. lots of big countries died

breeze Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:14:07

I have a few back from Earth 2025. I think the most fun was being in chat and Soviet would get so mad at us for jacking around. hahaha It was a blast. Lots of fun back in the day.

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2019, 22:53:05

Originally posted by Chevs:

retri
Head
Head of I/A

I talked about this before you did.

I win.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 2nd 2019, 23:27:46

Mine would have to be HS/SoF vs NA lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

major Game profile

Jul 3rd 2019, 0:15:30

SLIT wars

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 3rd 2019, 0:43:27

Originally posted by major:
SLIT wars

They were fun as well
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 3rd 2019, 8:02:14

Second TIL war - Playing in Arrow and being hit by SoF/MD/TIE/RED - TIL disbands after.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 3rd 2019, 10:00:59

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by major:
SLIT wars

They were fun as well

Those were fun, we have a A LOT of history on those wars.

camlok Game profile

Jul 3rd 2019, 10:35:03

The last time I was in Alliance server was with UCN..... I think was with them until the change of food from 4-5 bucks per bushels to 42 bucks per bushels, then I played 1 or 2 more resets, then I stopped.

Almost always playing a dictator spy country most of my time there lol.

Not much good memory on winning war I think lol, but the chat groups and updating spyops as well observing kill runs (most of time not much turns left to atk war targets) were all fun times.

Made top 10 mid of reset for a short while cause I dump my stock 2 weeks into war due to exams coming I think. Dict farmer ftw.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2019, 21:06:43

I liked the wars in RD vs SoL. There was one time i walled 1k+ attacks and i had to go to Norway and then later that week Italy for work. Meaning no wifi/internet during that time (was before internet on flights).
Setup standing orders to make it look like i was active and had someone FA me for all 4 flights, worked out perfect but was scary moment to take off flight mode and check. Company got a rather large cellphone bill that month but blamed it on important emails :-P
Don of LaF

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 4th 2019, 2:37:19

LaF vs Rival saga was the most memorable one for me.

A lot of the tools that came out of that effort improved my understanding of game APIs and it was right at the start of working on Boxcar so that definitely influenced my trajectory.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ninong Game profile

Jul 4th 2019, 9:03:25

got nothing I've always been netgaining :(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2019, 17:51:50

The original HAN wars. Man, that was some warring going on there, there was no such thing as a population kill, only landkills. I remember being under attack by Zardoz and the OOA. LOL They almost got me dead. One more strike and it was over, as I was below the DR limit by then. However, there was this one LaF country in my scores list, belonging to Don Blubb. He had zero defenses and was an all-jetter. I sent a two jet PS and took more than 4500 acres, and since I was in DR, it would have taken OOA thousands more hits to get me dead. :) Thanks, Don Blubb, you saved my life.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Chevs

Jul 5th 2019, 15:33:00

yeah TIL vs anti TIL and SLIT wars were big...and maybe this wardec:

August 3rd 2001 (enter Charlie and Psycho)

Charlie – We grabbed SoF for 2400 acres and they retalled twice. Once for 1400 and another for 1000. We cannot accept this. We don’t care what SoF’s rules are. We are THE LEAGUE!

Psycho – you are right. This is totally not acceptable.

Charlie – I will show you how to handle Helmet and SoF. Watch closely young apprentice.

*Charlie contacts Helmet on icq and begins to threaten him*

Charlie – I told Helmet that he is a pig humper and that if they attack us again they will get 3:1 retals.

Psycho – are you sure that is wise boss?

Charlie – SoF are netgainers. See all of the theos? They do not want to lose their precious nw. Order one strike back on that country and report back. Have the player send a message to SoF that if they retal again he will suicide on them.

Psycho – We hit him again. This time we took 2700 acres. That will teach SoF to mess with THE LEAGUE.

Charlie – Yes, and they will not dare hit back because I gave Helmet a piece of my mind and he fears me.

Charlie – My mom is mad. I have to get off the computer. Bye!

August 4th 2001

Psycho – Sir, are you there?

Charlie – Yes, I’m here.

Psycho – Sof demoralized him, sabotaged his missiles and then farmed him. They said they didn’t like the message or the hit back and that we better watch ourselves.

*Charlie thinks for a while*

Charlie – I think I made a mistake about SoF. Let’s contact them and see if we can get reps. I bet we can get BILLIONS of dollars out of them. That country had like 60 spy ops done on it. Let’s charge them 65M per spy op.

Psycho – that is a great idea! You are very smart. That makes the total for the grabs and spy ops about 5B. How about we both take 2.5B each? This will make our countries very strong!

Charlie – I will take 3B and you can have 2B. I am the leader here and I have the expertise with dealing with head accessories.

Psycho – Ok, sir. Shall I contact SoF now?

Charlie – Yes, but do not talk to that pig humper Helmet. Talk to loki. She just had a baby so she might be hard to get a hold of, but she’s really nice. She will fear THE LEAGUE and pay our hefty demands.

Psycho – I contacted Loki and I’m waiting for a reply.

Charlie – I have to get my braces tightened. I will see you later.

Psycho – bye!

August 5th 2001

Psycho – sir, are you there? Loki told us that our demands are ridiculous.

Charlie – Does she not realize you’re from THE LEAGUE?

Psycho – yes, sir. I told her I am from THE LEAGUE and I report directly to Charlie!

Charlie – I need to talk to Tarquin. Can you get him in here please?

*Tarquin enters the chat*

Charlie – Tarquin, THE LEAGUE calls upon you for a special mission. Do you accept?

Tarquin – yes sir, I am loyal to THE LEAGUE!

Charlie – Good, I need you to suicide on SoF. Get as many of their top rankers as you can. We must teach them not to mess with THE LEAGUE!

Tarquin – yes, sir.

*Tarquin leaves*

Psycho – sir, are you sure it is smart to suicide on SoF?

Charlie – Yes, haven’t you seen the news? SoF is so scared that they have stopped using turns. They fear that anyone they grab will teach them a lesson just like THE LEAGUE has done. We have complete control over them and after Tarquin suicides they will be forced to pay us 5 BILLION DOLLARS.

Charlie – I have to go. I have a roller skating party tonight.

August 6th 2001

Psycho – Sir, SoF is very mad. They said they’re not paying us any money now and we owe them 6B for Tarquin suiciding.

Charlie – This is impossible! Do they not realize that THE LEAGUE means business?

Psycho – I don’t think they’re afraid like you said they would be and they said what we did is an act of war.

Charlie – I think they are bluffing. Everyone fears THE LEAGUE! Let’s stall for a day, then we will declare war on them and force them to meet our terms.

Psycho – I will prepare us for a warchat sir.

Charlie – Very good! Well it’s 8pm. Far past my bedtime. I will talk to you tomorrow.

August 7th 2001

Psycho – Sir, SoF are spying on our countries.

Charlie – They are probably just wanted to see how a real alliance plays its countries. Tell them they will have to pay an additional 65M for each of those spy ops and let Loki know. We are getting rich from these suckers.

Psycho – Sir, now they are attacking us.

Charlie – What do you mean? Have they gone mad? We are THE LEAGUE! How dare they attack us! We showed them we mean business. They are afraid!

Charlie - MY COUNTRY SAYS IT IS DESTROYED! OH #$*($# #(*$#( !
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 5th 2019, 15:57:35

"I have to get my braces tightened" lololol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Helmet Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 19:08:11

That's my favorite too. I was worried it was lost forever. :) I think it's about 99% accurate based on my discussions with them. hehe

Is the at-archive still alive somewhere?

Makinso Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 19:21:55

Sadly no helmet.

We do have a rich history database in sol ghq if you wanna take a look just tell me

Helmet Game profile

Jul 5th 2019, 21:00:20

Ok, thanks. I think I might have saved some stuff at some point. I'm going to look around.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2019, 23:09:41

Man so many fav war memories.

And hey Helmet long time no chat:$

Being the last Omega member alive in top 100 during WWIII

LCN taking on Han and inventing the UNAP

LCN absorbing a FS from Armageddon after hitting UCN and winning that war against an alliance with 50% more members and N/W 1v1

Leading a division of first class idiots in SOF under the name Crown, and that division leading SOF In hits per member and kills per member in a classic SOF vs SOL war.

Monsters destroying Imaginary numbers and basically tag killing them before losing a country. (Warster can you post the onsite newspaper in imag finally gets a kill?)

Planned war of Monsters/evo/??? Vs SOF.

Leading the chat where we killed my friend Chevs online with max turns and billions in cash and stock:). (We bought out the troop market:)
That was the chat that turned the war.
Z is #1

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 7th 2019, 16:06:45

lol keep them coming. Ironically we haven't heard from xyle, ivan, or many MDers....

Instigator

Jul 11th 2019, 6:42:10

The reset half the server worked together to finally make RoCK bleed.

Nearly completely ruined due to Niciti/Michael from HAN going MIA and then a div leader El Duque from EoS accidentally running a war chat against the wrong alliance that nearly threw off the whole thing.

War was set up entirely so MD could get a shot at RoCK with as many other alliances removed from that equation as possible and entering against a turn depleted RoCK.

All in all it was widely successful even with many failures mixed in.

The game was actually fun back then.

It took hours and hours, weeks and weeks of planning along with Josie, Jer, Sammy, Mags, Gram, Scar, Niciti, Mike1, Teal, Tirol, Halls, Nazar, plus others I cant remember now and a plethora of spies from back then, leaking misdirects and organizing of the cannon fodder small alliances followed by goating certain wars and orders of wars to happen to allow that final fight.

Even though RoCK still won it showed they weren't invincible and could be isolated which before was nearly impossible except for thr one LaF war where GDI created isolated scoresheet battles.. Our goal was achieved. It also showed everyone how good a smaller alliance named MD was which was a secret up until then. A small alliance with very high activity rate and the only alliance at the time with no spies, combined with best security due to the MUD. Not long after they outpaced everyone to become the best alliance in the game.
Good times.

Edited By: Instigator on Jul 11th 2019, 14:45:18
See Original Post