Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2019, 19:25:30

---IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT---

RE: Recent sumissions of FORM B-230A

Upon review of recently submitted war materials, forum messages, player responses and chat logs, a decision from the office has been released. While ordinarily this office drinks entirely too much alcohol and tends to start sounding absurdly supercilious like Xyle after 10pm EST, we do recognize our inability not to sound like an idiot in the waning hours of a day.

While ordinarily these responses are off the cuff, it has come to our attention that the aformentioned materials have currently been derailed by toxic, personal attacks and a general lack of candor. In an effort to respect the position of this office, we found it appropriate to ignore such behaviors and make a more official notice.

While the office was not properly notified, secretly we maintain the position of being grateful when someone gives us a much needed vacation from our aforementioned duties in the PROTOCOL 101 submissions.

While emergency form submissions are generally frowned upon, the creation of war organically between sides of ample size and strength are often seen as helpful to the office and its many constituents.

In pursuant with the established protocols, your forms are hereby accepted as stated. Best of luck to all parties in the coming weeks. And please kindly notify this office to go to bed the next time it clearly has consumed too much alcohol.

With warm regards,
Derrick
Magister of War

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 27th 2019, 19:39:20

FFS. If I see one more of these stupid war decs I am gonna beat up a llama

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 27th 2019, 19:40:38

SOMEONE POST A LAME WARDEC I WANT TO SEE PICS OF THAT SHOW

(waits for llama to choke out Galleri)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2019, 19:41:51

Yeah i got money on the llama.

Steeps Game profile

Jun 27th 2019, 20:05:49

If you are going to beat up the llama (therefore declaring war on it) don't forget to fill out your forms in advance.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2019, 20:41:02

Originally posted by Steeps:
If you are going to beat up the llama (therefore declaring war on it) don't forget to fill out your forms in advance.

Indeed. Don't want to frown upon you.

sinistril Game profile

Jun 27th 2019, 20:50:15

You forgot a while in there
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2019, 21:18:04

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:25:03
wasn't me...