Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Jun 26th 2019, 21:20:49

Earth Empires War protocol 101:

United Earth Empires Nations.
1234 Micksterstreet;
Left corner of the Server 5423XZ, The Asian NetherStates

Goal of this protocol is to register and approve all wars in earth empires before these wars are formally declared. After careful consideration Derrick has been chosen or more so has become the self-proclaimed controller of all wars in this server.

Due to his self-proclaimed role we hereby appoint Derrick (sometimes known as Deee) of the Elders as the objective magister and ambassador of this protocol. Approval and registration of wars as of this point have to go through him. Failure to do so will invoke the T.R.O.L.L protocol which will subject the tags breaking this protocol to disciplinary actions on an economic or political level.

For reference please note the following self-proclamation that has made us decide on this honorable position.
([00:24] Deee> You have to understand that all this time i been master of war on 1a. Every war goes thru me).

Step by step protocol:
Tag willing to declare war notifies and request approval from the ambassador / magister 72 hours in advance. Please use FORM A-231B to notify the ambassador.
The ambassador notifies the victim of possible war declaration and asks how they feel about this.
The ambassador/magister fills in a risk/results analysis carefully taking into consideration his personal and egocentric needs.
The magister replies through FORM A-232C and lets the requesting tag know if the war was approved or denied.
The requesting tag can always file a complaint after made decision. The magister will be given 24 hours to reconsider his decision afterwards.

Emergency protocol:
In case of emergency a tag can file FORM B-230A to notify the magister that war has erupted due to unforseen circumstances. The magister can still approve or disapprove the war. Such an emergency notification has to be done within 60 minutes of the first attack and can be done in public or any other media.

If the magister approves of the war please follow the Mehul protocol in Section A-25 of the guidelines to earth empires policy. If the magister disapproves please follow the emergency rule in the T.R.O.L.L. protocol.

Failure to follow protocol will result in a ban from all netting activities for the next set.

Signed,
M.E. Hul(l)
- Interim President of The United EE Nations.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2019, 21:31:37

Ok
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2019, 21:36:10

EE war protocol 102: Call in allies when you can't handle the heat
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

The_Hawk

Jun 26th 2019, 21:37:07

This is pretty flamboyant.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2019, 21:46:25

Glorious WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR DEATH TO Laflamingos!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 26th 2019, 23:16:59

TTTTTT

Hokage Game profile

Jun 26th 2019, 23:28:56

Admit yourself first that you are cheater.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 26th 2019, 23:30:19

No explosions
No cookie recipes
no vids.
FAIL
And you all stop spamming with the same damn war dec.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Chevs

Jun 27th 2019, 0:28:42

Omg this is amazing lol 10/10

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m