Verified:

Academus Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 13:51:07

wait, its only a country called TAG KILL!!

SoF continue their relentless killing of restarts because they have been so wupped that they cant kill OCs any more.

haha - so much for SoF being a great war clan.

Thippz Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:01:10

I came back this set after a few years gone. I am just proud that we had the balls to try and take on 2 tags at once while being outnumbered, let alone the 2 alliances who have been the biggest and strongest in the game.

Bet you can’t say the same for your alliance..... like ever... ever. You guys always need help.

Anyway. Why are you crying? Geez, you guys have to cry like girls even when you win

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 14:07:42

SoF was good 2012 to 2013(when I was there). They fell off the bandwagon and now are a shadow of their former selves who have resorted to hitting netters and claiming they are a great war, victorious clan. They ruined a netting reset and lost a war while they were at it. SoF has folded a few times, once they went to a completely different game and the other time merged into a spam tag.

What a pathetic performance from SoF, the stats don't do justice to how underwhelming they really were, try hitting a war built alliance with even numbers next reset or gtfo of town..again!

Thanks for adding another "W" to my record. I want sof to look at the stat sheet again and in every category that matters, you were outmatched and outperformed. The best thing you can do is accept terms of war in the following resets or you will be jumped and removed from the game once again. Because overall, your antics are not wanted or desired by the community, it's toxic for the game.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Thippz Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:09:37

Wow you won with 20 more members. Do you feel special? Because you really look special

Thippz Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:12:59

We like when this dude posts tho because it fuels us. It’s going to be fun and we can keep this up for a long time. We got so many players coming back for next set we love it

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 14:15:18

Originally posted by Thippz:
Wow you won with 20 more members. Do you feel special? Because you really look special
You attacked two alliances that outnumbered you in the first place. 10 of LaFs members quit without even firing a shot because you hit a defenseless netting alliance. Now you claim that you were at the disadvantage? Are you dizzy from all this spinning?

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 14:18:07

We like when this dude posts tho because it fuels us. It’s going to be fun and we can keep this up for a long time. We got so many players coming back for next set we love it
Go ahead if you're thirsty for more losses prepare your holes for penetration, your about to be derailed from the game again. Yeah, I'm well aware of all the cannon fodder you've recruited, people who are big names from E2025 but they've been duds here in EE. I used to play in SoF, so I know some of the guys you are speaking of and it's extremely laughable to me. They are just a selling point to bring back more cannon fodder.

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:18:11

the fluff are you crying about now?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DruncK Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:21:08

Whiney whine whine from both sides. SoF had a great performance and we're hoping more laffers would've quit. They lost because SoL and LAF rallied together after a devastating FS. The war was not decided until the end stage and that's how it should be.

Everyone had fun and if you didn't you should retire.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 14:21:12

Get guder

Thippz Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:21:29

Haha keep trying to beat your chest. You aren’t really impressing anyone but at least you keep getting us more members

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 14:25:48

Haha keep trying to beat your chest. You aren’t really impressing anyone but at least you keep getting us more members
I have nothing to do with your rise in membership, I don't do recruiting, I'm sure xyle has been sending out emails to all the flakes who are going to show up next reset for another disappointment, sof sucks and it's been proven, if drunck and sol had been fsd while netting I'm sure he would have been singing a very different song but well that's just it, drunck doesn't even know how to net.

Put KY on otherwise it's gonna get rough.

Thippz Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:27:06

Haha such tough talk. Keep posting, we love it. Get us more members!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 14:27:08

I am just proud that we had the balls to try and take on 2 tags at once. . .

Way to position yourself to cover up the cowardly act of FSing a full netting clan. You are a big bad war clan!

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 14:28:28

Haha such tough talk. Keep posting, we love it. Get us more members!
Anybody with any sense would be wise to split from you. You make it sound as though with each sentence you gain a new member. LoL, we will see next reset.

Thippz Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:30:00

Originally posted by Requiem:

Way to position yourself to cover up the cowardly act of FSing a full netting clan. You are a big bad war clan!

Awww the butt hurt sounds strong in this one

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 14:32:06

Not butt hurt I just dont want people, who might be slow, to understand the cowardice of a mighty war alliance such as SoF!

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 14:32:15

Awww the butt hurt sounds strong in this one
If your butt wasn't hurting so badly you would move on to a different war next reset. But it's obvious that sofs reeling and can't let it go. We'll help you release over time.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 14:34:37

@Thippz
All the other alliances who promised to squash and chase LaF from the game have folded. Some people just don't know when they are conquered so they have to be taught from time to time.

Thippz Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 14:40:01

haha

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 14:44:55

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:45:42
wasn't me...

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 15:09:22

Did LAF get to net this set? No, SOF wins and Xyle is your Daddy.

Bonus

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 15:25:59

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Did LAF get to net this set? No, SOF wins and Xyle is your Daddy.

Bonus
A Netting tag Beat a fully built and prepared war alliance. Xyle loses and is nothing more than a little bully kid. Gainsboro wins the reset and is your Grandpappy!

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 15:56:51

I hope you dont complain as much in real life as you do in this game. That would be exhausting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 10th 2019, 16:03:31

I would be a little embarrassed if my clan-mates continued to create threads/posts like this (and the chihuahua-like yipping from Syko/Karnage). Just thinking out loud, really.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 10th 2019, 16:08:38

Get guder

Shut up I had to carry you

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 10th 2019, 16:09:24

Originally posted by Primeval:
I would be a little embarrassed if my clan-mates continued to create threads/posts like this (and the chihuahua-like yipping from Syko/Karnage). Just thinking out loud, really.

You shut it too, I have to carry you also mod wise :P (Just kidding)
*runs*

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 16:10:22

Yeah, your country was an easy kill. Philoso-crap-tor

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 16:10:36

Originally posted by mrford:
I hope you dont complain as much in real life as you do in this game. That would be exhausting.
I'm soft spoken.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 10th 2019, 16:13:11

Shut up Karnage, you ruining my two best posts ever
Requiem had to carry you
lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 16:15:15

Let me on your back!

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 16:33:30

The real winner here is Xyle. He has free rent in Karnage's head.

Victory can never been sweeter.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 16:36:52

Originally posted by MauricXe:

Dude once again, I mod the whole war and I wasn't netting. So you lost to me. I was once y'alls student, now I taught you a lesson.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 10th 2019, 16:55:18

I agree, it was fun the first or second post. What am i going to do? Kick him when he is quitting after this set?
Don of LaF

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 17:01:54

Funniest part of it all is that they are recruiting thinking they are fighting me and I'm just done with this game. Only came back to show SoF that I can whip them and I am a mightier war leader than Xyle or whoever leads your warchats. I'm talking so much smack because there is nothing you can do to me either way.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 17:17:15

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Dude once again, I mod the whole war and I wasn't netting. So you lost to me. I was once y'alls student, now I taught you a lesson.

so you ran all of the SoL and LaF countries?

Should I report you to the mods?

I still see Xyle in your head. Let it go. I know he hurt you. It's just a game. Go outside and enjoy life.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 17:27:05

I still see Xyle in your head. Let it go. I know he hurt you. It's just a game. Go outside and enjoy life.
I've been traveling around the world for the last 16 months straight. Still, haven't returned back, I have thousands of pictures of me getting plenty of fresh air.

Take some of your own advice while you're at it Nikkah.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 10th 2019, 20:53:57

Oh snap Karnage is me!

mauricXe: get gud at YouTube again

sinistril Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 20:59:29

Confirmed:
Galleri did carry laf, there's evidence:
https://imgflip.com/i/334z2k
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 21:05:56

Galleri carrying the melting pot.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 21:08:56

Galleri delete me i ran all 71 countries of laf and sol. I did it all. You were not really yourself, you were me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 10th 2019, 21:20:43

Originally posted by sinistril:
Confirmed:
Galleri did carry laf, there's evidence:
https://imgflip.com/i/334z2k

You are the first person to ever get a correct photo of me. Sui will be proud...no bikini!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 10th 2019, 22:26:02

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I agree, it was fun the first or second post. What am i going to do? Kick him when he is quitting after this set?

That would be a little unoriginal since I think he's both retired/quit and been removed from several tags already, including yours. But I don't think anyone important cares. He's a mild insignificant annoyance in this game at best. I say thanks for the community service keeping him in your tag and IRC room.

Dutchy Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 22:54:48

This fella acts like the 13 year old screamers of ancient E2025.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably a Rust zerger too.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 23:07:21

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

That would be a little unoriginal since I think he's both retired/quit and been removed from several tags already, including yours. But I don't think anyone important cares. He's a mild insignificant annoyance in this game at best. I say thanks for the community service keeping him in your tag and IRC room.
Thank you for the compliment.

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 23:08:53

Originally posted by Dutchy:
This fella acts like the 13 year old screamers of ancient E2025.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably a Rust zerger too.
Well, then SoF was defeated by a man with the mind of a 13-year-old. Interesting and it's you people who should really be afukkinshamed of yourselves.

Dutchy Game profile

Jun 10th 2019, 23:11:53

Rad

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 10th 2019, 23:27:07

I always enjoy best when I do the least, and I did indeed do almost nothing this war. So thanks for leading lots of the chats Karny. Having said that you really should give credit to the hitters, the people who did ops and the other WCLs even if you are joking. The other WCLs were mostly SOLers and also gains who all also did a splendid job so I could coast all through the war. :)

I lead the charge in relaxation tho, especially since Relaxlah turned into Stresslah on several occasions when he was trying to stay alive.

Nice going also Stresslah! :P

Karnage XZ

Jun 10th 2019, 23:50:18

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I always enjoy best when I do the least, and I did indeed do almost nothing this war. So thanks for leading lots of the chats Karny. Having said that you really should give credit to the hitters, the people who did ops and the other WCLs even if you are joking. The other WCLs were mostly SOLers and also gains who all also did a splendid job so I could coast all through the war. :)

I lead the charge in relaxation tho, especially since Relaxlah turned into Stresslah on several occasions when he was trying to stay alive.

Nice going also Stresslah! :P
As with anything in life the participation of membership is what makes things happen. Great Job to SoL and LaF members because it's not like I pressed the attack button over 32,000 times. I felt like we were a great big cohesive team and everybody did their part well. I had a great time in the war room with everybody, yes.. even you drunck and weezy. Yeah, Gains/Gerdler/Makinso/ABM/TTM and I all did some leading of war chats and forgive me if I forgot about anybody. I think Weezy led a few himself. For sure it was a great big team effort and I lacked in the personal skill of my country stats this reset, so I'm kind of leaning on my achievement as a war leader to make up for the lack of medals that I will gain this reset. Great way to finish my last reset and it's all thanks to the membership.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 1:09:34

Bonus