Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 21:42:18

We didn’t see elders coming for PDM this set.

We were half killed in Elders Fs, imag declaring on PDM after Elders Gs we thought it was a little low, but we copped it.

We rallied as a team and killed IMAG.

We thank STONES for taking the brunt of the attention from elders.

There are still elders left to kill.

Edited By: mrcuban on Jun 5th 2019, 21:45:29

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2019, 21:45:53

grats :)
Derrick wants to be killed so kill him.
Don of LaF

Soviet Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 23:46:07

*cough* #438 *cough*
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Boltar Game profile

Jun 5th 2019, 23:47:17

how many sets has imag not been tagkilled?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 5th 2019, 23:51:07

Originally posted by Boltar:

Last set and this set.
mccuban is premature posting like his sex life

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2019, 0:14:28

They do have pills for that.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2019, 1:56:02

Originally posted by Soviet:
*cough* #438 *cough*

Lawl.

Good job pdm. Way to rally!

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 6th 2019, 2:57:07

Sorry imag you can’t get out of this one.

Your tag has been killed, I’m giving full credit to the guys for the rally. I myself found it hard to muster to restart after the elders fs, I will say imag’s deceleration was the kick we needed to up our activity.

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 6th 2019, 2:58:03

Originally posted by galleri:

Last set and this set.

The problem is galleri imag didn’t have LAF to kill of pdm like you did last set...

breeze Game profile

Jun 6th 2019, 3:53:51

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Sorry imag you can’t get out of this one.

Your tag has been killed, I’m giving full credit to the guys for the rally. I myself found it hard to muster to restart after the elders fs, I will say imag’s deceleration was the kick we needed to up our activity.

mrcuban stop. Enough please.

breeze Game profile

Jun 6th 2019, 4:01:04

iMag hasn't been tag killed in quite a few sets. Not sure exactly how many

The_Hawk

Jun 6th 2019, 12:02:40

Fighting imag is like putting a video game on easy mode.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 6th 2019, 14:01:51

Last set and this set.

The problem is galleri imag didn’t have LAF to kill of pdm like you did last set...

Again ....as my non-playing husband pointed out...... (and the man hasn't been around in like a year and half) for those that can't hear in the back:

Originally posted by Soviet:
*cough* #438 *cough*

That is an original country. And it is not dead, a tagkill is when all original countries are killed, including those that never came out protection. We previously used to call it "pulling a zarc". Zarcon was notorious for starting a country and never playing it.
I am sorry to burst your bubble. I am not trying to be a jerk, but it is what it is.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 6th 2019, 14:08:10

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Jun 6th 2019, 23:14:37

PDM bragging about tag killing iMag is like somebody from Alabama bragging about losing their virginity to their sister.

Everybody lost their virginity to your sister PDM, she just made you wait longer
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Jun 6th 2019, 23:18:01

Originally posted by archaic:
PDM bragging about tag killing iMag is like somebody from Alabama bragging about losing their virginity to their sister.

Everybody lost their virginity to your sister PDM, she just made you wait longer

LOL i love it

Rouger

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2019, 23:47:45

Yes please refocus your attention to elders. Many of us are patiently waiting to die.

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 7th 2019, 8:38:06

Galleri burst our bubble? Imag declares on PDM AFTER Elders killed half our tag in their fs and we still rally and tag kill imag and still have OG countries...

If imag has been reduced to a tag of countries without running a turn then that’s on imag. It doesnt takes away that we killed every country imag has run a turn on.

The fact that you dislike imag that much you don’t even want to play in it, yet still feel the need to constantly discredit PDM says alot about you as a ‘game mod’.

There is no way to burst our bubble no matter how much you may try. GG

Edited By: mrcuban on Jun 7th 2019, 10:20:45

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 7th 2019, 8:44:11

If tag kill matters that much it should mean killing all countries that are not in protection, in vacation or below humanitarians range. Otherwise countering a loss would promote silly plays and chasing a win would require even more silly stuff like dropping NW to kill the last original out of humanitarian range.

Either way TNW shows who won.

Edited By: Gerdler on Jun 7th 2019, 9:12:12
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 7th 2019, 13:10:50

Galleri burst our bubble? Imag declares on PDM AFTER Elders killed half our tag in their fs and we still rally and tag kill imag and still have OG countries...

If imag has been reduced to a tag of countries without running a turn then that’s on imag. It doesnt takes away that we killed every country imag has run a turn on.

The fact that you dislike imag that much you don’t even want to play in it, yet still feel the need to constantly discredit PDM says alot about you as a ‘game mod’.

I bursted your bubble? I am sorry you need to re-read the thread.....
I had no clue reading was out of your reach too, you are so focused on me, you missed the fact I was not the person to say it. Total. Facepalm. It wouldn't matter who pointed out the fact here, you would still be "galleri, galleri, galleri, galleri, galleri, galleri".
And just an FYI on why I do not play in iMag... I don't have time for war. But I appreciate you being the know all of me and my life.
Also again..... I will say it louder for those in the back:
I.do.not.mod.alliance. You have been told this many times and explained it over and over and over and over and over and over and over, that since I do not play this server I can have opinions about clans here.

breeze Game profile

Jun 7th 2019, 13:45:04

No way to tag kill you guys mrcuban. We were bored and wanted to hit someone. Let me also point out the fact that not only Elders and iMag killed your countries but you killed one of yours. So tag kill wouldn't have worked.

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 7th 2019, 22:12:23

Galleri I don't need to re read your posts. Just read every single post you make in reply about PDM.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 7th 2019, 22:59:22

Every single post of mine is about PDM uh?
*rolls eyes*

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 7th 2019, 23:05:01

Every single post of mine is about PDM uh?
*rolls eyes*

Just re read my comment again, it doesn't say that...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 7th 2019, 23:09:44

Galleri I don't need to re read your posts. Just read every single post you make in reply about PDM.

Ok then, I read it..... your comment was a double neg...(not even going to finish this comment)
Why am I even arguing with you? You aren't even worth the time.

Josey Wales

Jun 8th 2019, 11:05:35

Ok then, I read it..... your comment was a double neg...(not even going to finish this comment)
Why am I even arguing with you? You aren't even worth the time.

I need someone to oil my guns.... and then fry up some eggs.... and then wash my dirty socks. In that order.