Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 30th 2019, 15:18:38

Random question jiklo...who is Pancakes on discord lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 15:19:45

2 were short, the longest one i had was with R A Z O R W I R E and that was just banter about why SoF killed me etc etc and other stuff.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 15:20:00

Hmmmm.

I just assumed because you were IRL friends. I dont have a guess unless you guys are using known proxies. I could understand how bayrock would get deleted everyday for his language, but you idk.

Him getting purpled will never surprise me because of the language he uses. You on the other hand idk. Could even be a cellphone based proxy or vpn or miscue. Just appeal the deletion and see what response you get.

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 15:20:14

Pancakes is a good mate of mine lol, he also streams

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 15:22:04

i don't use vpns nor do i have a mobile phone / cell phone. don't use any proxies either.

I did Appeal, but it's been more than 13 hours i think, unless i don't know where to check it ?

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 15:23:30

yeah it's still pending.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 30th 2019, 15:23:48

Originally posted by jiklo:
Pancakes is a good mate of mine lol, he also streams

lol the name cracked me up

As for alliance, you have to wait on Prime. Warster and I have no access to that information. Sorry.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 15:24:35

I mean. I find it really hard to believe you were deleted just because your boy is a tool.

But if you were, I'm for it. Choose better friends, he's obnoxious. Lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 15:25:50

That is one downside to this game you cannot play with real life friends really.

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 15:26:49

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 15:27:26

Well you can play on Alliance set, but i think that's about it ?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 15:30:06

Thats kind of what im assuming Req. They probably got deleted for multi a while ago when they were same IP. Went crazy about it, sov provides evidence they are not same person, etc. So they put them on safelist due to that one time they played same IP.

Then this was a violation of the safelist rules even tho they were unnecessarily listed for this set.

In which case i think an appeal will get this dude reinstated as long as he doesnt call prime an idiot 12 times like bayrock does to mods. Prime would probably tell him to fluff off and ignore it. Lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 30th 2019, 15:33:20
See Original Post

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 15:33:03

We've never been on the same ip though, unless the mods put you on it for thinking i'm bayrocks multi or something i don't know.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 15:34:39

Its my best guess....

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 15:59:21

2 were short, the longest one i had was with R A Z O R W I R E and that was just banter about why SoF killed me etc etc and other stuff.

it's r a z o r w i r e
and last we talked, you still didn't want to acknowledge you took a big dump on your alliance when you broke pact while they were war prepping. And yes, using the izMia orig to put the bayrock orig into DRs was another pactbreaking move.
I quote:
"SoF should be thanking me anyway, i'm the one who destroyed the most of his population for them (Bayrock), they didn't have to waste as many turns"
👽

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:03:43

Yeah pretty much and then i started to get bored because you were constantly messaging me and then saying i was less intelligent etc etc and that i shouldn't be hitting M O N S T E R S at all because you guys wanted to net in piece etc etc

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:04:03

peace*

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 16:11:01

Yeah pretty much and then i started to get bored because you were constantly messaging me and then saying i was less intelligent etc etc and that i shouldn't be hitting M O N S T E R S at all because you guys wanted to net in piece etc etc

No that is not what I said at all. I said you were being willfully ignorant of the differences between a solo server and tagged server. I told you that you were trying to play a solo game on an alliance server, and had shown no respect for your alliancemates in SoF.

I don't believe Monsters even came up in our conversation, aside from showing you the timestamps of your deeds when you couldn't comprehend the sequence of events.
👽

bayrock Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:13:53

how long until a mod owns up to falsely purple us???

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:14:40

Message from r a z o r w i r e (#46) sent on May 27, 14:58
Report this message
Do you get a rush from cheating at a free internet game?
Is your life really that hollow?

Message from r a z o r w i r e (#46) sent on May 27, 18:22
Report this message
you might fool the mods but we know you are bayrock

Okay.

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:15:15

You started the messages by the way all because i attacked an alliance teammate.

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:15:24

of yours

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 16:17:07

it was the bayrock country i accused of being less intelligent, trying to get a reportable Barney reply.
Apparently "shut the fuk up" doesn't get you deleted.
👽

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:18:30

Why would it ?

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:19:11

The mods will have all the convos anyway, i know what you said.

Do i care what you think....no.

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:20:03

i am izMla if you didn't know already or didn't read the whole forum.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 16:20:05

You started the messages by the way all because i attacked an alliance teammate.

Still accusing SoF of unjustly killing your orig?
👽

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:22:13

So you still think that i'm bayrock ?

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 16:36:35

So you still think that i'm bayrock ?

I'm like 90% convinced, yes. My ingame conversations with both countries showed a lot of similarities in sentence structure and casual speech patterns. And there's the shared misconceptions of game mechanics and the horrible attention to detail and refusal to admit when you're wrong on a specific point even when the timestamps are right there in front of you.. Oh and you waaaay overplayed the 'good guy / bad guy' theatrics.

History of purples, both alts stop posting for three years and return at same time, disrespect to the devs and mods, not to mention alliancemates, and yeah admission of running multiple accounts on another server..
it's walking and talking like a duck
👽

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:46:37

Have you even read this full forum or not ? just asking because it seems like you haven't.

So you are a professional in analysing people in-game messages / forums now are you, maybe you should go work for the FBI if you think you are that good ( obviously you are TERRIBLE at it.) bit of sarcasm there, not sure if you knew that though.

To be honest, i didn't care what you said and didn't really want to constantly converse with you, if you want me to admit it, then i will, as i said to you in private messages, you take this game way too seriously and you are entirely angered with me because i hit your ally, all because you wanted a good set without a "suicider" like the last sets you played or whatever you
it was that you said.

And i said to you , you can't tell me what i can and can't do in alliance set, there's no rules that state that i can attack M O N S T E R S any time i like and you got angry with me saying that.

Ps. mods can check and confirm private messages that you still called me less intelligent than yourself i guess and it started over an attack, maybe you don't want to come across as an asshole to these people on forums because you have some reputation to uphold??

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 16:49:47

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 16:56:15

The only message I sent to your izMia country containing the word stupid was:
"Do you understand that on an Alliance server, alliances are free to make agreements with other alliances? And that by joining an alliance you are expected to honor their pacts? Your original countries were killed by SoF for a reason and they had to deal with your crap while prepping for a war.
But you don't seem capable of seeing the big picture of an alliance server, preferring instead the little solo world you're trying to play ON an Alliance server. Now you've triple tapped a tagged country that's at war, do you realize how stupid that is?"

To which you replied
"it's an Alliance server, meaning Bayrock and I can attack whoever we WANT."

What you refuse to acknowledge is that there are consequences to being an asshat.
👽

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 17:07:01

that message you posted was about SoF, i'm talking when i hit your alliance partner, you got angry and then you were saying stuff that you shouldn't do that and that i should have respect for the alliance etc etc.

We're going to keep going around in circles here, so how about we just stop and go on our ways, i don't need to justify myself to you at all.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 17:13:15

#freegayfluff
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 17:20:06

It's like a macdaddy that yells at galleri instead of prime.

#freegayfluff

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 17:23:49

So you are a professional in analysing people in-game messages / forums now are you, maybe you should go work for the FBI if you think you are that good
Nope I'm not a professional but one of my ancillary duties in the US Navy was similar in nature. It's not a skill I completely discarded as a civilian.

And i said to you , you can't tell me what i can and can't do in alliance set, there's no rules that state that i can attack M O N S T E R S any time i like and you got angry with me saying that.
I asked you why you were targeting Monsters, never said you 'had no right'. You can be a dumbass and attack anyone, or you can play smart.
But again, you refuse to acknowledge the problem your alts created when you were tagged SoF.
👽

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 17:33:56

Well i'm sorry to say, but you are very bad at your job like way off.

Why not it was easy acres to hit, do i have to have an explanation as to why i hit everyone ? i didn't target just Monsters, if you read my history i also targeted others, but YOU were the only one that got so angry with me and basically messaged me within minutes of seeing what i did.

You seem like you are Very old, why are you even wasting your time debating, you obviously have forgotten a lot of the stuff you said to me and it was obvious i was just trying to get a rise out of you, but maybe you failed to see that, then you were boring me so i started to give you 1 word replies like "ok""cool""ye"

I don't have any alts, only the one account called izMla.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 17:57:41

we voice chat, that's what discord is for, so there isn't any chat timestamps. ( there is chat timestamps but we only voice chat no point typing when we can voice communicate)

Just because you are one of the voices in gayfluff's head it doesn't equate to you being another human, you are in the same body, one person......multiple personalities is the closest to two people you'll ever get.
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

May 30th 2019, 17:57:56

Cheater-Cheater pumpkin eater. Always remember only mods are allowed to cheat, I was once told when I offered to be a moderator that they preferred someone without a history of cheating. Although, they only ever deleted me once as a result of cheating. The other time was when RD was punished for the actions of a few. The funniest part is that 3-4 of the mods right now I know to have cheated at one time or another for a fact and they were mods when I was told this as well. There is a level of biased punishment here, basically, if you're not popular you can't get away with anything, that basically echoes throughout all of society in general.
Do as I say, not as I do.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 18:00:22

Ps. mods can check and confirm private messages that you still called me less intelligent than yourself i guess and it started over an attack, maybe you don't want to come across as an asshole to these people on forums because you have some reputation to uphold??
ha! ask any of my alliancemates, they'll tell you i'm an asshole. Other than that I'm very much an unknown on these forums except for a few I've had exchanges with. They'll verify I'm an asshole too. And yeah I'm really concerned about my 'reputation' in an anonymous online game.

What do i care about in this game? Good gamesmanship. Whether you believe me or not what is true is that I'm more offended by your disregard for an agreement between the alliance you were in and Monsters than your actual attacks on Monsters by your origs or your restarts. Why are you playing on this server if you're not going to accept the premise of Alliances and the pacts forged by their leaders?
i didn't target just Monsters, if you read my history i also targeted others, but YOU were the only one that got so angry with me and basically messaged me within minutes of seeing what i did.
You targeted others, but at the time I messaged you, you had only targeted Monsters (and bots). After being killed by SoF for crapping on their pact with Monsters, your restart came back attacking Monsters again. I simply asked you why you were targeting Monsters and got your izMia alt talking so i could compare it to bayrock. Despite you trying to frame it otherwise, you lose. You're purple.
👽

jiklo Game profile

May 30th 2019, 18:22:34

Too bad that i'm not bayrock, but you're trying to word yourself better and make me look like the bad guy here.

nice try.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 18:25:58

Too bad that i'm not bayrock, but you're trying to word yourself better and make me look like the bad guy here.

nice try.

You are not a real person! #freegayfluff
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 18:50:53

Joba is fake. He's not like the real Chewbacca

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 30th 2019, 19:11:48

Both of you find me on IRC in #moderators or #help and we'll discuss

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 19:20:03

Originally posted by Primeval:

I would pay money to watch that!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 19:25:34

Logs or it didnt happen.

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2019, 20:02:46

it'll be private chat and not for minors.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

trumpoz Game profile

May 30th 2019, 22:12:18

Originally posted by bayrock:
I dont have to prove that someone isnt my multi. Its up to the mods to prove that. Pretty common sense really. Why should I believe that trumpoz isnt your multi ?

Obviously the mods have information that leads them to believe that you are running multiple accounts.

If you guys happen to login from the same network as RL friends may do then it will look like multiple accounts.

In the LCN reunion reset this happened to Jerad and Norseman I think. We got both accounts reinstated.

If you are not running multies I hope this gets sorted asap. If you are then I hope you get banned.

Multiple accounts or not you are still a childish moron.

bug03 Game profile

May 30th 2019, 22:19:26

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Primeval:

I would pay money to watch that!

Screenshots for lulz

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 5:15:20

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)