May 26th 2019, 1:38:09

not much more to say

mrcuban Game profile

May 26th 2019, 2:41:36

LOL thats cute.

Josey Wales

May 26th 2019, 4:25:39

You guys....again?
Didn't we mop the sticky peep show floor with you ankle biters last set?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 26th 2019, 12:58:59

Nope, didn't even tagkill them

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Josey Wales

May 26th 2019, 16:55:09

Yep. Ground them into chicken feed and fed that to the rats. Tell me.... how many chems does it take to get to the center of Tootsie pop? LMFAOROTFLMFAO!

Leto Game profile

May 26th 2019, 18:08:52

Your right Josey, lets fluff them up.

Josey Wales

May 27th 2019, 1:57:43

It's been something like 1,000 attacks... They had one job... Kill Josey Wales and they still can't seem to get that done. Pathetic. Embarrassing really.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 27th 2019, 2:17:46

Yet you couldn't get a tag kill.....
Pathetic. Embarrassing really.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2019, 3:14:20

RIP Josie Wales
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

breeze Game profile

May 27th 2019, 3:21:23

yeah pdm killin their own.

Josey Wales

May 27th 2019, 9:16:51

That took forever.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2019, 13:07:52

But you're detah now.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2019, 13:43:38

Buch tag killed iMag once.

Original Skywise L Game profile

May 27th 2019, 14:16:37

Makes me think of Johnny Dangerously..."once"
Skywise

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 27th 2019, 14:49:54

Originally posted by Requiem:

1 guy.
Josey when you can do that on your own. We will stop talking trash :P

breeze Game profile

May 27th 2019, 20:57:31

he did not dumb a**. I think there was a lot of help there. Why don't you get over your problem. Quit being so butthurt

The_Hawk

May 27th 2019, 23:38:19

Originally posted by galleri:

1 guy.
Josey when you can do that on your own. We will stop talking trash :P

I did it with two others. Was fun. 3 on 5.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

will send missiles Game profile

May 28th 2019, 1:26:38

I’m thinking gallery has a big ole’ crush on Josey Wales.... He needs a good squaw to oil his guns & cook up some frontier hash... then do the washin.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 28th 2019, 1:32:38

Originally posted by will send missiles:
I’m thinking gallery has a big ole’ crush on Josey Wales.... He needs a good squaw to oil his guns & cook up some frontier hash... then do the washin.

Do you want to know what is cool about me? I know who you are under an alt ;) It is ok, I will let you keep your fantasy there JW!
HA!

May 28th 2019, 2:25:08

ah... confirmed. Although a never used old handle....it’s Good to know you use your mod power to dox. That’s the real take away here.

May 28th 2019, 2:27:14

There’s really no getting around it. Gallery seems to use her power to DOX.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 28th 2019, 2:33:54

the real take away here is that fact I have made it known that I will ban and announce people's alts in the past..... so nothing new.
Just ask around....

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 2:42:52

Breeze I haven't called you curse words I would like the same respect in return. This is AT if you don't like opposing opinions maybe you shouldn't come here :)

As an example Galleri and I don't agree on everything and we have been friends for years!

breeze Game profile

May 28th 2019, 3:39:29

well requeen if you don't remember, I believe you stated this in another thread. So shut up dumb ass

May 25th 2019, 0:30:12

Derrick likes iFag because breeze gave him a blow job sometime in the past.

iMag still sucks tho.

mrcuban Game profile

May 28th 2019, 3:49:18

Originally posted by breeze:
well requeen if you don't remember, I believe you stated this in another thread. So shut up dumb ass

iMag still sucks tho.

But maybe Derrick gives good blowjobs... Req never said it was a bad thing Breeze, he just said maybe you gave D one?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 3:56:13

now there is a country name.

May 28th 2019, 4:01:22

the real take away here is that fact I have made it known that I will ban and announce people's alts in the past..... so nothing new.
Just ask around....

Why do old alts remain in the menu as an option? Why are they even an option then? Can you show me the rule so that I can happily abide by it so that I can avoid being the victim of any overzealous, power crazed, hair splitting moderation?

May 28th 2019, 4:01:23

Just ask around....

Why do old alts remain in the menu as an option? Why are they even an option then? Can you show me the rule so that I can happily abide by it so that I can avoid being the victim of any overzealous, power crazed, hair splitting moderation?

breeze Game profile

May 28th 2019, 4:02:55

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Originally posted by breeze:

iMag still sucks tho.

But maybe Derrick gives good blowjobs... Req never said it was a bad thing Breeze, he just said maybe you gave D one?

really mrcuban you are just as bad as requeen. I respected you more than that.

mrcuban Game profile

May 28th 2019, 5:20:23

Hey, I never said anything offensive. This day and age its like almost anything goes in society. So i wasn't saying you blew D, I was just implying that if you did, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. :p

mrcuban Game profile

May 28th 2019, 5:20:40

Ok im officially getting off this thread and topic. </leaves>

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 28th 2019, 11:29:26

Just ask around....

Probably because we lack and admin team to fix the issue. I announced it mainly due to those that suicide and then create an alt to talk fluff, kind of annoying to the world. Well, the ee world. There is a lot that does it. It has nothing to do with being power crazy unless it is the suicider.

Suicidal Game profile

May 28th 2019, 12:31:10

u jelly? galleri can cook a mean hash … even in a bikini

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 15:57:20

I give really really great blowjobs. Ask around.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 28th 2019, 16:04:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Why do you all think I'm in elders?

;)
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 16:32:50

That's fine Breeze I suppose my, harsh, opinion on iMag (which was established over years of being jerks) is something you cannot handle.

Continue to be a grumpy old man instead of building bridges.

breeze Game profile

May 28th 2019, 16:48:03

That's fine Breeze I suppose my, harsh, opinion on iMag (which was established over years of being jerks) is something you cannot handle.

Continue to be a grumpy old man instead of building bridges.

Im not opposed to building bridges Requiem. I know how iMag works. Been there most of the time Ive played. iMag is where I started. Only been in Tie for a few sets and Stones for a set.

mrcuban Game profile

May 28th 2019, 20:53:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I knew it!!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 21:26:43

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:00:51
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 0:22:42

Originally posted by Jayr:
Lol...mods are a joke.

Sounds like you're already entering their radar view, didn't take you long.
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

May 29th 2019, 2:41:30

Mr Cuban I'm just curious if you guys are going to kill imag or are you trying to outnet them in the war?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 29th 2019, 2:55:34

Originally posted by Jayr:
Lol...mods are a joke.

So is your mom
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 5:59:08

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:54:51
wasn't me...

Karnage XZ

May 29th 2019, 6:38:09

Sorry to hear that jayr. I guess that means you did move out her house. What happened?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Josey Wales

May 29th 2019, 10:57:21

Just ask around....

Probably because we lack and admin team to fix the issue. I announced it mainly due to those that suicide and then create an alt to talk fluff, kind of annoying to the world. Well, the ee world. There is a lot that does it. It has nothing to do with being power crazy unless it is the suicider.

Why not let the free market handle it? That's the problem with democrats. They know what's good for everyone else.

May 29th 2019, 19:37:10

"Annoying" needs defined in here for one thing ; "Unless it is a suicider"... not a good excuse for abuse of power. There is even a certain suiciding mod or two here. A six month ban for using an alt created specifically to tease a mod that knows who you are already, and getting them to show their abuse of power...PRICELESS.
Skywise

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 5:33:39

It's still the only game i play that intentionally allows users to hide their actions and spam people with fake accts.

I'm gonna be honest. Accounts like TEAM100WOO and MASTEROFCEREMONY were me.

It's odd the game would have a whole system built in for me to be an asshole to other players anonymously. One would have thought that would be something that would be phased out on the migration to EE and not something that became obviously promoted.

Easpecially considering the problems we had with fake accts in the past...

May 31st 2019, 23:23:37

I considered the fact of asking for different names to post under was part of the fun, but obviously not.
-AnyGivenSundae
Skywise

May 31st 2019, 23:47:17

Btw...I like killing my spare time doing this game, and I even appreciate the assholes, seriously. It adds spice. For example, Trump is an awesome guy, and by his own admission, an asshole... love it and him ( not in a gay way, but I did see a T-shirt on vacation about $20 being $20 ). I always considered most of LCN complete assholes who took pride in getting the ire of others and posting on threads about it... made for great reads. Still does. And their are assholes everywhere in here; some, only playing at being so... all good, because it's a game and it can be fun to see gore far you make someone lose it. Getting personal, ie: humorless assholes who go beyond temporary insanity... not cool. Get them riled over the game and gameplay, not their Momma is my motto, so sarcasm is King with me.
IMO, the Spooge set was far far better than LCN's farewell set for fun. And emotions of certain 'netters' and actions taken ( like my 6 mth ban on the boards never afore mentioned) were ALL well worth it.
Best set since I came back, and not nearly enough said about it's actual spark of pure intertainment.
Derrick picked it apart at the time, and look what he's doing now. Was his 'excuse' for doing it this set to PDM truly any better than Spooge? Naaa
Game gets to you, or someone gets your goat, others pay, ya get tired of same ol same ol, get others involved in a 'do as we please' set, but coordinated in the God- making Alliance server, throw in some hidden giants, Bammm!
I miss you fellow Spoogers!
Skywise

Jun 1st 2019, 0:00:50

Please forgive my typos, as I have plate in my lap and dogs wanting my Salisbury Steaks.
Skywise