Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 16:42:13

I think the question was more - "Why choose to do it that way?" it doesn't really add to security, just causes frustration when you are logged on your phone and move in and out of wifi.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 28th 2019, 17:37:38

[quote poster=Sov; 46969; 896967]
Originally posted by galleri:
I think he means admins can answer.

In the meantime, I have no clue how fast I died last night. But you all please turn off that camera. I had just logged into my country, got up, went to the kitchen to get water, turned out the lights and headed for bed. Was in the hallway. Got a text. Attempted to run in the dark without falling over toys or into a wall and dying in RL lol.....instead, my country was dead. Had to be pretty damn quick, I was just in the country.

It was slow by our standards :p

Killrun stats: Effin Shine Box (#19) [LaF] Dead! - 254 @ 5.18 hps (gs=254) - Time: 00:49 @ 2019-05-28 13:36:42

49 seconds! You had plenty of time! [/quote]
I blame the time it took to get the dang text. 30 secs of trying to not die in RL running in the dark lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 17:59:15

Originally posted by Sov:
I think he means admins can answer.

In the meantime, I have no clue how fast I died last night. But you all please turn off that camera. I had just logged into my country, got up, went to the kitchen to get water, turned out the lights and headed for bed. Was in the hallway. Got a text. Attempted to run in the dark without falling over toys or into a wall and dying in RL lol.....instead, my country was dead. Had to be pretty damn quick, I was just in the country.

It was slow by our standards :p

Killrun stats: Effin Shine Box (#19) (LaF) Dead! - 254 @ 5.18 hps (gs=254) - Time: 00:49 @ 2019-05-8 13:36:42

49 seconds! You had plenty of time!

I blame the time it took to get the dang text. 30 secs of trying to not die in RL running in the dark lol

LOL yeah the key is to NOT die in RL in the attempt to not die in the game 😝
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 18:12:26

I think i win worst ffa wall ever. Was completely hammered with the spins when ironx hit me. It woke me up and i realized how drunk i was i managed to buy up just before i started vomiting. But my attempts continue walling while vomiting with one eye closed to see the screen didnt work out. My phone slipped out of hand, landed directly in a pool of vomit. A half dead string and a new phone later i was back in business lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 4:06:51

Why not just go back to having to get a landkill? It was effective enough.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Karnage XZ

May 29th 2019, 4:35:18

Taking away landkills was a crap move.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 4:35:47

Because 180 hit, 5m gs breaks become 300 hit 25m ss breaks....with defensive allies...?

Marshal Game profile

May 29th 2019, 13:49:12

landkill 50k-100k acres country? sure if has a lot nukes, lging country to death would be big waste of time (turns), oil and military and dr would kick in soonish.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 15:24:16

Originally posted by Marshal:
DEEEEERRRRRRP DERP DERP

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2019, 19:28:44

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

skitch Game profile

May 30th 2019, 0:32:42

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
I think the question was more - "Why choose to do it that way?" it doesn't really add to security, just causes frustration when you are logged on your phone and move in and out of wifi.

Yeah, gmail and Facebook and most services in the world have sessions that span IP addresses using cookies. Earf could too.

allbymyself87 Game profile

May 30th 2019, 1:51:59

Bug 2 (#519) [SoF20] killed CHEWBACCA [LaF]. Killrun lasted 14 seconds and included 231 Attacks, Averaging 16.5 hits a Second.

Poop (#555) [SoF20] killed DON GAINSBORO [LaF]. Killrun lasted 16 seconds and included 234 Attacks, Averaging 14.63 hits a Second.

It seems like getting harder to wall. =x

Karnage XZ

May 30th 2019, 1:59:28

[quote poster=allbymyself87; 46969; 897139]Bug 2 (#519) [SoF20] killed CHEWBACCA [LaF]. Killrun lasted 14 seconds and included 231 Attacks, Averaging 16.5 hits a Second.

Poop (#555) [SoF20] killed DON GAINSBORO [LaF]. Killrun lasted 16 seconds and included 234 Attacks, Averaging 14.63 hits a Second.

[/quote] Both of them had crap spals and Chris never walls, I've also never known gains to wall either. Don't pump up their egos. Nice and fast though, gotta appreciate fast kills. 5 second kills are the best.

bayrock Game profile

May 30th 2019, 16:46:13

jokes on u, developers are long gone

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2019, 20:51:08

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:00:31
wasn't me...

bug03 Game profile

May 30th 2019, 22:09:25

[quote poster=allbymyself87; 46969; 897139]Bug 2 (#519) [SoF20] killed CHEWBACCA [LaF]. Killrun lasted 14 seconds and included 231 Attacks, Averaging 16.5 hits a Second.

[/quote]

Couldn’t have walled the first one if he was told when we were going to do it.

allbymyself87 Game profile

May 31st 2019, 1:30:28

BuckeyesDieWhileMeetingBoss (#550) [SoF20] killed THE GALLERI OF BOOBS [LaF]. Killrun lasted 9 seconds and included 214 Attacks, Averaging 23.78 hits a Second.

Another new record?
How to wall a killrun in 9 secs?
=O

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 1:37:42

Yeah give them a medal for killing netting countries who they easily demo and cd down to a small break.

[IX]Mobster

May 31st 2019, 1:50:49

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Yeah give them a medal for killing netting countries who they easily demo and cd down to a small break.

Give this baby a medal for still complaining.

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 1:53:14

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Give this baby a medal for still complaining.
ive already been nominated for the noob medal this set. I have one medal whore medal. I accept almost any and all medals.

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:01:31

9 secs is a brutal speed to have to wall, but seeing as that country was tiny with an ez break, no ones that impressed you guys still had to CD and Demo a break under 1m. Lol.
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:04:30

had to? naw

did so we could kill it faster and save resources?

yeah

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2019, 2:06:40
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:07:46

Hey whenever you guys want a real challenge switch targeting to sol. If you like it easy, just keep hitting laf.

Sov Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:08:39

We like SOL

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:09:37

Syko is a whiny fluff

Jesus christ bro, it is a game. You are a grown man.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:09:44

Thats a one relationship.

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:09:45

Thats a one way relationship.

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:15:30

Originally posted by mrford:
Syko is a whiny fluff

Jesus christ bro, it is a game. You are a grown man.
communicating is whining I guess. I just dont understand why people are commending you guys for getting easy kills. I mean for crying out loud. Your a fukkin dikkwad. You always have been. You always will be. Yeah its a game, but you ruined other peoples finishes. I never said I wasnt having fun. Its great killing you bittchiz.

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:16:34

Dont take the Lords name in vein mrford.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:17:50

There is a marked difference between fluffing like a little girl, and communicating.

Only a certain type of people thing im a douche. Wonder why that is? lol

And i dont suicide unless it is deserved, and targeted. probably done it less than 5 times in the last 15 years. No clue what you are talking about.

And I doubt Jesus was as much a whiny fluff as you, so I doubt he would mind a common colloquial saying.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2019, 2:20:25
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:24:26

There is a marked difference between fluffing like a little girl, and communicating.

Only a certian type of people thing im a douche. Wonder why that is? lol

And i dont suicide unless it is deserved, and target. probably done it less than 5 times in the last 15 years. No clue what you are talking about.

And I doubt Jesus was as much a whiny fluff as you, so i doubt he would mind a common colloquial saying.
No, Jesus didnt complain ever. I dont believe I am either. But he did call people out when he needed too and so am I. What did LaF do that warranted a suicide? Im at a loss, why could you have just asked for a war and allowed preparation? What goes around comes around sometimes. Anyway, I am having a good time crushing you guys at the moment, you silly kunt.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:25:39

Pretty sure i didnt suicide LaF? I didnt pick the target clans, I just came back to play with friends. You take everything so personal, it is unbecoming.

I dont know if you are on your period, or what, but eat a snickers bro.

Edited By: mrford on May 31st 2019, 2:28:23
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:32:18

had to? naw

did so we could kill it faster and save resources?

yeah

Ummhmmm. Feeling you need to watch those resources is my point. Making a sub 1m break a, what 400k break. Speaks to 2 things, 1. You need the resources because things arent going well over there (stop acting like all is going as planned over there, we know it isn't) or 2. The break was too much. I believe either.

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:34:42

Pretty sure i didnt suicide LaF? I didnt pick the target clans, I just came back to play with friends. You take everything so personal, it is unbecoming.

I dont know if you are on your period, or what, but eat a snickers bro.
Well you and your friends should be wearing kotex because all of the emotions that arise when i bring up your lack of finding a difficult challenge. One might think you guys need some cranberry juice.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:34:50

whatever makes you feel better, lol.

x2
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[IX]Mobster

May 31st 2019, 2:35:19

Or we said the guy that runs this country is a douche, the country is setup like fluff, and lets have fun to see how fast we can kill it.

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:43:13

Or we said the guy that runs this country is a douche, the country is setup like fluff, and lets have fun to see how fast we can kill it.
that was my country and I havnt had much time to play. See how guys are ragging on a netting country being a netting country with no defense. You just proved my point that you like easy targets. If you expected a better warbuilt country you attacked the wrong clan. Talk to your leader. Who we took into our alliance last reset, so if he really liked sol so much why did he help us in fighting them? He just pulls up fluffy little lies out of thin air.

[IX]Mobster

May 31st 2019, 2:44:54

Are you still complaining? My goodness.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2019, 2:48:35

classic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 2:50:20

ah gas lighting me huh? You guys play some sickening psychological games with people. Gas Lighting: manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity. You people really are jacked up. Your boy Neil has also been trying to do this to me as well.

mrford Game profile

May 31st 2019, 3:08:35

wow
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Karnage XZ

May 31st 2019, 3:35:47

wow
oh yeah the whole kruger syndrome crap from Neil. I'm so sick of the psychological attacks just because of a game.

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 3:38:51

whatever makes you feel better, lol.

x2

Come on baby, I expect more whittier come backs from you. At least give some something to smile about. Not some 4th grade "I know you are, but what am I?" Crap.....

Originally posted by IXMobster:

You're sounding like a broken record, and that is a pretty lame come back. Also, stating "My goodness" has no effect when you're not good. Js....

Sov Game profile

May 31st 2019, 3:43:55

At least mrford and Mobster didnt get killed while online.

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 3:51:12

I wasn't online, I was killed with a tiny country in 9 secs, I got online 10-13 secs after you guys made the first hit. It's too bad you guys are all fluffheads I would commend the decent KR. Not that I should be impressed that you guys were able to kill a country x4 smaller than all of you, but hey you guys should really take all you can from this war right? I mean overall, with everything concidered, being behind at this point in a war you guys FS blindsidded netters.... Not too good, not too good at all jack.

Sov Game profile

May 31st 2019, 4:00:20

Originally posted by Zelow:

I wasn't online, I was killed with a tiny country in 9 secs, I got online 10-13 secs after you guys made the first hit. It's too bad you guys are all fluffheads I would commend the decent KR. Not that I should be impressed that you guys were able to kill a country x4 smaller than all of you, but hey you guys should really take all you can from this war right? I mean overall, with everything concidered, being behind at this point in a war you guys FS blindsidded netters.... Not too good, not too good at all jack.

Actually your own short sightedness makes you stupid. SoF hit the 2 Alliances who have been dominating the game for the last few years at a 40% member disadvantage. LAF has never EVER taken such odds. You call in allies instead.

We have shown enough for everyone to see we will be able to steamroll you on your own. But you can keep kidding yourself. We shall see next set how many allies you *try* to call in.

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 4:08:19

Actually your own short sightedness makes you stupid. SoF hit the 2 Alliances who have been dominating the game for the last few years at a 40% member disadvantage. LAF has never EVER taken such odds. You call in allies instead.

We have shown enough for everyone to see we will be able to steamroll you on your own. But you can keep kidding yourself. We shall see next set how many allies you *try* to call in.

Hahahahahahahahaha, see MrFord, this is the fluff I am talking about. Tell me a joke, give me somehting to laugh at. You call getting blindsidded "short sightededness" yet, last I checked we're winning at this point? Also call in what allies? Isn't it still SoF vs the 2 alliances who you declared on? Who excatly are you calling stupid here? You're sounding a lot like Marshal MacJibbs-Bayrock over here my pal. Real knee slapper that one was.

Edited By: Zelow on May 31st 2019, 4:22:53
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2019, 4:13:55

Are we watching the same game....in the same dimension?

https://youtu.be/XVSRm80WzZk

/me scratches head

I am really scared to go to bed now...
(•_•)

Sov Game profile

May 31st 2019, 4:21:45

Hahahahahahahahaha, see MrFord, this is the fluff I am talking about. Tell me a joke, give me somehting to laugh at. You call getting blindsidded "short sightededness" yet, last I checked we're winning at this point? Also call in what allies? Isn't it still SoF vs the 2 alliances who you declared on? Who excatly are you calling stupid here? You're sounding a lot like Marshal McJibbs-Bayrock over here my pal. Real knee slapper that one was.

I love this guy talking. LAF should encourage him to keep at it. So many people wanting to join SoF next set to kill LAF it is amazing.

I’m happy that you guys think you can 1 on 1 us next set. It will be a fun war.

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 4:26:29

I am no leader, just a member, but glad to speak my mind. I never said we could 1v1 you guys either. We probably could, but I wont go on record saying that since most of my clan is netters and all of your clan is cowardly and choosing to target netters. Take what you need tho. As long as LaF is at war tho, I'll be there to help them I'm cool with it personally, but I can only speak on my own behalf. Do with that what you need Mr. Unstable.