Verified:

trumpoz Game profile

May 5th 2019, 22:00:48

Why are consistent cheats like him allowed to play?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2019, 22:23:05

observe how he tries to blend in with real humans by pretending he is not a cheater..

Apr 30th 2019, 5:07:13
This was a first for the Rat , I never took a hit this set. and I expected Shi to happen. but it never did.
https://youtu.be/8rh6qqsmxNs

Edited By: Primeval on May 5th 2019, 22:25:14. Reason: Overly offensive

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2019, 22:24:06

they should have a special colour for "fluff" when you use the c word, just so people know.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2019, 22:26:43

cos fluff or fluff doesn't cut it with that particular clearly un-needed neanderthal type.

bayrock Game profile

May 5th 2019, 23:38:06

i got purpled for no fluffing reason at all so if ratski claims he did nothing wrong hes probably right. fluff these mods PLEASE EXPLAIN

Original Skywise L Game profile

May 6th 2019, 0:16:31

There once was fluffy rabbit
Who fluffed quite a bit
I cant fluffing play no mo!

fluffity fluff fluff
fluffity fluff fluff

Hahahaha
Skywise

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2019, 11:54:28

Did you type fluff in game bayrock? Cos that would make you a naughty rabbit!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2019, 13:43:09

Originally posted by bayrock:
i got purpled for no fluffing reason at all so if ratski claims he did nothing wrong hes probably right. fluff these mods PLEASE EXPLAIN

Bye Felicia...err deano.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

May 6th 2019, 20:36:16

Got news if you who double tap the wrong players here I will use every thing I have to pound you I don't care if some one jumps in on the pounding I am handing out it happens and both players get deleted racing for the kill. I am not going to cry about it, Its a war game when the fulff are you clown's going to figure it out, I won't take your crap, it will cost you every time.

trumpoz Game profile

May 6th 2019, 22:18:23

Originally posted by Ratski:
Got news if you who double tap the wrong players here I will use every thing I have to pound you I don't care if some one jumps in on the pounding I am handing out it happens and both players get deleted racing for the kill. I am not going to cry about it, Its a war game when the fulff are you clown's going to figure it out, I won't take your crap, it will cost you every time.

Translated - if you double tap me Ill use my friends (or multies) to mess you up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2019, 23:27:12

Try to
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 7th 2019, 16:40:49

Originally posted by Ratski:

You and your 2nd account/friend/neighbor made attacks on a country within minutes of one another that had never placed a grab on either of you, whch is what started the whole issue that got moderator attention.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ime_to=&donews=Search

I warned you months ago to stop this and it appears you have made the choice to do it twice since then. As a result, you are no longer allowed to play the Express server until the moderators decide otherwise.

Originally posted by Primeval:
Ratski - If you are found to be cooperating with another account or breaking the rules of Express server in any way again, I will be delivering a long time-out.

Edited By: Primeval on May 7th 2019, 16:45:54

bayrock Game profile

May 8th 2019, 3:26:23

Hahha Primeval ive told u this once before. Its f2p game and game required no proof of identity. Literally anyone and everyone that gets banned is instantly coming back on another account

bayrock Game profile

May 8th 2019, 3:35:23

just looking at those logs now. 2 people hit the same guy 10 minutes apart, this happens all the time how is that proof of multi???? do you have any actual real evidence Primeval??

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 3:37:15

If you do that and pretend to be a normal person maybe no-one will detect your cheating. But how likely is that? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and abuses everyone ingame like a duck.. Its a Bayduck!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 3:39:23

LOL ^
(•_•)

bayrock Game profile

May 8th 2019, 3:43:36

its got nothing to do with me. im asking wat evidence Primeval has apart from two people attacking the same guy 10 mins apart which is purely coincidental without more evidence

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 4:08:56

its got nothing to do with me. im asking wat evidence Primeval has apart from two people attacking the same guy 10 mins apart which is purely coincidental without more evidence

If you're Ratski's neighbor then it is common knowledge of you twos shenanigans.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 8th 2019, 9:34:44

Maj1 and Ratski do that as a strategy to limit retal ability from players. Usually they follow up with retals on the retal from both countries if one of them gets retalled. Its a well known play and they have been deleted for that and much much worse many times before. I dont know if they are up to 20 or 50 deletions by now.

It's happened to me several times too, but because I have seen the play so many times before I know how to deal with it. Doesnt matter tho, when I get 2 PS and am forced to buy up enough defence to stop them which inflates my NW too early my whole turn save is ruined and my set is wasted, even if they get deleted after. Theres now one less reason not to play express, imo.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 10:38:48

Does this mean a return!?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 8th 2019, 13:38:31

Hahha Primeval ive told u this once before. Its f2p game and game required no proof of identity. Literally anyone and everyone that gets banned is instantly coming back on another account
just looking at those logs now. 2 people hit the same guy 10 minutes apart, this happens all the time how is that proof of multi???? do you have any actual real evidence Primeval??

There is more to it than described by Prime. We don't give out information gathered from the tools so you can learn to cheat. Also all of it is not any of your business.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 8th 2019, 13:53:51

...do you have any actual real evidence Primeval??

Yes.

Originally posted by galleri:

There is more to it than described by Prime. We don't give out information gathered from the tools so you can learn to cheat. Also all of it is not any of your business.

This^

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 14:42:55

You guys are talking to a cucumber, just ban his stupid ass.
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2019, 16:42:46

Who got purpled this set already?
Just shut up and have another beer

Snoopdawg Game profile

May 8th 2019, 23:56:18

must be someone banned from the forums or they would have been out here crying by now.

purple looks good on some people :)

trumpoz Game profile

May 9th 2019, 1:35:43

Ratski and Maj1?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 9th 2019, 11:31:52

Originally posted by Snoopdawg:
must be someone banned from the forums or they would have been out here crying by now.

purple looks good on some people :)

Uhhh he posted in this thread.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

jeffpatate Game profile

May 9th 2019, 19:23:06

bizzy Game profile

May 10th 2019, 4:02:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You guys are talking to a cucumber, just ban his stupid ass.

dude... easy on the cucumbers.