Nov 21st 2010, 15:33:51

Locket is just a random LaF guy.

Btw Nice suicider LCN :)

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 21:00:11

We always give back what we get in spades

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 22:13:18

so your saying lcn leadership condoned and deliberatly ordered a suicider Invincible Ironman?

interesting accusatation.

locket Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 22:43:52

from what I hear you dont want to pay them DL ;) Dont want to ruin a sad netting set just hearing stuff through outer sources though ;)

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 22:55:41

well locket, you as usual, were incorrectly informed.

More like, reps offered, but then some lcn guy guys off the rails before reps are properly exchanged.

It's amazing how 2 idiots can ruin the netting sets for their own alliances.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 1:39:42

IRONMAN gets a little war-itchy, apparently. LCN's suicider was certainly not condoned by us, and we intend to take full responsibility for his actions and make it right, as any respectable clan would do.

Purposeful1
LCN President
Purposeful1

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:24:35

Actually it was condoned at the time and I ran with it.

"and wouldn't it be rather unfortunate if a LCN member(s) acted rogue and had a personal fun day with rage? Since you know, tags aren't responsible for detags)"

It was even semi condoned once I started:

"again, i'm at a loss for words and not recommending anything, but if 361 has a bunch of bushels on hand, GSes would be bad for him

but i'm glad we decided we waited to discuss this amongst ourselves before we did anything :P "

Those comments are all from the same LCN Head whom I shall not name...cough cough TRIFE. If he wishes to own up to it that is his choice. Trife certainly had no problem telling DL I'm an idiot and how bad those GS's were...you know, the ones he suggested I do and even messaged me about doing:

To: LCNostra/Ravi [LXiii]
Subject: 361
Date: Nov 20, 2010 10:43 AM
Importance: Medium
500 mil bushels?

gosh, gses would be pretty costly for him

To: LCNostra/Ravi [LXiii]
Subject: Re: Re: 361
Date: Nov 20, 2010 10:45 AM
Importance: Medium
well, if your little girlfriend japri is going to do something stupid, that would be a fun stupid thing to do

Reply to: Re: 361

Previous Message:

I know but I'm outta turns:(

Since LCN is now afraid of it's own shadow I am leaving the place. Does Imag need a member? I want to join an alliance that actually has a set of balls.

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:24:40

yah, same.

It seems miscommunication by both sides and an unfortunate set of circumstances didn't help:/

de1i Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:31:47

Join RD imo.

cypress Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:34:41

Ravi needs to join SoF!

sof.earth2025.net

de1i Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:36:27

He wants an alliance with balls.

cypress Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:37:51

Even more reason to join SoF and less reason to join RD?

de1i Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:38:50

Says the WOMAN.

Great work fighting the fearsome warring alliance NA this reset :P

cypress Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:47:06

We had fun, so did they. What other "fearsome warring alliance" would you like us to hit?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:47:51

You flip the F upside down and remove the -

locket Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:56:25

RD hasnt showne they have balls. You netted and have a poor avg land and no one land grabbed you because either you pacted everyone or they lack balls :P

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:57:49

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
so your saying lcn leadership condoned and deliberatly ordered a suicider Invincible Ironman?

interesting accusatation.

How did you come up with that??
I am a member of LCN not in leadership what so ever
I have no idea what they are thinking

cypress Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:59:52

Originally posted by Slagpit:
You flip the F upside down and remove the -

Getting FSed twice was more than enough fun for them, we didn't feel like being the 3rd in line to FS them

Purposeful1 Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 3:03:36

LCN isn't "afraid of its own shadow". That's why we're taking responsibility and killing your country, Ravi.

Trife, like just about all of us at some point or another, enjoys thinking about funny possibilities in this game, and coupled with often-frustrating FA dealings, it's no wonder that ANY of us would think about the natural extensions of hypocrisies presented in argument (e.g. one alliance not taking responsibility for their own suicider, so thinking that it would be fine to do the same).

LCN doesn't sink to that level, as I messaged you before. We take responsibility for the actions of our members. That's how we play--with respect, honor, and integrity. I gave you options for how to help resolve this situation amicably, but you, Ravioli, are now forcing our hand.

Godspeed.
Purposeful1

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 3:04:43

I'd also like to point out that several heads were on while I was suiciding and NONE told me to stop.

I stopped on my own when word got back to us that SS had a change of heart and would pay reps.

I just started again since Purpy felt the need to attack me. The bum cost me 10 mil troops! So his attacks on me are causing more pain for Rage..who I actually like. Oh well.

Thomas Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 3:08:12

Originally posted by Ravi:
Since LCN is now afraid of it's own shadow I am leaving the place. Does Imag need a member? I want to join an alliance that actually has a set of balls.

I highly doubt LCN is afraid of RAGE.

I'm not sure I would say iMag has balls. They hit other alliances because they don't care. And they're still trying to win a war.

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 3:08:39

SS just sent that back to LCN before the suiciding actually started:p Realising his error:p

it's like that led zeppelin song.

communication breakdown!

Will be a good warchat challenge for us taking down Ravi's well stocked up country.

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 3:11:33

You are afraid of rage. Perhaps you didn't read the thread about them on the Heads forum. I can't post it now as I no longer have access, lol

Thomas...if I'm such an "idiot" as you told Dragonlace in your FA talks, why didn't you ask me to stop? I mean you were online while I was making my hits. It was you who suggested the GS's.

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 3:12:23

Don't worry DL. LCN is so scared of Rage they will kill me themselves.

Thomas Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:28:02

You are afraid of rage. Perhaps you didn't read the thread about them on the Heads forum. I can't post it now as I no longer have access, lol

Thomas...if I'm such an "idiot" as you told Dragonlace in your FA talks, why didn't you ask me to stop? I mean you were online while I was making my hits. It was you who suggested the GS's.

Dude... what the fluff are you talking about? You know how stupid you sound right now?

READ MY SIGNATURE.

Thomas Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:28:40

Hint... read the 4th line. None of those letters spell LCN.

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:40:39

You are correct Thomas. I did not read your sig. I thought you were Trife who is named Thomas. I apologize for that mistake as nobody wants to be confused with Trife. Again I apologize.

Regardless, I think I would have a 100% better understanding of the inner workings of LCN than you would as I have had head level access for over 10 years until a few hrs ago. So yes I would know who LCN is and isn't afraid of.

Thomas Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:46:03

Okay mistakes happen :P

As for LCN & RAGE, it just doesn't really make sense to me. What has RAGE done since EE to warrant an alliance fearing them? Perhaps an explanation as to what they're afraid of?

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:46:19

*grabs the popcorn bowl from de1i and pulls up a chair* lets hear it...tell us all

locket Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:47:47

if you are referring to my post lime i didnt necesarily say you dont have them ;) i simply said you havnt shown it and you havnt :P plus i have to assume you pacted most people or they simply are scared

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:55:35

I think its rather funny that locket is going around trying to start fluff for a lot of alliances that he is not in after LaF got served two sets in a row by Sol. Divert attention much?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 4:58:34

It's less about what Rage has done and more about where LCN isn't right now.

There is a lot of talent and good people over there. It's being wasted. It's easy to blame active leadership but I won't. It's not like those who actually know what to do are stepping up.

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 5:00:45

you know - this just begs for an RM reunion . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 5:13:41

It's an issue across alot of alliances atm Ravi i think.

We all want to just chillax and play a country, without taking on the responsibility of managing an alliance and allowing people to do so.

Sorta links in with what pang said earlier.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 5:14:47

locket i was actually repsonding to ravi i would point out not 1 person hit either laf or NA after it was posted we were policing i think we protected your land very nicely

try telling the guys in team we don't have balls lol

locket Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 5:26:57

yes but i simply meant here :P and my bad ;)

And archaic perhaps it simply gets tiring seeing the same old alliances blamed for everything. At least there have been new ones lately(imag)

Spaced Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 6:36:07

RAVI? Want to join Rage.... You would seem to fit in nicely here.... Minus the suicidal tendencies, but hell, that fits in too...

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 13:04:39

Rage would actually be an option Spaced. I like you guys and the irony of it would be funny. Plus DL seems to have his stuff together.

I've gotten a few other offers I am considering as well.

Detmer Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 14:08:21

Originally posted by Thomas:

Lets look at this...

1) Thomas
2) Vice President
3) Head of War
4) Collaboration
5) MSN:
6) ICQ: 391657461

So the fourth line is "Collaboration".

Now you state that none of those letters spell LCN... I may not be very good at the alphabet but I could swear that if I remove olaboratio I am left with cln... which can be used to spell LCN...

This sort of makes me wonder what sort of secret relationship Collab and LCN might have...

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 14:19:00

I'd also like to point out that severed heads were on while I was suiciding and NONE told me to stop.

I'm not the only one who read it like that the first time, right?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ponderer Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 14:21:45

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by Thomas:

Lets look at this...

1) Thomas
2) Vice President
3) Head of War
4) Collaboration
5) MSN:
6) ICQ: 391657461

So the fourth line is "Collaboration".

Now you state that none of those letters spell LCN... I may not be very good at the alphabet but I could swear that if I remove olaboratio I am left with cln... which can be used to spell LCN...

This sort of makes me wonder what sort of secret relationship Collab and LCN might have...

It's in line five too, which I'm assuming is Thomas's last name - remove the vowels and second 'l', and you get c, l, and n, which spell ...

m0m0rific

Ravi Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 14:22:58

Detmer, although I am no longer in LCN I cannot comment on the LCN/Collab conspiracy to take over the server. I am sworn to secrecy and all. But I will share this convo from the secret shared LCN/Collab forum:

Trife: okay we are all here right now.

Thomas: is LCN on board to take over and rule the server with us?

Purpy: We're in.

Ravi: Maki is a POS

Ghall: Where are the white women?

Theseus: Secret forums always end up biting LCN in the ass.

Assassin: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't suicide on PDM

Zen: Where are the white women.

Japri: Um HELLO

So as you can see LCN/Collab are up to no good.

Detmer Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 15:11:30

Ah I remember Ghall... in 2005 when he joined he had a pic of himself as a kid... pretty damn cute...

Also, to address Assassin directly... there are no good reasons not to suicide on PDM... its one of those get them before they get you situations...

Assassin Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 15:19:14

i'm deleting the lcn/collab secret forum before more scandalous material ends up on wikileaks. damn you ravi.

ghall Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 16:10:44

Detmer, you were in LCN? i guess under a diffrent name. good idea assassin especially before he starts leaking our sex tapes.

Assassin Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 18:39:52

oh, i already have the sex tapes posted on my facebook page

Thomas Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 19:13:09

fluff