Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 1:35:43

I had to drive to wisconsin to get some biopsies completed. I got a call friday night at 530pm from the ENT doc, knew that could not be good.
The biops showed I now have cancers on both sides of neck, and on back of my tongue. frick....
not sure where the chemo/radiation is to be done, either in mich or wisc. So been reading all I can on this.

my on line family here really helped me out the first time I was in medical dire straights so asking for that help again.
love u all, even the ugly ones.
Derrick, my wifers sez your a super nice guy as you always asked about my condition.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2019, 2:30:49

Sounds like lymphoma? My dad lived on that floor of the U of M hospital for a couple years when i was in high school. Lymphoma is generally pretty treatable...even curable. Those people looked like they were always in better shape than the leukemia people lol.

Let me know if you end up in Ann Arbor. I can help Pat find some fun stuff to do off-campus. Those are my stomping grounds. I sent her a friend request on facebook. You're in my prayers. We'll all be thinking of you. Kick cancer's ass!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 8th 2019, 3:31:52
See Original Post

DruncK Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 3:19:14

Just got my (now oldest)daughter a rock polisher, named it Bru, you got this.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 4:52:17

Damn bru, that's rough. But you'll crush it my man. Go easy on the cute nurses, you're more bru than they can handle!
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2019, 4:58:46

You got this, bru!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 5:26:11

If anything that I have learned about you this set is you are a tough s.o.b. you got this hun!
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

sinistril Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 5:33:07

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
If anything that I have learned about you this set is you are a tough s.o.b. you got this hun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b4cW9sx47A <-basically bru's theme song
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

En4cer Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 5:58:37

fluff Cancer bro - smash it sideways with a pineapple - thoughts and prayers from my household will have you in them.

Karnage XZ

Apr 8th 2019, 7:17:09

https://www.blackhealthwealth.com/dr-sebi-diet/ He's said to also have the remedy for many forms of cancer, I know a shaman in the Amazon jungle of Peru who has a brew mixed with many different plant medicines that are known to cure various types of cancers. You can pm me your email and I can give you the info, I also know a couple of other ones who travel the states and they know the same guy.
Do as I say, not as I do.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2019, 11:52:54

You have all the fight you'll need within, bru
we're just here to remind you of that

fight on, bruther! (ง︡'-'︠)ง
👽

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 8th 2019, 13:11:33

Bru you got this!
Just keep throwing sardines pies at it! It will run away.
<3

P.S. derrick is a nice guy to the ladies because he trying to get a date ;) Moral of this story is hide your wife! Because he will get tired of soviet soon lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 13:16:26

best of luck bru
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Marshal Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 13:19:16

keep rocking bru.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

breeze Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 13:27:26

You are in my thoughts and prayers bru. Hang in there my friend

major Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 21:51:06

You got this my Friend. This I know... I will be praying for you daily Dale.

mrcuban Game profile

Apr 8th 2019, 22:58:29

Thoughts and real prayers your way brother! You're got real people here rooting for a fast recovery!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2019, 7:52:37

keep fighting!
Don of LaF

allbymyself87 Game profile

Apr 9th 2019, 8:20:23

Stay strong & take care bru!

* GrumpyOldMan huggles bru *

daspheebsie Game profile

Apr 9th 2019, 18:47:09

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by daspheebsie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b4cW9sx47A <-basically bru's theme song

It really is fitting though.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

the real bomber

Apr 9th 2019, 22:32:28

dag nabbit bruski i am running out of pickled fish lips

but fer u i sent a GALLON

heal fast me mate

tear your ills a new arshole like ya do 1a :)

hugs galore to help ya heap mate.

Huntress Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 0:24:04

lots of hugs to you bru, you shall overcome this as you have proven that when life knocks you down, you always get right back up.

And you don't need to share those pickled fish lips from Bomber either :) LOL

brujodale Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 0:56:54

Thanks all! Still not sure where I am going for the first phase which is radiation treatment. from central wiscsonsin to very north michigan

Yes I consider u all my on line family.

brother Sin! yeah love that song and turn the page. I got to spend some time with bob seger in like 1972. A couple of us set up a concert in a cave, yes a cave south of st. louis in missouri.
we had bob seger and teddy da nuggent. segers group wanted like 20 different liquids. teddy wanted TWO chicks, TWO grams of coke TWO chicks willing TO do anything TWO hours before the show. I passed on helping out ted, but after that concert in the cave could not hear for a couple days.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 12th 2019, 19:26:08

Feel better Bru, you got this.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Rasp Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 20:15:16

Keep us updated Bru!
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Huntress Game profile

Apr 12th 2019, 20:31:33

Bru have fun stories about the things you’ve done, the people you’ve met!

Original Skywise L Game profile

Apr 13th 2019, 2:10:23

Sorry to hear this Bru. I too think you're a pretty cool guy from the very short time we've allied and chatted. I hope the very best for you.
I have lost several family members including my mother to cancer, and there is not a single thing good about it.
Surely you've made more of a positive impression on me, than I have on you.
You knew me as Havoc when I played Nation during the Spooge set.
Peace.
Skywise

farmer Game profile

Apr 14th 2019, 3:14:39

Just give it the ol back door treatment. prayers sent your way!

PraetorNLS Game profile

Apr 14th 2019, 16:29:28

Beat that fluff
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 16th 2019, 14:16:31

Bru brother I am rooting for you. You will be able to beat this hurdle with positive determination. You got this bro!

archaic Game profile

Apr 17th 2019, 19:25:55

Bru, I'm going to put you on probation if you keep doing this stuff. I have the utmost faith that you will weather this storm once again. Take care of yourself and momma Bru. I'm going to be back in the mines this summer, I'll send you some core and more fossils once the drilling settles down.

Take care brother.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Apr 17th 2019, 19:45:41

Dear Bru,

Take good care of yourself, exercise, and eat good food.
Lots of veggies is good, especially if they aren't over cooked and still have loads of nutrients. Chew well!! Don't drink beverages that are too hot. Sweet potato is good as well.
Take good care of your body, exercise, go out in nature, take walks, take deep breaths, and STRETCH!! Make your body feel comfortable and strong.
My mum had cancer and we think keeping active and taking really mindful care of her body helped her a lot to battle through it. From how you write you seem very positive, which is also great... keep bad stress away cuz that stuff doesn't help with anything.

Let's all be careful to take care of ourselves!

Best,
Z
I dont pop molly, I rock TOM FORD

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 21st 2019, 17:20:09

Bru, I've been going through some stuff myself for the past few years. Doctors have told me there is a dead end and no way around it. I have found there is only one that can, and has, helped me on a daily basis.
Yeah, I get down right stupid in chat post and AT post but, it is my stress relief and a EE has given me a place to take my mind off of RL.
I know that God is good … Peace be with you my friend.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

May 2nd 2019, 0:59:22

Sorry just saw this hope you are well dude

MILORD Game profile

May 2nd 2019, 3:58:55

Although we are not familiar with you .... I wish you a speedy recovery! I agree with zzzzzinngng - in this situation, much depends on you. It is necessary to follow all the recommendations of the doctor, eat properly, do physical exercises in the fresh air. Communicate more with friends and be optimistic. Help people, advice and action. And I think the Lord, seeing how you fight, will help you. Also read Dale Carnegie’s book — it will charge you with optimism and a desire to fight.
born in the USSR