Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 5:54:44

Sleep well.

sinistril Game profile

Apr 2nd 2019, 5:56:49

Still longer than a Marshal post
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 5:57:10

Derrick must be tired, 2 words wtf. I expected atleast 4 pages of retardness.
Don of LaF

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 5:57:22

Tldr

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 5:57:59

keep in mind its actually roughly 20 originals each left

most of sols just happened to be worth targeting before most of the others

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 2nd 2019, 8:44:46

What gains said ^^

Derrick you let us down, or is there more to come ?

Makinso Game profile

Apr 2nd 2019, 9:53:45

Sheesh Derrick,

I feel abused, neglected and mistreated here. Give me more attention!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 2nd 2019, 13:31:29

Originally posted by Makinso:
Sheesh Derrick,

I feel abused, neglected and mistreated here. Give me more attention!

You have little feet.
Is that better?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 14:39:06

My best friend passed away in a car wreck when i was about 18. I went into a years long period of silence and introspection and emerged a songwriter and writer of prose, and at times, an abuser of drugs. My father would pass away about 6 months later onoy further exaggerating the problem. I'd already lived alone for a couple years, but i couldn't even bring myself to communicate with even earth people. It was at that time that i disappeared from the game, and the only time I didn't speak to earth cats for a period of 3 or 4 years.

Fast forward about 6 years. I'd just released an album, was homeless and traveling the country in a van. I ran into some hardship with income on the road and had a 3 day thing where money i needed got hung up, and yer boy needed a sandwich. So i started offering guitars and solar panels off my van and fluff for sale.

At that time Link (fmr ICN and founder of Elders) hit me up. He had purchased an album of mine on a donation based website and had made a substantial donation to acquire the album after seeing my hardship play out. I don't know if he knew it at the time, but the money he sent not only saved me from certain starvation, the kind words he said about my music caused me to be inspired to continue. I told him if he ever needed anything i was forever in his debt. He saved my life

About 3 years after that Link hit me up again. Elders had finally reached a point where we could potentially take on my arch nemesis, LaF. He asked me to come back and help warlead. I was going to be late for the set start, but i wouldn't miss it for the world. Not because after 9 years i still had any ill feelings. It was because I owed Link my life, and at last wanted to spend time with this great family.

We didn't get to hit LaF that set. Sol and stones blindsided us and sof. We beat them back and won and started messing with laf at sets end. This snowballed into a war lasting around 6 sets. And over that time i became reunited with dozens of my old friends of the game...

...but i was also reunited with Makinso. The ol' lemon sucker. The ol' snake butthole man if you will. I hadn't seen him in years and seeing him reminded me of the last words i ever said to my best friend, so ill repeat them for Makinso now.

We had been out and about, i think at the bowling alley. I dropped him at his house and as he walked away from my car I exclaimed "Hey!" followed by the very last things i ever said to him. Words i repeat now for Makinso.

"You were an ugly baby"

There. I hope everyone feels better.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 2nd 2019, 14:55:45
See Original Post

Hokage Game profile

Apr 2nd 2019, 15:06:14

I will wait for the comment of Suicidal.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 15:34:57

Lol. I know that's right.

Rokkie Game profile

Apr 2nd 2019, 16:18:09

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
My best friend passed away in a car wreck when i was about 18. I went into a years long period of silence and introspection and emerged a songwriter and writer of prose, and at times, an abuser of drugs. My father would pass away about 6 months later onoy further exaggerating the problem. I'd already lived alone for a couple years, but i couldn't even bring myself to communicate with even earth people. It was at that time that i disappeared from the game, and the only time I didn't speak to earth cats for a period of 3 or 4 years.

Fast forward about 6 years. I'd just released an album, was homeless and traveling the country in a van. I ran into some hardship with income on the road and had a 3 day thing where money i needed got hung up, and yer boy needed a sandwich. So i started offering guitars and solar panels off my van and fluff for sale.

At that time Link (fmr ICN and founder of Elders) hit me up. He had purchased an album of mine on a donation based website and had made a substantial donation to acquire the album after seeing my hardship play out. I don't know if he knew it at the time, but the money he sent not only saved me from certain starvation, the kind words he said about my music caused me to be inspired to continue. I told him if he ever needed anything i was forever in his debt. He saved my life

About 3 years after that Link hit me up again. Elders had finally reached a point where we could potentially take on my arch nemesis, LaF. He asked me to come back and help warlead. I was going to be late for the set start, but i wouldn't miss it for the world. Not because after 9 years i still had any ill feelings. It was because I owed Link my life, and at last wanted to spend time with this great family.

We didn't get to hit LaF that set. Sol and stones blindsided us and sof. We beat them back and won and started messing with laf at sets end. This snowballed into a war lasting around 6 sets. And over that time i became reunited with dozens of my old friends of the game...

...but i was also reunited with Makinso. The ol' lemon sucker. The ol' snake butthole man if you will. I hadn't seen him in years and seeing him reminded me of the last words i ever said to my best friend, so ill repeat them for Makinso now.

We had been out and about, i think at the bowling alley. I dropped him at his house and as he walked away from my car I exclaimed "Hey!" followed by the very last things i ever said to him. Words i repeat now for Makinso.

"You were an ugly baby"

There. I hope everyone feels better.

Touching story, shed a tear, much love <3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 16:20:32

fluffing Derrick lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2019, 18:07:20

+1 for derrick.

p.s.
remember that time you challenged me to a netting contest in express?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 19:12:05

I like how every time I post these gloating threads, they just become a roast.

Yes, i remember ebert. You almost doubled me in nw. I wanna say i finished around 7th or 8th (by the way, that's still top ten. I did ok). The truly embarrassing thing about getting romped by you (think you finished 2nd) was that another elder, VicVixvi, finished one place ahead of me with a Commie Techer I'm so bad.

I think one of the more enjoyable express sets I've had was the set prior when we first attempted our net off, and both got hit. We managed 5 kills between the two of us and i was kinda like "I think i just warred with ebert and we beat some ass."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 2nd 2019, 19:14:31
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2019, 20:56:30

I think SOL was a very formidable opponent and we still have lots of countries to kill to get a tag kill. The only reason they were the first was because they had the best countries!

Makinso Game profile

Apr 2nd 2019, 23:02:05

LOL derrick,

That ain't nothing but the truth.
Ugly baby but a sexy mofo now <3

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 3rd 2019, 0:14:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I like how every time I post these gloating threads, they just become a roast.

Yes, i remember ebert. You almost doubled me in nw. I wanna say i finished around 7th or 8th (by the way, that's still top ten. I did ok). The truly embarrassing thing about getting romped by you (think you finished 2nd) was that another elder, VicVixvi, finished one place ahead of me with a Commie Techer I'm so bad.

I think one of the more enjoyable express sets I've had was the set prior when we first attempted our net off, and both got hit. We managed 5 kills between the two of us and i was kinda like "I think i just warred with ebert and we beat some ass."

I miss the good ol days. I like you derrick, you have always been respectful to me. you also bring life to the forums, so thanks for that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2019, 17:30:56

Awe :)
<3 ebert

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2019, 17:31:47

Originally posted by Makinso:
LOL derrick,

That ain't nothing but the truth.
Ugly baby but a sexy mofo now <3

Hahaha. I like how no one even pointed out that i called you "The ol' snake butthole man"