Verified:

WH Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 7:45:21

Here's to Galleri who claimed my last insults were to vague. I have no idea who is on whose side. Couldn't really give a damn. Whoever is #200 josey Wales can take it to the face. Whoever this hermaphrodite is I promise not to commandeer a tractor and hold it hostage and make galleri any stronger. By promise I mean I'm watching the Motley Crue while listening to country music.

Edited By: Sov on Mar 28th 2019, 9:06:48

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 10:35:17

Dude you missed the whole thing. We've moved onto the server war. Imag is able to run turns now because we've moved on.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2019, 12:17:16

Who is vague?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

LightBringer Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 12:42:46

You guys should join the server war too! We have free beer.
Hello

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 28th 2019, 13:22:22

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Dude you missed the whole thing. We've moved onto the server war. Imag is able to run turns now because we've moved on.

Dude you have missed that PDM is still hitting iMag......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 28th 2019, 13:24:23

Originally posted by WH:
Here's to Galleri who claimed my last insults were to vague. I have no idea who is on whose side. Couldn't really give a damn. Whoever is #200 josey Wales can take it to the face. Whoever this hermaphrodite is I promise not to commandeer a tractor and hold it hostage and make galleri any stronger. By promise I mean I'm watching the Motley Crue while listening to country music.

WH, soviet says the other day "WH is playing?! If I knew he was playing I would have made a country". I told the man that you were playing several times. I guess I need to put in him an old folk's home now. Sigh.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 14:13:25

So why is #200 hitting someone other than people in the server war?

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 14:38:12

Your still hitting PDM, you expect us to just roll over ?

We offered you ceasefire because we were getting pulled into the server war.

You decide not to accept ceasefire, keep hitting PDM.

What do you want ?

iTarl Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 15:10:25

to have fun, as always

breeze Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 15:55:38

What do you want ?

Well yeah I expect you to roll over. What the hell kinda question is that? You told me it had gotten boring hitting us and that SOL didn't want you guys to get maimed by us before the server war. Then you tell AT we had a CF. Its not like you didn't ruin the server war for us. As I stated before, any other time you would have hit us would have been fine, but not when a server war was planned. If we were so easy to kill as I read on AT, then we would have been killed and restarted to join the server war. Also you need to keep #200 under control. He is a loose cannon who doest know when to shut his mouth.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 28th 2019, 16:45:52

What do you want ?

lol you confuse me. First, you say up top that you all moved on. Now, this. Make up your mind if you warring them or not.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 20:50:01

Breeze if you are running the show at IMAG, then take 30 seconds and reply to my DM. You may not have liked the situation this set, but it is what it is. I don't carry the grudge we got what we wanted from this set.

But you can't have it both ways, i offered you a ceasefire you need to accept it or not (currently you haven't even replied) and continue to hit PDM. We considered it over and moved onto the server war. (all hits stopped on imag).

But if you're going to keep hitting PDM its going to affect our ability to help in the server war, and of course we need to address it. (again).

breeze Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 21:48:57

Breeze if you are running the show at IMAG, then take 30 seconds and reply to my DM. You may not have liked the situation this set, but it is what it is. I don't carry the grudge we got what we wanted from this set.

But you can't have it both ways, i offered you a ceasefire you need to accept it or not (currently you haven't even replied) and continue to hit PDM. We considered it over and moved onto the server war. (all hits stopped on imag).

But if you're going to keep hitting PDM its going to affect our ability to help in the server war, and of course we need to address it. (again).

Why yes I am running iMag. WH is not happy due to #200 being a jerk and running his mouth and also sending missiles at him when those missiles should have been directed at people in the server war. And today #400 sending BRs at him. Yes myself and another iMag member sent ABs at #200, Here is a bit of advise, take it or leave it. WH is probably not the guy you want to keep messing with and #200 has been provoking as he has myself as well. Hows this consider myself and iMagnum on the Laf side with our target PDM, not at SOL Stones or Rage.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 28th 2019, 22:19:55

Originally posted by breeze:
Hows this consider myself and iMagnum on the Laf side with our target PDM, not at SOL Stones or Rage.

Welcome to the WAR.

WH Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 0:49:58

Mrcuban you twit. This was the war everyone but you jackasses anticipated. I can only hit with the server on KRs against your raggedy clan. Seeing how nobody else considers you a threat I'm stuck hard fluffing it while everyone else has fun.

breeze Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 0:52:38

^^^^^ hahahahahahahahahahaha

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 5:38:35

That’s awfully cute you guys joking and laughing together in this thread. Awwe :)

Josey Wales

Mar 29th 2019, 11:14:38

Originally posted by WH:
Mrcuban you twit. This was the war everyone but you jackasses anticipated. I can only hit with the server on KRs against your raggedy clan. Seeing how nobody else considers you a threat I'm stuck hard fluffing it while everyone else has fun.

Hey WH & breeze you worthless underwear skid marks.... Cuban offered you degenerates a ceasefire because, after thrashing you like the garbage rats you are and mopping our toilet bowl with your entire clan of retreads, you decided to blind side us once the hair grew back on your nuts. Now you're your upset and crying to everyone on the forums. How about you pansies give up trying to war for this set and find some dishes to do and patches to sew on.

In the meantime.... in the words of the Great Josey Wales.... "Dying ain't much of a living boys."

Josey Wales

Mar 29th 2019, 11:15:41

Weaklings.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 29th 2019, 12:43:53

The war between iMag and PDM goes beyond the time you were ever in PDM.

And your whole paragraph makes no sense. How does one talk about a CF and then getting blindsided after? Normally it is the other way around.
Go back to school, get grammer

breeze Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 13:45:50

That’s awfully cute you guys joking and laughing together in this thread. Awwe :)

Hey its a fun remember :)

breeze Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 13:52:02

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
Originally posted by WH:

Hey WH & breeze you worthless underwear skid marks.... Cuban offered you degenerates a ceasefire because, after thrashing you like the garbage rats you are and mopping our toilet bowl with your entire clan of retreads, you decided to blind side us once the hair grew back on your nuts. Now you're your upset and crying to everyone on the forums. How about you pansies give up trying to war for this set and find some dishes to do and patches to sew on.

In the meantime.... in the words of the Great Josey Wales.... "Dying ain't much of a living boys."

lol well look who it is hahahaha Welcome to AT boy

Josey Wales

Mar 29th 2019, 13:55:03

Looks like I forgot one period. Here's the correction galleri, hopefully it meets your approval:

Hey WH & breeze you worthless underwear skid marks.... Cuban offered you degenerates a ceasefire. After thrashing you like the garbage rats you are and mopping our toilet bowl with your entire clan of retreads, you decided to blind side us once the hair grew back on your nuts.

Now you're your upset and crying to everyone on the forums. How about you pansies give up trying to war for this set and find some dishes to do and patches to sew on. Ankle biters.

Josey Wales

Mar 29th 2019, 13:56:10

....breeze the big mouth. Big 10 gallon hat with no cattle. Go do your dishes.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 13:59:12

iMag is known for blindsiding Alliances and running subpar countries. While I don’t think PDM should have interfered with the server war I dont feel the least be sad for iMag.

Also buch tag killed iMag by himself.

Josey Wales

Mar 29th 2019, 14:06:07

Ha!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 29th 2019, 14:13:07

Originally posted by Requiem:
iMag is known for blindsiding Alliances and running subpar countries. While I don’t think PDM should have interfered with the server war I dont feel the least be sad for iMag.

GTFO and go finish your sunny side up eggs. :P

Josey, it is still wrong. I cannot help you anymore.

Back to my netting in LaF next to the other hater Requiem (though he is warring)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 14:22:15

I’m not a hater!

breeze Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 14:25:27

Originally posted by Requiem:

Still cant get over iMag for giving you butt hurt. Poor little baby

iTarl Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 15:01:51

advice from a rainbow runner, come up with new country names and change your tag :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 21:03:57

Hmm. I seem to remwmber helping buch tk imag....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 29th 2019, 21:14:05

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Are you drunk too?!!? Play drunk uno with me

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 22:35:14

Just fat fingers. It's the weekend. I'm working, see you guys monday as they say. *continues praying to god for a weekday express server*

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 23:38:46

Lets get the facts straight here please...

The only person butt hurt here is Imag. We FS'd the clan that LOVES TO WAR and we consider it an honour to die TAG blah blah, the guys who have a history of blindsiding tags for no reason other than 'we can'.

You had 1 decent country and we killed him in our fs, the rest were rainbows at best and we maimed to less then 200 civs and no buildings. You're that hungry for war you put half your tag into hiding, i mean vacation.

You're that embarrassed, you're all maimed with 0 credibility you get offered a ceasefire. Instead of accepting or declining it and admitting defeat you just ignore it. Twice i posted on AT and messaged breeze with 0 reply. Lame.

We declare our attention now onto the server war, we participate aid in kill runs, we allow you to run turns and rebuild You recruit new members, all to continue hitting PDM again whilst we are in the server war... Remind me whos butt hurt again?

breeze Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 23:53:51

Lets get the facts straight here please...

The only person butt hurt here is Imag. We FS'd the clan that LOVES TO WAR and we consider it an honour to die TAG blah blah, the guys who have a history of blindsiding tags for no reason other than 'we can'.

You had 1 decent country and we killed him in our fs, the rest were rainbows at best and we maimed to less then 200 civs and no buildings. You're that hungry for war you put half your tag into hiding, i mean vacation.

You're that embarrassed, you're all maimed with 0 credibility you get offered a ceasefire. Instead of accepting or declining it and admitting defeat you just ignore it. Twice i posted on AT and messaged breeze with 0 reply. Lame.

We declare our attention now onto the server war, we participate aid in kill runs, we allow you to run turns and rebuild You recruit new members, all to continue hitting PDM again whilst we are in the server war... Remind me whos butt hurt again?

hahaha what have you been smoking. Lets get this straight right now. You demanded an answer from me for one. Secondly you posted on here saying cease fire before I even said a word. Just because I didn't answer you in a hour of your message. As a matter of fact I didn't even know you posted a CF on here until Galleri sent me a message about it. As for butt hurt well I don't believe any of us in iMag are butt hurt. Call it what you want, but I don't care.

breeze Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 23:54:23

lol I remember that

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 3:57:55

The main point of this conflict on both sides seem to be to cause grief.

Both sides be like:
Imag: "You are butthurt"
PDM: "No, you are butthurt"

Even tho I believe both of you that can't possibly be the reason you play? To destroy others game experience.

Back in uni every now and then someone had spread out hundreds of thumbtacks on the main bike crossing on campus. We all said that it must be one or some of the tire repair businesses that did it to increase their income. That gave me great comfort through numerous punctures. If its the, albeit misguided, entreprenurial spirit that caused such behavior it would stop there. However, if it was vandalism or low level terrorism, what else might they graduate to, when they gotten used to the idea of hundreds of students getting punctures? Would they start throwing rocks on windows? Perhaps my window? Would it be molotov flufftails next? Scary thought.

Why does PDM and Imag both fight over the ability to call themselves the vandals or the terrorists? In every other context you do the opposite to claim the moral high ground. "We did this because we were backed into a corner by them" or "We are fighting for survival" or "We are fighting for justice" or "We are making the world(EE in this case) a better place by doing this". Such arguements are normal and many use them to validate bad behaviors too, there is a fight over the truth where every side wants to be the good side.

Imag and PDM are fighting on AT over who is the bad side. I'm basically paraphrasing both sides here: "Yes you make our game experience bad but we make it bad for you faster thus we win".

When did earth turn to this? why does everyone fight to take the low ground?

sinistril Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 4:02:53

Tldr; they're both butt hurt
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 5:04:50

I'm hoping off this thread now its completely nose dived like the rest of AT. PDM you are not to post here either(for your own sanity) We'll crawl back to our happy places.

WH Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 6:30:52

I'm hoping off this thread now its completely nose dived like the rest of AT. PDM you are not to post here either(for your own sanity) We'll crawl back to our happy places.

Awww I like the crawling part of that!! Fingers crossed I was the 1 decent country! I think this will be my new bonus point thread. Now PDM you heard your masturbator er I mean master. No more posting on this thread. I think Josey has a crush on me and is angry about me rejecting him. Come here sweet cheeks!

Josey Wales

Mar 30th 2019, 10:47:45

I'll leave everyone with this, before I drop the mic:

imag...... they're lethal Vacationers.

LMFAORTFLMFAO.

See you in the wasteland, skags.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 13:53:56

lol I remember that

All the fluff i get blamed for and it's never the actual fluff i do lol.

breeze Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 14:35:55

lol I remember that

All the fluff i get blamed for and it's never the actual fluff i do lol.

hahahaha I know right.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 14:38:03

cuban takes off when Gerd posts something that makes sense. lol

WH Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 15:05:02

I'm just curious why mrcuban said a thread titled telling pdm to eat an open faced fluff meat sandwich before the forum mods edited out fluff went downhill? Alliance-talk you all should be ashamed for hurting that poor souls feelings.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 19:26:57

Gerdler makes great points.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 31st 2019, 13:16:24

PDM be like "omgroflhelicoptor we have to get back to helping the server war"
Meanwhile, there is a KR on LaF......

<ee> GS The sons of Quaker (#29) [STONES] --> Big Boot Italy (#89) [LaFxFUED] -- DEF HELD
<ee> SS Camelot (#534) [Paradigm] --> iMaginary Me (#74) [iMagNum] -- 261A/345A
<ee> SS Camelot (#534) [Paradigm] --> iMaginary Me (#74) [iMagNum] -- 218A/271A
<ee> SS Camelot (#534) [Paradigm] --> iMaginary Me (#74) [iMagNum] -- 180A/212A
<ee> SS Camelot (#534) [Paradigm] --> iMaginary Me (#74) [iMagNum] -- 145A/164A
<ee> SS Camelot (#534) [Paradigm] --> iMaginary Me (#74) [iMagNum] -- 115A/126A
<ee> GS Aquarian (#108) [RAGE] --> Big Boot Italy (#89) [LaFxFUED] -- 5880C
<ee> GS Aquarian (#108) [RAGE] --> Big Boot Italy (#89) [LaFxFUED] -- 5682C

Karnage XZ

Mar 31st 2019, 15:12:56

Do as I say, not as I do.

breeze Game profile

Mar 31st 2019, 15:55:29

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

hahahaha