Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:27:00

How much FA did Makinso send PDM to get them to fs imag, disable imag, cry that they needed Rage, get rage, and have pdm CF and join them also??

HMMMMMM!!!????

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:30:47

lol
Don't forget that the part about the fact Maki knew iMag would not want to CF and join the war, therefore, unbalancing the numbers

*whistles*

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:32:35

legit tin foil hat moment.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:40:29

For this I gotta paraphrase myself:

Your reasoning reminds me of a great story about two scientists and their experiments on houseflies: The two scientists trained a bunch of flies(methodology unknown) so that when they hit the table the fly would jump and fly around for a few seconds and then land on the table again. They then proceeded with one fly and ripped off its front legs and hit the table, and with some effort at the start the fly lifted and flew for a few seconds and landed with some effort in about the same manner as before. They took the second fly and ripped off its middle legs and in the same manner the fly flew on command and landed as it had before. They took the third fly and ripped off its back legs and the result was ofc the same. Intrigued to know how the the flies anatomy works they took the fourth fly and ripped off its wings, and the result stunned them; as they hit the table and thereby gave the command to the fly to fly, it defied them upon several such injunctions.
The scientists wrote down their results and went home for the day to their respective families, hugged their children and read them their bedtime stories. They then went to bed and lay awake pondering what had happened for what seemed like forever until they fell asleep. They woke up the next day filled with a seemingly unquenchable thirst for further investigation. When they arrived at work they each had some good ideas and some rapid brainstorming during the morning meeting resulted in a plan of attack that seemed very reasonable; First they would make sure that the flies from yesterday behaved the same way today, subjecting each of the four flies to the same trial as yesterday. Secondly, they would replicate each of the experiments with another housefly. Said and done, after subjecting the flies to the same trials as yesterday, the results were unchanged; the housefly without wings refused to fly. And the experiment was perfectly replicated with the four new houseflies as well; The flies missing one pair of legs flew and came back, just as they were taught, and the housefly with no wings didn't fly.
Another brainstorming session between the scientist ensued; Theories from wild to reasonable were scrutinized, attacked and defended from every angle, this was truly their most productive, creative and inspired work by far. After hours, with the dust from the chalkboard as a dense fog in the meeting room, they had settled on the most reasonable theory, in fact the only one that stood up to their rigorous scrutiny; The housefly has it's hearing in it's wings and therefore those that lost them failed to hear the command to fly when it was given.
The scientists proceeded to apply for money to develop a hearing aid for houseflies....

:)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:40:47

I dont talk to pdm, why would i talk to pdm? All i know is that pdm likes me, and will respect me.

RD if you're listening, i hope you find the 300 missing messages.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:43:45

Lol gerdler.

breeze Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:59:28

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
How much FA did Makinso send PDM to get them to fs imag, disable imag, cry that they needed Rage, get rage, and have pdm CF and join them also??

HMMMMMM!!!????

well now that you mention it I was really wondering about some of the ops that they got. I mean when a person of iMag is around 300 spal and their highest spal was around 90 makes ya wonder how they got an op. Of course it could be luck but Im not thinking so.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 16:21:31

Originally posted by breeze:

HMMMMMM!!!????

well now that you mention it I was really wondering about some of the ops that they got. I mean when a person of iMag is around 300 spal and their highest spal was around 90 makes ya wonder how they got an op. Of course it could be luck but Im not thinking so.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN. I wouldnt put it past them. They were also stealing tech from their allies

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2019, 16:29:19

Gotta be tough to be in a clan thats gotta spin fluff in your favor every set to win half the time.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 21:59:36

Ma Kim Jung So also ordered his clan to steal netters tech in order to stock

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Wronghouse Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 0:44:10

This thread lacks beer.

Makinso Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 0:52:18

Lmfao Derrick.... join... CF? What are you smoking kiddy.

Here is Derrick riding the mighty high horse, while he was asked to have elders/Mercs on the SOL side of this so it would even things out a bit more (with all the country builders being on one side) Derrick was more busy trying to convince people Elders couldn't fight on the SOL side. Arguments being morals, and something about not being able to control his members and stuff..... but hey wait isn't it Derrick the kid in the corner always crying: "fair war fair war! that's what we want!"

And then the hood ladies screamed, fluff please. You had every oppurtunity to equalize this war but bugged out. We don't mind we enjoy a scramble but get off your high horse trying to actually capitalize on an arranged war by trying to black sheep something with a story that's far from true LOL.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 0:59:06

Where's the Russia collusion???????
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 0:59:23

All i am going to say about the matter is that IF SOL Fa'd PDM to FS Imag then as the leader of PDM i'm butt hurt because i got jack fluff.

But i can see that Breezy and others received FA from another party during our little tousch... :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 0:59:54

Lol. What are you smoking bro. Elders and mercs dont split. Plain and simple. I asked for all the people in elders family to be one side or the other. I didnt say specifically not the sol side, i just said the two tags couldnt be split.

Not only that, but im honestly baffled that you're still crying after you comped rage. That 20 man advantage you scammed not helping you quite enough? First dude i ever seen crying about a war he has 20% more members in being unfair. Its not unfair, y'all just didnt rise to the challange. You have 1k more turns than us per day and yet you still cry. Crazy

We came back against you with less than a 20% nw and less than 20% member advantage with yall having fs last set. Like this same war scaled up. We had numbers and you had nw....AND FS....and you got your asses handed to you.

Its not my fault you guys need a massive advantage to be competitive.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 24th 2019, 1:06:07
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 1:09:47

Not only that, but it was rage, imag and stones activity coupled with elders walling that won that war. So before you start fluffting on your side saying they're incompetent, just remember that they beat you last set and should for all intensive purposes be thought of as more competent.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 24th 2019, 2:04:42

#triggered

so hard lololololololol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 2:18:05

I knew it would work galleri. I can say anything hahaha

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 24th 2019, 2:23:04

Can you imagine being on SOL's side, there is a 20 member advantage, and leader is saying the war is unfair for them.
Sooooo demoralizing.

Hardy Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 2:46:26

galleri likes cabbage.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 4:07:32

*waves at Hardy*

breeze Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 4:31:55

Originally posted by mrcuban:
All i am going to say about the matter is that IF SOL Fa'd PDM to FS Imag then as the leader of PDM i'm butt hurt because i got jack fluff.

But i can see that Breezy and others received FA from another party during our little tousch... :)

OH BS Cuban. I had 25m bushels stocked and a ton of tech I could sell. I funded myself. I didn't sell spies like the jerkwad #200 Josey wales told me I was. I had 1271 defends against the 6 of you. I don't want to hear any crap that I was getting FA.

Leto Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 5:10:19

I failed ops initially but yall weren't over 300 spal at any point. You stonewalled well Breeze. How was your vacation anyways?

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 6:30:20

Breeze did well. But I wouldn’t say great, I’d prefer to say that after our fs our activity was poor. So it was more our lack of effort. I will credit breeze with selling down military and running turns, we’d get so close and not have enough members online. I’d op him again and he’d run turns as back to 500pop lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 7:22:59

Oh fluff walling!

Makinso Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 8:07:36

Triggered not really but iT is funny to see you twist your Own Words when you try to blacksheep SOL as usual. :)

Have i Saïd that they are incompetent Derrick? Pdm has 36 hits not incompetent just not very active atm. Also 20 member advantage? 58 to 68 start of the war. Not to mention the fact that we swapped rage because it was very unclear if pdm was coming :).

And no that’s not What you said you said you refused to be put on sols side and if you were forced your members would just tag laf or monsters ;) because you could not control them.

Because of that we discussed the scenario where sol and laf would just 1 v 1 without other parties involved ;)

Edited By: Makinso on Mar 24th 2019, 8:10:44
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 13:11:19

Originally posted by Leto:
I failed ops initially but yall weren't over 300 spal at any point. You stonewalled well Breeze. How was your vacation anyways?

I didn't say over 300 and I did go check and its 276 and that's close enough for me. Vacation was great. It was nice to feel some warm weather other than cold .

Hardy Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 13:33:53

*waves at Hardy*

*waves back :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 14:27:43

Originally posted by Makinso:
Triggered not really but iT is funny to see you twist your Own Words when you try to blacksheep SOL as usual. :)

Have i Saïd that they are incompetent Derrick? Pdm has 36 hits not incompetent just not very active atm. Also 20 member advantage? 58 to 68 start of the war. Not to mention the fact that we swapped rage because it was very unclear if pdm was coming :).

And no that’s not What you said you said you refused to be put on sols side and if you were forced your members would just tag laf or monsters ;) because you could not control them.

Because of that we discussed the scenario where sol and laf would just 1 v 1 without other parties involved ;)

Bro check your numbers. Any relevant warstats lists you guys at 79. And no thats not what i said at all. You want me to post the chat logs so everyone can see them? I just said you couldnt split mercs and elders. Period. Lying about what i set doesn't make you look any cleaner. Especially when i can prove i said none of that. I said if mercs and elders would split members would just choose whatever tag was not on sol side and choose to be all on the same side.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 24th 2019, 15:18:35
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 14:32:15

No wonder they have such problems getting a kill. Their leader can't add!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 14:35:58

I'll provide some help.

42+23+7+7

Show me how you get 65. Im missing something.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 15:06:11

Derrick ... I have your magic ingredient

Yes, I am responsible for hiding it from you all this time.

also bonus :)

Edited By: Akula on Mar 24th 2019, 15:08:52
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Darkmere Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 15:11:34

seriously 'yawn'

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 15:16:36

Originally posted by Akula:
Derrick ... I have your magic ingredient

Yes, I am responsible for hiding it from you all this time.

also bonus :)

There you go. Now we're warring. :)

*humps akula*

Next thing. Who let buch run three countries? You should have had someone better do it.

Steeps Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 15:24:20

buch has 3 countries? He was supposed to have 6! >:(

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2019, 17:20:56

I had full intentions of only killing buch over and over this war. Im disappointed he had to multi to stop it. Hahaha

Buch Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 21:25:50

I always have multis. I am warshiped. The supreme leader of EE!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2019, 0:57:54

Truu

Wronghouse Game profile

Mar 25th 2019, 1:37:15

Still no beer....