Verified:

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 21:02:24

Originally posted by mrford:
A good player, sure

Deano? lol

as for your threat, I have run turns once in the last 10 days. and it was to kill your restarts. And the only reason I even started killing your countries is because you farmed me, remember? You always play the victim but you constantly dig your own grave. You have no social skills.

Doubt I'll even play next set regardless. This server takes too much time.

This about sums it up for me, terrible social skills and talking mad whack fluff about my homies. Those crap countries deserved what they got. Just sayin....

Originally posted by macdaddy:
it was a month and a half.

now it is a month.

it was trillions and trillions

now it is one trillion

still not possible.

all your bullfluff can be countered with actual math.

stop being full of fluff.

Actually it was possible because it happened.. Now I advise you to cram something up that pie hole of yours before I get mad and your clan mates will have to pay the price next set. Consider this your warning.

You're gonna be a busy man. So many clans for you to go after all on your own.
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 21:07:56

Originally posted by Zelow:
A good player, sure

Deano? lol

as for your threat, I have run turns once in the last 10 days. and it was to kill your restarts. And the only reason I even started killing your countries is because you farmed me, remember? You always play the victim but you constantly dig your own grave. You have no social skills.

This about sums it up for me, terrible social skills and talking mad whack fluff about my homies. Those crap countries deserved what they got. Just sayin....

now it is a month.

now it is one trillion

still not possible.

Actually it was possible because it happened.. Now I advise you to cram something up that pie hole of yours before I get mad and your clan mates will have to pay the price next set. Consider this your warning.

because they were third and fourth generation you moron.. Next set ill have first generation and your first generation will be the crap countries... You just better hope I spare you mercy..

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 21:47:34

Someone get this fool a copy of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

sinistril Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 22:05:44

Ok, that set started 7th of April, he was killed on the 15th of May.

-There were 23ish days left.
-He had 20-25k acres and 80k+ on his top one.
-There was a server war which is uniquely good for techers. Double the networth as a techer you would normally get in a server war is a fair estimation IMO. You not only benefit when stocking (prices 1.5-2x as high), but also when destocking (prices x% lower).
-Given this, I absolutely believe macdaddy had 1 trillion stock and had a good shot at first place since no one outside the war attempted it.
- self farming on techers is bad mmkay

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 22:20:47

Dont forget lower priced bushels if you're stocking as well. That's actually what I assumed. Week 5 in a server war set. I couldnt have been anymore exactly correct in my guess. Lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 22:24:04

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
...during a server war set when techs move for 6k for those 2 weeks of stocking....

...My guess is he was around a trillion total in week 5 or a trillion in one in week 6...

Nailed it

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 22:34:23

but he had trillions and trillions with a month and a half left!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 22:37:58

Considering the top countries were 2.1b those sets LoC and imp tangled, I'd say he was pacing a victory but only by way of a truly pathetic top score. I could do a string of 50k acre farmers and oil destock 2.1b without the benefit of a server war market. Looks like the competition was really soft in that baller market. Someone easily could have done 1b avg

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 22:39:15

but he had trillions and trillions with a month and a half left!

Lol my construction sites produce trillions duh, don't yours? You're doing something wrong.

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 22:41:22

A good player, sure

Deano? lol

now it is a month.

now it is one trillion

still not possible.

because they were third and fourth generation you moron.. Next set ill have first generation and your first generation will be the crap countries... You just better hope I spare you mercy..

Hell yea my countries are crap, I am not that one boasting as hot fluff here. That's you bro. For the record this is my very first ffa set too. And yes, I'm a total noob when it comes to a lot of things in this game, but I'm sure a lot of people would back me up that I'm not the worst player in this game either. You wanna waste a set looking for me, sweet I'll give you some work to do, good luck home slice ;-) if you'd like, I can even not tag LoC next set to save you the mistake of angering the clan.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 22:47:32

I also think the problem is figuring out how to count stock. If I buy 1 million bushels at 35 but know I am going to sell them at 60 2 weeks later, do I have 35 or 60 mill cash stocked? And even counting it as a million bushels stocked is misleading for the same reason unless you plan to sell them on the last day. Some people profit greatly from stocking, and other people lose billions.

Same with tech, you could get to, say, 25k acres with a little more or less than 10 days in, so with tech allies you'd be making say... 700k tech a day... if you know you can sell it for 7k during a server war, do you have 0 stocked or are you stocking 4-5 bill~ a day. You cannot possibly have sold it all as bots don't buy enough that early, but you have a good idea of what you're going to sell it for. Is it stock?

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Mar 21st 2019, 22:48:30

If he was self farming 85k built is close to possible from building gains. Was he tyr?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 22:49:26

Not to mention some of those countries were already up to 85 million net worth. Yes they were all tyranny

sinistril Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 22:50:54

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Considering the top countries were 2.1b those sets LoC and imp tangled, I'd say he was pacing a victory but only by way of a truly pathetic top score. I could do a string of 50k acre farmers and oil destock 2.1b without the benefit of a server war market. Looks like the competition was really soft in that baller market. Someone easily could have done 1b avg

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 22:57:33

to mention some of those countries were already up to 55 million net worth. Yes they were all tyranny except for my main l.. the main was D.. that’s the country I was going to transfer everything into and feed on my tyrannies... and come to think of it l, it was well over a trillion..

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 22nd 2019, 0:56:53

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 23:06:43

No one believes anything you say. You have given no reason for them to. It is as simple as that.

You could easily shut the fluff up for a couple sets, shut that comical temper down, and then join a clan. Then you could net.

But you are obviously too simple minded for that. Giving you advice is like pissing into the wind.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 23:56:55

No one believes anything you say. You have given no reason for them to. It is as simple as that.

You could easily shut the fluff up for a couple sets, shut that comical temper down, and then join a clan. Then you could net.

But you are obviously too simple minded for that. Giving you advice is like pissing into the wind.

Nicely put, in fact at this point if I was him I'd opt for a redo. Delete all the alternate accounts or have them deleted, make a new persona and account to match it and just come in as a new player. Find a nice clan and net peacefully with all this embarrassment behind him. But, that might just be me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 0:12:16

Well see that exposes a bigger issue. Knowing now that your main was too big to fa, youd need a really thin throwaway tech market to transfer all that nw plus youd need a good stock of throwaways or oil or even food buyouts to transfer to one. Getting $1t across is fairly easy.

In that set, for example, rebel probably had over 2.5T in stock. That doesnt guarantee even top ten and getting all of that into one country takes some actual skill. Judging by you're final restarts, you didnt have enough techs stocked to do transfers so youd have had a hard time getting all that nw into one country.

With some help from an experienced netter to help fix the issue of tech stock or food buyouts, I could see that getting over 2.1 tho. Would take some work to do transfers and buyouts with little 25k jammers and only 5m in tech stock on your main with no oil.

Based on all those things considered I think it would have been possible, albeit difficult, to scramble some techs up to the main for transfers, do a food buyout, and maybe destock 2/3 of the total stock for just a hair over 2.2b. I'd be disappointed with that finish in a server war set, but I'd probably say a win is a win.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 0:20:04

haha fluff - ive never spent more than 200 bil on my top 5's before :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 0:58:18

here I found them,, take into account these are dead countries that got brutally attacked and lost a lot of networth and land in the process.. These countries also had minimal defenses

Gary (#3579)
$52,110,331
I

Gary the Pug (#3528)
$22,969,512
T

Gary the Pug (#2796)
$25,582,519
T

Gary the Pug (#2795)
$13,827,760
T
TKOwnd

Gary the Pug (#2794)
$25,549,004
T

Gary the Pug (#2793)
$25,883,066
T

Gary the Pug (#2792)
$49,549,992
T

Gary the Pug (#2791)
$28,566,221
T

Gary the Pug (#2790)
$29,881,866
T

Gary the Pug (#2789)
$21,494,514
T

Gary the Pug (#2788)
$22,893,312
T

Gary the Pug (#2787)
$22,871,400
T

Gary the Pug (#2786)
$23,388,967
T
TKOwnd

Gary the Pug (#2785)
$19,968,528
T
TKOwnd

Gary the Pug (#2784)
$23,040,559
T

Gary the Pug (#2783)
$22,613,514
T

Gary the pug (#2469)
$40,821,952
T

Gary the pug (#2468)
$31,351,783
DG
TKOwnd

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 22nd 2019, 1:38:58

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 2:17:19

Ps.. Gary the Pug exists as he is my dog.. He is a little fluffing bastard too.

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 2:24:16

You would have a Pug.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 2:28:24

You would have a Pug.

Right? At least it's not a chihuahua, I'll give him a tiny bit of credit

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 2:34:51

Originally posted by jjterrico:
You would have a Pug.

Actually I have a pretty crazy story about a chihuahua.. My old roommate who I used to live with way back in the day in Calgary AB had a chihuahua.. We lived on the outskirts of the city where coyotes used to run wild.. This little fluffer barked at everything and was fearless.. His name was chico.. Anyways one day I went to take him to the convenience store to get some proline, beer and pot.. I went into my car and called him to go for a drive. he runs out of the house gunning for me but all of a sudden he veers to the right and runs under the fence.. All I hear is whimpering noises and wonder what the fluff was going on.. So I run behind the house onto the deck and look over the fence. And he is trying to fight a pack of coyotes.. Lets just say it didn't end well and I literally seen him get ripped to pieces.. It was so gruesome..

RIP chico..

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 2:36:27

You would have a Pug.

I mean, a pug is the prototypical example of the disasters of selective breeding. They are dumb as fluff, and cant even properly breathe. Kinda like deano. The "nuclear engineer" that is bad at math and has the social skills of a 12 year old.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 2:41:01

You would have a Pug.

I mean, a pug is the prototypical example of the disasters of selective breeding. They are dumb as fluff, and cant even properly breathe. Kinda like deano. The "nuclear engineer" that is bad at math and has the social skills of a 12 year old.

My math is just fine... Gary is actually more intelligent than your average pug.. as for the breathing it sucks.. My wife takes him to bed with us and he snores louder than I do. They cant breathe because they have extremely small noses.. . I was thinking on springing the 400 dollars to get a nose job for him

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 2:52:12

I dont even know what to say to spending $400 on a nose job for a dog that shouldn't exist to start with.

Mutts are best dogs. I have adopted every dog I have ever owned.

My last dog was a Basenji, German Shepherd mix. 15 years.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 3:02:21

I dont even know what to say to spending $400 on a nose job for a dog that shouldn't exist to start with.

Well its more of an investment for me so i can get some fluffing damn sleep.. I am sleep deprived over all the snoring but she refuses to put him in a seperate room.. fml

Yeah, they do make great pets... My friend who owned the chihuahua also owned a german shepherd as well.. chico would bark his balls off at the german shepherd but he just looked at him.... like i can fluff you up but I wont because yours just too small.. They make great guard dogs, are obedient and highly intelligent. if you have the space for them and have time to give them exercise they definitely make great pets.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 22nd 2019, 12:34:06

MOMS TIT

Mar 22nd 2019, 6:17:28

Well its more of an investment for me so i can get fluffing damn sleep.. I am sleep deprived over all the snoring but she refuses to put him in a seperate room.. fml

Yeah, they do make great pets... My friend who owned the chihuahua also owned a german shepherd as well.. chico would bark his balls off at the german shepherd but he just looked at him.... like i can fluff you up but I wont because yours just too small.. They make great guard dogs, are obedient and highly intelligent. if you have the space for them and have time to give them exercise they definitely make great pets.

son come to mommy

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 10:54:08

Nicely put, in fact at this point if I was him I'd opt for a redo. Delete all the alternate accounts or have them deleted, make a new persona and account to match it and just come in as a new player. Find a nice clan and net peacefully with all this embarrassment behind him. But, that might just be me.

He has tried this before and failed. and failed. and failed.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 12:58:42

Originally posted by smegma:

He has tried this before and failed. and failed. and failed.

you guys talk about this as you do not understand it.. I have tried playing under the radar and netting before.. it doesn't work. Its either kill or be killed first... like look at the countries I just posted. it was pretty clear I was netting and minding my own business but what happened? I get FSd by IMP for no reason..

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 22nd 2019, 13:32:59

The_Hawk

Mar 22nd 2019, 13:46:58

Create a new account not forum handle.

Play 16 countries in a solo clan and you should be fine.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 14:07:24

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Tried it. it doesn't work.. Its really quite simple. If I want to play im either warring or suiciding.. there is no other option..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 14:16:36

Tried it. it doesn't work.. Its really quite simple. If I want to play im either warring or suiciding.. there is no other option..

There is, you're too dumb to figure it out.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 14:23:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

lol coming from the dumbest mother fluffer in earth empires that's really ironic.. You have been here forever and you cant net or war.. now go back to your beginner express server you fluffing fluff. maybe try to learn something this set.. You cant even drink a beer right. I seen that pathetic video you posted!! lol wow...… I remember my first beer.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 22nd 2019, 14:28:17

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 14:29:49

lol coming from the dumbest mother fluffer in earth empires that's really ironic.. You have been here forever and you cant net or war.. now go back to your beginner express server you fluffing fluff. maybe try to learn something this set..

LOL that's hilarious, I still remember when you warred me in express and couldn't kill me with 3 countries all while I destroyed two of them, and I'm pretty sure I'm a better netter than you, but I digress, you simply cannot fix stupid.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 14:32:01

lol coming from the dumbest mother fluffer in earth empires that's really ironic.. You have been here forever and you cant net or war.. now go back to your beginner express server you fluffing fluff. maybe try to learn something this set..

LOL that's hilarious, I still remember when you warred me in express and couldn't kill me with 3 countries all while I destroyed two of them, and I'm pretty sure I'm a better netter than you, but I digress, you simply cannot fix stupid.

lol that never happened.. You would never stand any chance against me 1 vs 1 in anything and you know it.. You are pretty sure??? well I fluffing know you couldn't beat me in anything.. you pathetic degenerate.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 14:37:22

lol that never happened.. You would never stand any chance against me 1 vs 1 in anything and you know it.. You are pretty sure??? well I fluffing know you couldn't beat me in anything.. you pathetic degenerate.

/me eats popcorn

LOL
(•_•)

Sherita Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 15:23:26

lol coming from the dumbest mother fluffer in earth empires that's really ironic.. You have been here forever and you cant net or war.. now go back to your beginner express server you fluffing fluff. maybe try to learn something this set.. You cant even drink a beer right. I seen that pathetic video you posted!! lol wow...… I remember my first beer.

And this is why MacDaddy cant have nice things!

Joeppc Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:00:29

I last played 2013, still remember big wiggle then. So, this is fake big wiggle.

Me on the other hand... MUHAHAAAA, for those who remember.

I took regularly spots 3-10 for PAN, but got a little too tiring/repetitive, set after set after set......

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:04:25

Originally posted by Sherita:

And this is why MacDaddy cant have nice things!

Right?, Clearly he doesn't even know the definition of irony LOL
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:04:33

If it is a beginner server, then why do you need more than 1 country?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:09:16

Originally posted by galleri:

If it is a beginner server, then why do you need more than 1 country?

Yeah, maybe I'm wrong about him, he's not dumb, dumb people can eventually learn, this dude is certified stupid.
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:09:31

[quote poster=galleri; 46642; 889169]

If it is a beginner server, then why do you need more than 1 country? [/quote

The only time I ever make another country is when there are 2 or more countries colluding against me.. All I do is make it fair.. If its a fair 1 vs 1 battle I would never cheat..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:10:39

Learn to internet, stupid!
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:12:37

Learn to internet, stupid!

learn to drink a beer you pussssy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2019, 16:16:55

Yum
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2019, 1:23:26

the only reason no one can take you 1 v 1 mac is because you always chicken out or bring your multi's into it
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 23rd 2019, 15:39:09

the better thing is macdaddy is tossing syko/karnage's name into his suicide plans next set and syko/karnage has no idea...

Yeah I have seen some logs macdaddy

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 23rd 2019, 17:32:26

Originally posted by galleri:
the better thing is macdaddy is tossing syko/karnage's name into his suicide plans next set and syko/karnage has no idea...

Yeah I have seen some logs macdaddy

stop trolling.. everyone knows that almost every set me and him attack IMP together. I got his back and he has mine. its no secret/

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 23rd 2019, 20:13:38