jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 0:08:57

BRING BACK NATURAL SELECTION!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 0:12:16

Darwin is slipping :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 0:21:33

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Originally posted by macdaddy:
https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/50/ranks/3342

um heres one of them rainbows???? are you smoking crack or something ? are you even on about the same set/countries? or just spouting random fluff again?

LMAO
57 Constructin sites... man that's garbage You are even more stupid than I thought

anyone who knows anything about this game can tell you that is a fluff country

Sure, it was a crappy country, it was my first set back in over 10 years i was unaware of any changes and very out of touch with the game, anyone that knows anything about this game will tell you i soon changed that around, next insult please? :)

you posted this because for some strange reason you were proud of this joke country. I don't care how long of a break you had.. There is no reason to create such a piece of fluff country.. Like 60 construction sites? only 7 million networth finish?? I remember my first set. If I netted I could net into the billions NW..

what this link clearly illustrates is that you simply do not know how to play this game nor you have any inkling on what the hell you are doing. Whether you hate me or not, anyone who knows my countries knows that I create strong countries.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 21st 2019, 0:26:05
See Original Post

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 0:34:47

Sorry i just checked with Sherita, you have nothing in range of me, begone with you peasant, my multiple top 10's across multiple servers speaks for it's self. at least i learnt how to play the game, what's your excuse? :)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 0:40:04

Sorry i just checked with Sherita, you have nothing in range of me, begone with you peasant, my multiple top 10's across multiple servers speaks for it's self. at least i learnt how to play the game, what's your excuse? :)

is this kid really this thick? lol

I was warring and suiciding all set you fluff.. All my countries are third generation countries.. You probably don't even know how to stock.. yet alone kill.. I could out net you and out war you..

anyways your countries are jokes.. you're a joke.. My first set I ever played I managed to build a country of 35 million nw when I don't have much of a clue... but I guess I had one thing you didn't have. a fluffing brain.. im done with you until next set. see you then.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 21st 2019, 0:52:09

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 0:50:21

Should you really be so proud to be claiming you suicided all round ? lmao
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 0:52:05

one of rokkies more recent finishes :

2 (#2425) 100 $2,295,718,834 HG xICDx

possibly more nw in a country then you have total.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 21st 2019, 0:52:55

I totally understand now why people were bit cautious of me at first to when i returned....

Makes even more sense why IMP killed 2 of my countries out of mistake thinking i was someone else, no new player stands a chance with actions like this.

douche of the day award goes to macdaddy.

Right now i have offended you, you plan to suicide loc? i only ask because we have members just itching to kill, and how embarrassing that would be, getting owned by ratski, the master of rainbows!

Please, i urge you to just give it a rest with these aliases you keep resurrecting, you're not smart enough to do it properly so don't do it!

Have a swirvey day!

I love when air headed degenerates like this fluff get mouthy esp when you couldn't even touch me if it came to netting or warring..

You are so good you have to make more than one account to even fight one country...... hmmm

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 0:53:50

Ikr. Kinda funny to see him saying he could outnet someone on the top 25 in best 3. Pretty bold. You really think you're top 25 all time netter mac? Impressive to say the least!

*walks out giggling*

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 0:54:41

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Ikr. Kinda funny to see him saying he could outnet someone on the top 25 in best 3. Pretty bold. You really think you're top 25 all time netter mac? Impressive to say the least!

*walks out giggling*

I don't net, anyone with half a brain can net.. I tried to net once and I had trillions and trillions of dollars at my disposal. sinistril even admitted that I could take number 1 when he spied me but then IMP sideswiped me. so yes.. I believe I could take number 1.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 21st 2019, 0:56:46
See Original Post

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 0:58:06

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

sinistril Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:01:00

Why you hating on rainbows macdaddy?

http://www.earthempires.com/ffa/53/ranks/2415
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:02:13

Originally posted by sinistril:

lol, well if anyone could pull it off it would be you Sinistril

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:07:11

lol, well if anyone could pull it off it would be you Sinistril

You got a little something there on your nose.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:12:53

*walks out giggling*

I don't net, anyone with half a brain can net.. I tried to net once and I had trillions and trillions of dollars at my disposal. sinistril even admitted that I could take number 1 when he spied me but then IMP sideswiped me. so yes.. I believe I could take number 1.

I believe I could fluff Scarlett Johansson but that dont mean I actually could.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:17:22

*walks out giggling*

The thing is we will never know if you can net or not. You always get in stupid battles or get deleted for running multies or both at the same time. It's easy to tell everyone how good you are. It's a completely different thing to actually prove it.
Just shut up and have another beer

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:20:22

*walks out giggling*

Don't get me wrong.. I know there are a lot of good netters out there.. Like you,, sinistril, mrford, raz, crippler, Donny, Swedish viper, etc.. and im sure they know things that I don't.. But I feel if I had the proper protection I could pump out a 2-3 billion country.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 21st 2019, 1:26:39

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:29:28

One of the two of you did that in their 3rd set here. I'll give you two guesses

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:30:10

*walks out giggling*

Don't get me wrong.. I know there are a lot of good netters out there.. Like you,, sinistril, mrford, raz, crippler, Donny, Swedish viper, etc.. and im sure they know things that I don't.. But I feel if I had the proper protection I could pump out a 2-3 billion country.

Then put yourself in that position and show us. Diplomacy is probably 90% of this game. If you want to net in ffa you need good relation with people. People skills are just as important as gameplay. It seems you are only trying to make enemies.
Just shut up and have another beer

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:30:57

lol well do you think that would had happened if IMP launched a FS against him like they do to me every set??? like come on....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:31:48

Wait... macdaddy can top 10 without cheating?

That

Is

Rich

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:32:15

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

*walks out giggling*

Then put yourself in that position and show us. Diplomacy is probably 90% of this game. If you want to net in ffa you need good relation with people. People skills are just as important as gameplay. It seems you are only trying to make enemies.

I have tried that... I made IMP my enemy on the first set I ever played... And since then they have hunted me every set even though there has been sets where I have completely stayed off the forums and minded my own business....

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 21st 2019, 1:34:51

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:32:38

lol well do you think that would had happened if IMP launched a FS against him like they do to me every set??? like come on....

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

*walks out giggling*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 1:33:26

Lying about your identity repeatedly does not win you any favors from me. Plain and simple.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:37:09

*walks out giggling*

For the record, I faintly remember that set, and looked at my posts to jog my memory. It was a war set (and everyone knows how I feel about the advantages you get from netting in a war set), and you didn't quite have trillions and trillions at your disposal. However, since it was a war set, and everyone else undershot for first place, I do believe you could have taken first place that set. Would it have been an impressive set to finish in first? Not really, but I agree with you when you say you could finish with 2-3 billion nw. I think you deserve a lot of the flak you get, but I did not, and still do not, believe you deserved it in that particular set (and I'm on the record for protesting the actions against you at the time as well).

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:47:31

If this topic keeps going into next week, I wont have to worry about my weekly bonus.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 1:48:30

*walks out giggling*

For the record, I faintly remember that set, and looked at my posts to jog my memory. It was a war set (and everyone knows how I feel about the advantages you get from netting in a war set), and you didn't quite have trillions and trillions at your disposal. However, since it was a war set, and everyone else undershot for first place, I do believe you could have taken first place that set. Would it have been an impressive set to finish in first? Not really, but I agree with you when you say you could finish with 2-3 billion nw. I think you deserve a lot of the flak you get, but I did not, and still do not, believe you deserved it in that particular set (and I'm on the record for protesting the actions against you at the time as well).

Well. Thank you for your integrity Sinistril.. I think you may be one of the very few people on this site who has that.

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 2:02:41

*walks out giggling*

Well. Thank you for your integrity Sinistril.. I think you may be one of the very few people on this site who has that.

Oh.... dang it, I think you got something there on your nose again.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 2:32:31

5 trillion cash is worth 22billion at $225 per nw destock

deano is a garbage player, and the only thing he is worse at is math

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 2:39:24

i had well over a trillion in cash, food and existing tech.... and i still had about a month and a half left of play to go with my main country having about 85 k research labs built up.. my other countries had about 50 k research labs and i was just starting to self farm..

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 21st 2019, 2:49:13

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 2:40:14

Had :-/
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 2:51:43

you said trillions and trillions

also, pretty sure i just killed one of your countries, easily, while you were walling

im about to do it again
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 3:06:04

LOL
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 3:07:12

Message from j (#3150) sent on Mar 21, 2:58
Report this message
hit me with your best shot fluff

dead

you wall like old people fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Zelow Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 3:09:12

Do another one, I am ready to snipe like a vulture now lol.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 3:09:25

Originally posted by mrford:
Report this message

dead

lol i had nothing to wall with. they are third and fourth generation countries. I had about 200 m with no spal and no turns to work with

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 21st 2019, 3:11:54
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 3:13:03

who the fluff killed 3149

i was prepping that target!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 3:13:48

Report this message

dead

lol i had nothing to wall with. they are third and fourth generation countries. I had about 200 m with no spal and no turns to work with

you suck at this game. no one who is any good believes otherwise.

real talk.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 3:14:40

[quote poster=mrford; 46642; 889020]
Report this message

dead

you suck balls mrford.. you are real big killing a bunch of restarts. that's nothing to brag about..

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 3:16:26

cry me a river lol

i would 1v1 you just for lols, but i doubt you could keep your mouth shut long enough to survive till the start.

also, add quoting posts to the list of things you are not good at.

edit: i didnt claim killing you was hard. i just said you suck at stopping it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 12:37:20

he could always use the 5 new multi strings he started this week.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 14:05:18

i had well over a trillion in cash, food and existing tech.... and i still had about a month and a half left of play to go with my main country having about 85 k research labs built up.. my other countries had about 50 k research labs and i was just starting to self farm..

You know what? let's revisit this bullfluff.

6 weeks left? lol. So by turn ~1100, you had 85k built acres and over a trillion in stock and tech.

Bro, it takes 1000 turns just to build 85k acres at 85bpt. and to get to 85bpt you need to spend 310 turns just to build the CSes.

So where Did the land and tech come from?

You are so full of fluff. You embellish and lie about everything. Get real scrub.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 17:36:59

You know what? let's revisit this bullfluff.

6 weeks left? lol. So by turn ~1100, you had 85k built acres and over a trillion in stock and tech.

Bro, it takes 1000 turns just to build 85k acres at 85bpt. and to get to 85bpt you need to spend 310 turns just to build the CSes.

So where Did the land and tech come from?

You are so full of fluff. You embellish and lie about everything. Get real scrub.

I did do the math and determined I had well over a trillion... I didn't waste a single turn and got every bonus... And yes I had that amount of research labs. My goal of set was to get a million research labs up on running and I almost did it until imp sideswiped me.. I also had over a month left in set. That's the truth but you can believe what you want.

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 18:17:01

it was a month and a half.

now it is a month.

it was trillions and trillions

now it is one trillion

still not possible.

all your bullfluff can be countered with actual math.

stop being full of fluff.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2019, 18:19:54
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 19:02:14

it was a month and a half.

now it is a month.

it was trillions and trillions

now it is one trillion

still not possible.

all your bullfluff can be countered with actual math.

stop being full of fluff.

Actually it was possible because it happened.. Now I advise you to cram something up that pie hole of yours before I get mad and your clan mates will have to pay the price next set. Consider this your warning.

ddd Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 19:04:08

lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2019, 19:21:52

Depending on the market if I stayed a little lower (like 50k labs as he's saying), I could see myself around 25b bushels in week 5 iish. its physically impossible to be that big with that much stock in week 3 for sure. Week 4 it's possible if the market is extremely forgiving, and a very good netter is running the string. Like before they added more bots and during a server war set when techs move for 6k for those 2 weeks of stocking.

It's highly likely if he did go to the prime number of CS, that a string of techers could see a trillion dollars around week 5 tho. Especially if you stop early instead of farming half the set. My guess is he was around a trillion total in week 5 or a trillion in one in week 6.

Would be interesting to pull up the set and see when it was he got hit. For the hell of it let's look. What set was this?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 21st 2019, 19:31:00
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Mar 21st 2019, 19:35:53

Nothing on him, but I know some netters like to fudge the numbers on their stock after getting hit.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 19:41:33

A good player, sure

Deano? lol

as for your threat, I have run turns once in the last 10 days. and it was to kill your restarts. And the only reason I even started killing your countries is because you farmed me, remember? You always play the victim but you constantly dig your own grave. You have no social skills.

Doubt I'll even play next set regardless. This server takes too much time.

Edited By: mrford on Mar 21st 2019, 19:47:26
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 20:39:41

Would be interesting to pull up the set and see when it was he got hit. For the hell of it let's look. What set was this?

may-june set last year.

http://www.earthempires.com/...ng-to-take-top-spot-45229
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....