Verified:

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 14:56:26

Hey all!

You guys probably remember me under Big Wiggle back in the day..

Havent played this in a while and its good to see the game still running.

I will be looking for a clan to play in next set so if anyone is interested on taking on a netter throw me a line!

Thank you

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 15:39:44

Big Wiggle hmmm
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Marshal Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 16:15:08

focus.ghqnet.com

where did you play before?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 16:46:49

I used to play in IPU and focus once upon a time..

thanks ill check out the link.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 17:17:37

if you join them you will die as they are plagued with suiciders. check out the Yiff post.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 19th 2019, 17:21:10

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 17:39:05

Originally posted by macdaddy:
if you join them you will die as they are plagued with suiciders. check out the Yiff post.

Macdaddy is just jelly that he couldn't get in...kinda like marshal and loc...

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 18:06:26

lol

He seemed to miss the fact that I am old school. We were no strangers to war or fighting off suiciders when we had too.

jcatron Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 18:58:40

Originally posted by jimmy880:
lol

He seemed to miss the fact that I am old school. We were no strangers to war or fighting off suiciders when we had too.

Love that attitude.

bodra Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 19:18:59

Welcome back!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 20:12:59

Hey all!

You guys probably remember me under Big Wiggle back in the day..

Havent played this in a while and its good to see the game still running.

I will be looking for a clan to play in next set so if anyone is interested on taking on a netter throw me a line!

Thank you

Is there a reason why you aren't posting with your name? Makes me question if you are who you claim to be...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 20:38:28

Thank you all for the warm welcome..

I seem to have forgotten that damn password so I thought it would be a good time to start fresh.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 21:16:45

*rolls eyes*
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Marshal Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 21:30:55

there's pass retrieval

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 21:54:41

You have to understand its probably been close a decade since I last played seriously.. I think I was using an old "Hotmail" email when I was using that username. lol god only knows if that still exists.. I used to play in Rez dogs for several sets in alliance and IPU in FFA. I don't think any of those 2 exist anymore.

Anyways, good to be back. Looks like I have about 3 weeks to wait!

Edited By: jimmy880 on Mar 19th 2019, 22:18:18

Marshal Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 22:15:30

~3.5 years since bigwiggle's last post.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 22:19:07

Originally posted by Marshal:
there's pass retrieval

Too bad, we might be rid of you by now otherwise
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 22:19:32

You have to understand its probably been a decade since I last played.. I think I was using an old "Hotmail" email when I was using that username. lol god only knows if that still exists.. I used to play in Rez dogs for several sets in alliance and IPU in FFA. I don't think any of those 2 exist anymore.

Not buying
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 22:38:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You have to understand its probably been a decade since I last played.. I think I was using an old "Hotmail" email when I was using that username. lol god only knows if that still exists.. I used to play in Rez dogs for several sets in alliance and IPU in FFA. I don't think any of those 2 exist anymore.

Not buying

lol ok. tough crowd!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 19th 2019, 23:01:56

Dear gawd.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 9:10:23

galleri do the community a favour, legit or not legit?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2019, 12:26:39

🤦

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2019, 12:27:54

Sherita might be able answer this question.

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 14:02:47

The drama that filled earth empires when I played seems to have not been lost lol. sure there is no harm on letting an old timer come back to play another set. I understand ICD is currently experiencing some turmoil in the game so they have to be cautious.
If another clan out there needs a player and isn't as paranoid as ICD give me a holler.

Thank you

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2019, 14:27:25

3 weeks? I am killing your multis all this week....

Sherita Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 15:05:12

Originally posted by galleri:
Sherita might be able answer this question.

For money! aahhhaaa!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 15:06:25

its not your fault, there's been many "old timers" returning who actually were suiciders and other morons who were looking to join alliance to be safe before starting their stupid things.

Sherita Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 15:07:07

You have to understand its probably been close a decade since I last played seriously.. I think I was using an old "Hotmail" email when I was using that username. lol god only knows if that still exists.. I used to play in Rez dogs for several sets in alliance and IPU in FFA. I don't think any of those 2 exist anymore.

ohhh how I hate to quote Marsha!!!! ;)

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 15:09:56

[quote poster=Sherita; 46642; 888862]

playing and posting are 2 different things. and 4 years is still a long period of time. its ok. ICD doesn't have to take me in, I am sure there Is another clan out there for me :) .

Edited By: jimmy880 on Mar 20th 2019, 15:13:19

Sherita Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 15:16:59

Indeed they are....and you were never a member in FOCUS either...as you state. So you see this isnt paranoia at all..just simple deduction of your history and use of a whole different nick etc etc etc....highly normal in the games state of affairs these days. YOU MISSED A fluffLOAD of crap in a decade.

Update:

[11:21] <BigWiggle> this macdaddy fellow. from my understanding should be banned from ffa
[11:21] <Sherita> of course...
[11:26] <Sherita> Ill tell you what ...retrieve your old bigwiggle password and I may believe you are who you say you are.

[11:27] Sherita [16:34] * macdaddy () Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

[11:27] Sherita [16:36] * jimmy880_mib () has joined #earthempires

[11:27] Sherita [11:17] * BigWiggle () has joined #earthempires

[11:27] Sherita Ottawa is a whole different sign in..you want to see that one too?
[11:28] BigWiggle that is bizzarre
[11:28] BigWiggle not necessary sherita, i believe what you are telling me is true
[11:37] Sherita ty

Edited By: Sherita on Mar 20th 2019, 16:44:57. Reason: new info!
See Original Post

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 17:42:38

Lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2019, 18:18:47

Well, look at that!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2019, 18:27:05

No real surprise tho
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2019, 18:33:22

I had a feeling it was macdumbass
(•_•)

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 18:47:01

[quote poster=Sherita; 46642; 888875]Indeed they are....and you were never a member in FOCUS either...as you state. So you see this isnt paranoia at all..just simple deduction of your history and use of a whole different nick etc etc etc....highly normal in the games state of affairs these days. YOU MISSED A fluffLOAD of crap in a decade.

Update:

[11:21] <BigWiggle> this macdaddy fellow. from my understanding should be banned from ffa
[11:26] <Sherita> Ill tell you what ...retrieve your old bigwiggle password and I may believe you are who you say you are.

[11:27] Sherita [16:34] * macdaddy () Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

[11:27] Sherita Ottawa is a whole different sign in..you want to see that one too?
[11:28] BigWiggle not necessary sherita, i believe what you are telling me is true
[11:37] Sherita ty [/quote]

Sherita just killed it, macdaddy got pwnd!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 20th 2019, 19:16:18

[quote poster=Rokkie; 46642; 888899][quote poster=Sherita; 46642; 888875]Indeed they are....and you were never a member in FOCUS either...as you state. So you see this isnt paranoia at all..just simple deduction of your history and use of a whole different nick etc etc etc....highly normal in the games state of affairs these days. YOU MISSED A fluffLOAD of crap in a decade.

Update:

[11:37] Sherita ty [/quote]

Sherita just killed it, macdaddy got pwnd! [/quote]

Told you she would bring it to light ;)

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 20:22:39

not 1st and for sure not last time he tries that.

and real vets wonder why they can't get that easily back to their old alliances.

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:19:33

I totally understand now why people were bit cautious of me at first to when i returned....

Makes even more sense why IMP killed 2 of my countries out of mistake thinking i was someone else, no new player stands a chance with actions like this.

douche of the day award goes to macdaddy.

Right now i have offended you, you plan to suicide loc? i only ask because we have members just itching to kill, and how embarrassing that would be, getting owned by ratski, the master of rainbows!

Please, i urge you to just give it a rest with these aliases you keep resurrecting, you're not smart enough to do it properly so don't do it!

Have a swirvey day!

Zelow Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:33:27

Noob doesn't know how to spoof an IP LOOOOOOOOOL!!

Originally posted by Rokkie:
I totally understand now why people were bit cautious of me at first to when i returned....

Makes even more sense why IMP killed 2 of my countries out of mistake thinking i was someone else, no new player stands a chance with actions like this.

Right now i have offended you, you plan to suicide loc? i only ask because we have members just itching to kill, and how embarrassing that would be, getting owned by ratski, the master of rainbows!

Please, i urge you to just give it a rest with these aliases you keep resurrecting, you're not smart enough to do it properly so don't do it!

Have a swirvey day!

I like to believe I am too unique to imitate, also proving my identity would be super ez haha.

Edited By: Zelow on Mar 20th 2019, 21:35:40. Reason: Added a response.
See Original Post
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:34:53

Have a swirvey day!

I love when air headed degenerates like this fluff get mouthy esp when you couldn't even touch me if it came to netting or warring.. i spied your countries when IMP killed you because i was curious. They were complete garbage and im surprised LOC would accept an imbecile like you.. My countries were out of your league. Right now I am cool with Derrick and LOC but I have no problem cherry picking your degenerate ass out of the group if you keep on chirping..

Not smart of you to announce what clan you are in.. Because unlike you I am not like a dog on a leash. So keep your fluffing mouth shut and run back to your master before I decide I just may target you next set.

Zelow Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:48:31

Have a swirvey day!

I love when air headed degenerates like this fluff get mouthy esp when you couldn't even touch me if it came to netting or warring.. i spied your countries when IMP killed you because i was curious. They were complete garbage and im surprised LOC would accept an imbecile like you.. My countries were out of your league. Right now I am cool with Derrick and LOC but I have no problem cherry picking your degenerate ass out of the group if you keep on chirping..

Not smart of you to announce what clan you are in.. Because unlike you I am not like a dog on a leash. So keep your fluffing mouth shut and run back to your master before I decide I just may target you next set.

At least Rokkie plays by the rules, how many accounts does it take to be decent at this game? No really I am asking since you're the one that needs so many.

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:52:40

um alright chump, listen up, i been nice to you uptil now, but you only gone and proved what a waste of space you are, begging for help to fund your pathetic strike on imp, shall i screenshot the messages? and the one where you said no one would know about it, luckily for me, i have a few brains cells i rub together and know better than to break a pact..

As for being on a leash? wtf no leash here mate, if i decide to hit you, have least 3 more killers in loc ready to pounce to, you are actually nothing to us, you could never compete with any of our members either in war or netting, you just outright suck. you mistyped, what you mean is YOUR countries are no match for mine, not now, next set, not ever. as for you spying my countries, when was this? when i returned a year ago midset and wasn't aware of any of the new changes, yeah sure i was a noob then, look where i am now every set. top 10, look where you are, dead. *cackles manically hahahahah*

Now im going for gold macmoron, you know which string is mine, if you think your countries are that wack then bring it, i actually need a good laugh and so do the fam on discord.

i see you messaged me on irc, i closed the chat without even opening it and added you to my ignore list, you want to talk do it here publicly where everyone can have a good laugh, what you fail to realise is, i am liked in this game, you are not.

Have a nice day, please don't get to angry in your next reply. :)

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:54:35

Have a swirvey day!

this is to funny you need to stop trying if you can't do it right . go back to school learn something.
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:57:48

he has document that he can't be educated.

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 21:59:41

um alright chump, listen up, i been nice to you uptil now, but you only gone and proved what a waste of space you are, begging for help to fund your pathetic strike on imp, shall i screenshot the messages? and the one where you said no one would know about it, luckily for me, i have a few brains cells i rub together and know better than to break a pact..

As for being on a leash? wtf no leash here mate, if i decide to hit you, have least 3 more killers in loc ready to pounce to, you are actually nothing to us, you could never compete with any of our members either in war or netting, you just outright suck. you mistyped, what you mean is YOUR countries are no match for mine, not now, next set, not ever. as for you spying my countries, when was this? when i returned a year ago midset and wasn't aware of any of the new changes, yeah sure i was a noob then, look where i am now every set. top 10, look where you are, dead. *cackles manically hahahahah*

Now im going for gold macmoron, you know which string is mine, if you think your countries are that wack then bring it, i actually need a good laugh and so do the fam on discord.

i see you messaged me on irc, i closed the chat without even opening it and added you to my ignore list, you want to talk do it here publicly where everyone can have a good laugh, what you fail to realise is, i am liked in this game, you are not.

Have a nice day, please don't get to angry in your next reply. :)

hahahaha... I only asked you because your stupid little spal force failed when you did a spy op on me you pathetic piece of fluff.. So I retaliated and spied you countries. I could have totally fluffed you up with my spy force alone.. You rainbow loving fluff.. Are you going to deny it??? what little fluff boxes they were...

Im used to fighting and playing with far more superior players than you.. My dog gary the pug could put together better countries than you had.. So run back to your master.. Oh and btw, you will need another 3 strings like yours in order to stand any chance against me little boy.

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 22:03:46

https://www.earthempires.com/ffa/50/ranks/3342

um heres one of them rainbows???? are you smoking crack or something ? are you even on about the same set/countries? or just spouting random fluff again?

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 22:09:52

um heres one of them rainbows???? are you smoking crack or something ? are you even on about the same set/countries? or just spouting random fluff again?

LMAO
57 Constructin sites... man that's garbage You are even more stupid than I thought

anyone who knows anything about this game can tell you that is a fluff country

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 20th 2019, 22:12:39
See Original Post

Zelow Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 22:11:40

*continues eating popcorn*

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 22:16:40

LMAO
57 Constructin sites... man that's garbage You are even more stupid than I thought

anyone who knows anything about this game can tell you that is a fluff country

Sure, it was a crappy country, it was my first set back in over 10 years i was unaware of any changes and very out of touch with the game, anyone that knows anything about this game will tell you i soon changed that around, next insult please? :)

Newworld Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 23:50:49

lulz

good old McDiddy
pew pew pew

Newworld Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 23:50:49

pew pew pew the duplicate post
pew pew pew