Nov 21st 2010, 2:18:57

Indeed,
ICN- Alliance Server

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 3:12:49

I am in GDI and been Farmed to hell this round

CrisX1

Nov 21st 2010, 3:17:41

Just do a legit retal if you get grabbed, don't go crazy by sending him missiles if you want to net in peace, and get some defence, plain and simple.
ICN- Alliance Server

dantzig Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 5:39:26

If you had good defense, good defensive allies, and some weapons tech, you would have been fine. One downside to GDI is that everyone can grab you once without fear of retal via missiles or special attacks so your best defense is having enough defense to force DHs.

Were you trying a strat where you saved up turns to play them late or stocked a bunch instead of buying units? Both can be dangerous in express these days!
FoG

Pain Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 7:20:45

GDI does not stop you from being farmed. not sure why you people think GDI is the end all of this issue.

an all defence country @ 1.5 mil can still easily get farmed by a 2.9mil country with more then enough D left for you to not retal, especially if they had done any amount of jumping after that.

matter of fact someone grabbed my GDI country (dantzig?) @ about 2 mil and when i logged back in about 12 hours after the hit the country was @ 7 mil in T10. certainly impossible for me to retal as it was nowhere in my range for GDI let alone my offence.
Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 7:39:30

agreed, pain. they're limited to 2 hits on GDI anyway. they hit you 3+ times out of GDI then it's on. if GDI limited the total land grabs anyone can do against then it would make sense. just 2 vs one other country, doesn't.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Pain Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 7:48:24

edit: just figured out the express gdi doesnt protect you from people larger then double. kinda gay but whatever, still works

Edited By: Pain on Nov 21st 2010, 8:37:07
See Original Post
Your mother is a nice woman

Thomas Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 8:21:18

I was all defense ...

And I had my strat perfected until everybody decided to start running techers which crapped the market. Farmer isn't fluff on this server and so I'm stuck trying to perfect the Casher.

joedro Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 8:26:30

which is impossible because you will get farmed why not try a commie, and you do the grabbing?
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 8:37:06

farmer worked well a few sets ago, but hasn't been as good the last couple
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

trainboy Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 11:18:05

im tyrying to perfect the farmer based on greggs thoughts from last round FF all the way for me

IHaveSexForTech Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 13:01:41

FFA? /shrug

Farmer is garbage. I'll make top 10, but who cares about that.

CrisX1

Nov 21st 2010, 13:02:42

Fart farmer, lolz, it's fascist farmer.
ICN- Alliance Server

Nov 21st 2010, 14:18:58

Fascism is terrible inefficient mathematically. There is no logical reason to be a F Farmer.

Ironically enough I just got LG'd for the first time in the set, with 10 hours left. Seriously. I wish i could suicide on that kid just for how stupid it is.

CrisX1

Nov 21st 2010, 14:56:47

I think your my ally pal, cause i have one fascist farmer ally who just got grabbed, and I agree FF sucks, or I just suck at farmer strats, commie and techer mbr for the win!
ICN- Alliance Server

dantzig Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 15:02:42

Originally posted by Pain:
matter of fact someone grabbed my GDI country (dantzig?) @ about 2 mil and when i logged back in about 12 hours after the hit the country was @ 7 mil in T10. certainly impossible for me to retal as it was nowhere in my range for GDI let alone my offence.

I don't think I attacked anyone until well after 2 mil NW this set and I didn't hit 7mil NW until last night. Played all-x for quite a while. I usually grab a ton but not this set.

Originally posted by JJ23:
im trying to perfect the casher. without greggs retarded shennigans i coulda hit 30M nw this reset

I really doubt that you got hit by gregg. A country bombed my banks a bunch and it was definitely NOT gregg.

FoG

Nov 21st 2010, 17:47:51

Originally posted by JJ23:
i wish i could win with indy like the old days... but in express when you gain land that fast suiciders go to town, and its impossible to gain land at the rapid rate needed without dbl tapping. =(

Already told you my plan for next set. <3

CrisX1

Nov 21st 2010, 19:11:32

Hey you can win and get to top 10 as all ex commie here easy, I did, infact those were the only times I got in top ten in express, twice, rank 9, and rank 6. so yeah, I'm just trying out to see out other strat types if it will work for me here in express, and have found out, my mad commie skills are the bestest in express that I can get. Other strats for me here, Is down the drain.

Though I havent tried casher in here though, hmmm.
ICN- Alliance Server

Fatty Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 19:17:19

Thomas

get a set of pink mittens and a trench coat.

Sit in the corner and suck on them.

It's a war game you crack head.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

lincoln

Nov 21st 2010, 20:00:18

seriously JJ

gregg is not playing this set
and i had nothing to do with bombing your banks

it is true that i first suggested making bomb banks a viable part of express and so in that regard i bear some responsibility
but i have only bombed banks of the guy who is swearing all over the ingame messages and has another country doing his dirty work

will he be allowed to swear and be disrespectful and not get deleted?
we shall see

if he finishes in the top ten and does not get deleted it will be a shame, the rules against swearing are clear and well publicized

is he a member of LaEx? i dont know
i do know he swears, he can not spell and he has other countries do his retal. so that sounds like LaEx but is not conclusive proof. i only publicly accuse when the proof is rock solid, airtight, irrefutable.
FoG

lincoln

Nov 21st 2010, 20:38:11

ok please expLaEn to me how in the world you think that proves a statement which is patently false?
FoG

CrisX1

Nov 21st 2010, 20:50:48

I was not bragging really, I just said you can win with a commie easy as all ex in express. And its the new age now not the old stone age E2025, express is a part of this game whether you like it or not. I understand your just pissed JJ that your banks were bombed, I was in the situation too before, until I realized its important to keep some amount of good spies to protect you.

And yes it was gregg who made me realize that my old ICN way of protecting my self by having small defence and no spies in netting is not gonna work in express at all.

Edited By: CrisX1 on Nov 21st 2010, 20:53:38
See Original Post
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 21st 2010, 21:01:39

I was talking about my experience here, when i decided to play again and rejoin in express, I was used to having little defence and just stock all the way.

Well , for me at least, it's working, I haven't had any harmful ops lately, and I was able to workout benchmarks for my self as my defence, as of this set, only had one grab and it was a def held. So next set, I know how to do it better.
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 21st 2010, 21:23:54

Just try having at least 200 IC's, ever since greg hit me a few sets back, I keep 170 to 250 IC's with 100% spy production to keep away or at least be at minimal from harmful ops.
ICN- Alliance Server

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 22:28:48

Originally posted by lincoln:
i do know he swears, he can not spell and he has other countries do his retal. so that sounds like LaEx but is not conclusive proof. i only publicly accuse when the proof is rock solid, airtight, irrefutable.

Correct - otherwise you just infer. Fox News school of forum posting graduate?

So given the number of typos in your paragraph, can we safely infer that you are the president of LaEx? It seems to me this is nothing more than another PR blitz to bring attention to your pet project here - but I won't accuse you of anything since I don't have the full facts, I guess.

Thomas Game profile

Nov 21st 2010, 23:46:22

This is why this server sucks. #13 hits me, I retal, he sends me a msg saying "Okay we are square" then 20 minutes before the end of the set he launches 32 missiles at me.

These people need to get a fluffing life already.

CrisX1

Nov 22nd 2010, 2:31:24

Yeah I know what you mean there JJ, it just turns out that they were targeting you then.
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 22nd 2010, 5:55:24

Well good for you, and I would agree, if someone would really target you, they can get to you no matter what, but having this benchmarks would minimize such chances of it happening.
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 22nd 2010, 6:36:25

Im running a commie next, who wants pact? Im doing a different start up though.
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 22nd 2010, 6:43:14

With a bit of tech start up, I'll see how it goes, though I usually do this start up as war strat for my self in alliance, and it definitely gives me out more production in the long run.

So if you want to have a tech pact with me , just pm me your number also for defence pact of course, my country is easy to find you can pm me ingame too, either way.

Let me know in advance, if you want a def pact as I only have one slot free, already have one permanent def pact every round.
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 22nd 2010, 7:00:04

Well I guess were pacting def only then? Im gonna tech indie only.
ICN- Alliance Server

Thomas Game profile

Nov 22nd 2010, 7:02:58

Sending both of you guys my #