Mar 9th 2019, 22:02:14

I assume make a thread like this.

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 3:38:48

That is a good start, Good Luck!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 3:56:15

A little about yourself since you're a "New Member"..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Spork

Mar 10th 2019, 13:32:47

I'm still basically new, this is obviously just me naming a handle after my country name :-)

I understand almost all the first-order formulas in the game now (pop growth, tech per turn, factory ratios, combat, etc.). I struggle to apply them consistently enough to do proper jumping. (Again, Express ickiness)

I *think* I now understand some of the country:country politics, but that was all learned on Express.

Ideally when I don't chase these children around constantly IRL I will want to apply some event aggregation technology to the EE APIs and/or the IRC feed. (Mostly to see if I can effectively model a country's behaviors and then current state.)

Oh and I doink around on an ES-335/bedroom amp some nights instead of getting to bed on time.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2019, 22:44:37

Hmmm. Message grilled halibut in zz and point him to this thread. They dont seem to have a 5th. Team server is mostly all explore for netters because half the teams are killers and will kill over single landgrabs. Express does a few more retals before kills.

If you're willing to play all x until you familiarize yourself with the server, about any netting tag would take you in.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2019, 22:59:22

I see you found a tag. Congrats on riding the town bike.

Is that Gasconade and co?

Spork

Mar 12th 2019, 12:57:14

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I see you found a tag. Congrats on riding the town bike.

Is that Gasconade and co?

Don't know, I imagine they're just as anonymous as I'm being since they hit me by PM in game.

Team server is mostly all explore for netters because half the teams are killers and will kill over single landgrabs. Express does a few more retals before kills.

If you're willing to play all x until you familiarize yourself with the server, about any netting tag would take you in.

I've done most things, including stupid rainbowing. But I was mostly trying to figure out how tags coordinate ops, to what extent, and how often.

But I am a Republic, so it seems unlikely that I was going to try and start fluff ;-)

Nydhog Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 14:55:33

Team server is mostly all explore for netters because half the teams are killers and will kill over single landgrabs

This is both bizarre and toxic for the way this game works. Very sad if you ask me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 15:30:51

Idk. To me it's not sad at all that every server has slightly different dynamics that make them intriguing.

But yeah, team server is awful. Welcome to the clusterfluff

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 15:36:11

Looks like 2 guys on your team were actually 1 guy and got purpled lol

derptron Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 17:54:23

Looks like 2 guys on your team were actually 1 guy and got purpled lol

How about that :-/

(Not much point in staying anonymous ;-))

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2019, 4:43:03

Oh man you got new guy spork who I vibe with, you got legendary 9th place ffa and Express guy derptron who Is randomly t25 on a whole fluffload of lists but never talks, and you got ASSGRENADE who was like the funniest thing that ever happened to us on this server in 10 years.

fluff man. You guys are winning. Pull a war win out or some top 10s and I fluff you not, the whole community of the game will change the way they feel about you.

You're on the cusp of a great time in this game. I hope you keep trying and keep learning. Good luck!!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2019, 4:45:07

I seriously researched derptron for a whole hour like last week because I never met the guy but he has a pretty nice profile. I feel a little giddy to meet him haha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2019, 4:49:10

Dear derptron,

You're a person I've been super interested to meet to recruit you to my tag in ffa and show my crew how to properly run war techer vs net techer.

<3 Derrick
(An unassuming fan)

derptron Game profile

Mar 15th 2019, 16:29:42

Oh you.
<3