Verified:

boardb Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 18:58:23

As posted recently, just returning to the game...doing the express again to try and work out the game again.

Is this pretty typical of Express, in terms of retal?

PS Mar 13, 14:51 Piklets (#5) Infidel (#24) 553 A
CM Mar 13, 18:15 Infidel (#24) Piklets (#5) 140 B 4847 C
PS Mar 13, 18:16 Infidel (#24) Piklets (#5) 295 A

boardb Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 19:01:21

sorry, showing my newbieness here...this was tournament not express!

user Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 19:46:05

In tourney, yes

It can be a brutal scrap to the top

Edited By: user on Mar 13th 2019, 19:49:05
See Original Post

Marshal Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 20:29:47

join gdi before getting out of protection and spend next 2 days voting points to have 0 gdi expenses (free gdi).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 20:39:57

Originally posted by Marshal:
join gdi before getting out of protection and spend next 2 days voting points to have 0 gdi expenses (free gdi).

You don't read? Tourney is automatic GDI and it doesn't do fluff.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 21:17:51

well this is express talk.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 21:18:49

Originally posted by boardb:
sorry, showing my newbieness here...this was tournament not express!

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

user Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 21:56:30

Marsha on the ball, as ever...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 22:23:17

lmao @ koh
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 23:59:39

Where is Getafix when you need him.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 0:38:46

He's going to blow a fuse when he reads this thread :-/
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:00:43

No, I'll just go back to posting on the bones thread. At least Marshal shut up for almost a day there :) Marshal has somehow sucked his way into a position where galleri is protecting him, even though he is an abusive little perv every time he talks to a woman on a thread. I just don't get it.

But in the bigger scheme of things, who cares?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 14th 2019, 2:04:12

Originally posted by Getafix:
No, I'll just go back to posting on the bones thread. At least Marshal shut up for almost a day there :) Marshal has somehow sucked his way into a position where galleri is protecting him, even though he is an abusive little perv every time he talks to a woman on a thread. I just don't get it.

But in the bigger scheme of things, who cares?

fluffing really? Is there a reason you like my name in your mouth? You don't get it. I guess your apology wasn't fluff. I am not even modding this set as I told you. And I mentioned it to Prime. And Prime said there is nothing that can be done. So there is your answer. STFU about it now.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:07:31

I think the best punishment for Marsha would be erasing his treasured post count :P
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:10:04

I said I was sorry to hear that your father died, galleri, and I am. But I did not apologize about what I said about Marshal. I stand by what I said.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 14th 2019, 2:12:38

I said I was sorry to hear that your father died, galleri, and I am. But I did not apologize about what I said about Marshal. I stand by what I said.

Well, the hint there yesterday is I am not modding crap for a bit......So good luck getting anything done. Also in the future posts like the ones you recently made don't get on our good side to even consider anything.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 2:28:34

Do you really want Marshal to be the first person to answer every question from any new player that arrives? Its ridiculous! I'm sorry that you took offense to my post, but a lot of people have complained about Marshal and he's been going completely overboard in the last year. Its just non-stop, and I don't think if I was trying to attract people to this game that I would allow Marshal to be the main spokesman for our community on this forum.

Understandably, you don't want to ban the pathetic little fellow, but surely there could be some other tools at your disposal to encourage him to shut up. This is what I am suggesting. I think it should have been done long ago, but there it is. At least it should be done now.

derptron Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 18:06:07

Nydhog Game profile

Mar 14th 2019, 21:12:14

Do you really want Marshal to be the first person to answer every question from any new player that arrives? Its ridiculous! I'm sorry that you took offense to my post, but a lot of people have complained about Marshal and he's been going completely overboard in the last year. Its just non-stop, and I don't think if I was trying to attract people to this game that I would allow Marshal to be the main spokesman for our community on this forum.

Understandably, you don't want to ban the pathetic little fellow, but surely there could be some other tools at your disposal to encourage him to shut up. This is what I am suggesting. I think it should have been done long ago, but there it is. At least it should be done now.

I am, in fact, new here and Marshal has seemed fine to me. What really drives people off from the game is the way people behave in messages and through game mechanics. Many folks here are excessively rude and bizarrely attached to their empires in a way that dissolves the game into a "fluffing flufferfluff" to use the EE jargon ;).

TLDR;

Culture needs to improve to improve player base. No single player is responsible, and certainly not Marshal IMO.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 21:43:09

Originally posted by Nydhog:

I am, in fact, new here and Marshal has seemed fine to me. What really drives people off from the game is the way people behave in messages and through game mechanics. Many folks here are excessively rude and bizarrely attached to their empires in a way that dissolves the game into a "fluffing flufferfluff" to use the EE jargon ;).

TLDR;

Culture needs to improve to improve player base. No single player is responsible, and certainly not Marshal IMO.

No, but giving false/inaccurate information to new players is not healthy.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 15th 2019, 0:26:16

Again Prime said there is nothing that can be done and he is the head mod. You are arguing with the wrong person. I told you that in my last message.

And I have to agree a bit with Nydhog....some of the way people talk do run off new players....and then there is suiciders, you wouldn't know anything about that last part uh Getafix ;)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2019, 3:16:52

Nahh

sinistril Game profile

Mar 15th 2019, 3:37:16

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 15th 2019, 7:32:08

Originally posted by Nydhog:

TLDR;

Nydhog - many players are way too attached to their country and forget that this is indeed a game where warfare is a mechanic.

Nydhog Game profile

Mar 15th 2019, 14:56:03

Nydhog - many players are way too attached to their country and forget that this is indeed a game where warfare is a mechanic.

This is a game where the objective is to rank on a leaderboard of networth. Attacking other empires is a significant tool in order to both achieve this goal and prevent others from passing you in achieving this goal.

MANY players here are not playing with that objective at the forefront of their play. I am reminded a lot of some of the board games I used to play at home, where in a 4 player game if 1 person was wanting to 'let someone else win' they ABSOLUTELY ruined the game for the other 3 people since all semblance of fairness was removed and it gave a particular player an insurmountable advantage. To the extent that it wasn't even worth playing. So we stopped playing board games... (which I happen to love)

In my opinion, if you aren't 'playing to net' then you are disrupting the game for everyone around you in this way.

Invictus Game profile

Mar 15th 2019, 16:32:04

Yep....and I bet they love seeing the outrage posted about it, just like people doing stupid, destructive Crap to get on the news.