Verified:

Hessman123

Mar 13th 2019, 14:55:32

In about 5-6 hours there may or may not be 20-30 mil barrels of oil coming on for $5 each

Marshal Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 15:04:09

liar and those get autobought even if true, won't reach market.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hessman123

Mar 13th 2019, 15:27:43

I'm most certainly not a liar.. And you can see the news for the countries I built to test strategies (SUCK) .. I got bored of playing them all and land grabbed the largest country in the game.. he was all rigs, 250,000 rigs or so.. I did quite a few raid oil reserves spy ops which were getting about 8 mil barrels each.. dumped it all for $5 each as my countries were being destroyed.. lol.. thats why I say may or may not, as I'm not sure what happens to good en-route to market when your country gets killed

SwedishViper Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 15:44:19

If it goes through it will disappear from the Market within a second due to the available Standing Orders.
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 16:22:50

Well yeah. But that will be below the auto buy threshold I think.

You know how when you sell tech at 500 or lower it just says it sold rather than it sold to a standing order? That's because that stuff never hits the market. It gets "autobuy". I've gotten pieces of oil around 50 before but I'm thinking $5 oil might just get swept up in that.

Btw. Any personal vendetta with us? Not sure why you're ruining netters because you are bored. Even the best of the best wardogs in the game usually try to come up with an excuse. That's the very definition of being a griefer. Don't be toxic bro. My chakras can't handle it.

Derrick
Super stoned president of LoC

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 16:29:24

You had some decent countries. That demo piggy backing some transfers could have gotten a top ten. Not to mention I had to buy 24 million jets to break you. You had a decent build and with some good networth transfers you could have been on pace for top ten. Instead you target one of the nicest people in game and ruin their top 3 finish? How's that make any sense? If you're going to run into someone and die, you could at least pick a guy who is actually a douche. Or someone who has been a fluff to you, or something.

I like killing but I also like a narrative not just one guy ruining another guys months of work for no reason. That's just fluffty.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 16:48:43

Ahh. I just looked thru your history.

Seems like you have pretty good builds but are complete crap at using them to get anywhere above 9th place on Express. Most of your griefing seems to come from a place of "whelp, I suck at this game. I might as well just ruin it for someone else because I'm too terrible to finish well."

Any time you try to net, you get beat. Anytime you try to war, you get beat. I could understand your frustration. If you ever want to quit being terrible and a nuisance, let me know and I'll show you how to actually play the game because I'm a nice guy.

Until then, sorry for your frustrations. Carry on griefer.

For the record I'm the only guy on this server who throws invictus a pact. You should learn who people are first.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 13th 2019, 16:52:30
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 16:51:55

I think you're giving too much credit to his build Derrick, js.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 16:54:54

Well he's not open profile so I'm going thru a long history of him being a so and so and then finding that country. And then finding other equal name countries over time.

Generally it looks like he tries the first half of a set, realizes he sucks about half way thru, and then attacks because he sucks and is frustrated lol. Generally takes it out on someone on pace to do well.

The_Hawk

Mar 13th 2019, 16:57:33

Derricks fault

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 16:58:40

Maybe I'm reading between the lines a little bit but it seems like the type of person that would be teachable and willing to learn how to play well so he quits getting frustrated. We've all gotten frustrated with our builds before. Playing solo is tough...

Everyone has a reason to be a fluffwaffle. This comes from a pretty clearly more pathetic place tho and I'd be willing to turn that into a teaching moment. Js

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 17:02:52

Makes sense to see him defending invictus on the forums tho.

Pieces coming together on that gasconade/invictus team server group. I pacted them here but they barely came oop. Maybe they left ole hessman homeless 😢

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 13th 2019, 17:06:14
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 17:23:02

Btw don't forget to put your application in for LoC. We let just about anyone in...except Marshal ofcourse.
Just shut up and have another beer

sinistril Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 17:26:30

Anyone can stay on low acres and specialize. Look at Marsha. The teachable ones don't need to. Let's tell it like it is .. this is a guy with below average countries hitting a guy with above average countries. I think you need to at least have average countries to be decent :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 17:26:59

Bit disappointed since I keep myself to myself over here in ffa.

What i can say thou this attack has only gone and showed me just how much I love my guys in loc, no fuss they all stepped up to defend me, I love you guys <3

And hessman if you ever want to know how to net properly hit me up :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 17:31:40

Originally posted by sinistril:
Anyone can stay on low acres and specialize. Look at Marsha. The teachable ones don't need to. Let's tell it like it is .. this is a guy with below average countries hitting a guy with above average countries. I think you need to at least have average countries to be decent :P

That's why we call it a teachable moment. I wouldnt want to play anymore with those countries either hahaha.

But yeah. Join LoC if you want to learn fam. I'm not crying over spilled milk. I'm sorry your countries were too ass to wanna finish and I hope you'll wanna remedy that someday.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 13th 2019, 17:34:19
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 17:36:55

Based purely on numbers and stock he had enough to beat marshals best finish so he's not off to a bad start lol

sinistril Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 17:40:13

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Based purely on numbers and stock he had enough to beat marshals best finish so he's not off to a bad start lol

50m NW? :p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 17:42:28

Yeah something like that. Marsha got super embarrassed about us making fun of how terrible she is and closed her profile so I can't look anymore.

Edit: gender updated

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 13th 2019, 17:45:00
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 17:44:27

...just another reason she's not allowed in loc...

sinistril Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 17:47:56

...just another reason she's not allowed in loc...

Did you just assume their pronoun?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 17:53:07

Lol is it like Glenn or glenda?

I do try to remind myself to assume Marsha is a woman. If only because it was the same joke I've been making on these forums since 1997.

https://www.eestats.com/...oC&badside%5B%5D=SUCK

sinistril Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 18:01:27

In sophisticated countries, it is highly illegal to assume Marsha is anything but a polysexual purple stuffed unicorn.

ddd Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 18:30:17

lol

Hessman123

Mar 13th 2019, 18:40:39

Who builds a country up to 250k acres and only has 4 mil turrets worth of defense? that's the real question.. #75 was looking to get smoked.. don't be 30k acres fatter than anyone else in the game if you're not going to have any defenses. I grabbed 75k acres with all explore farmer countries that took maybe 3 mins every two days to play

I'm sorry if I hurt his chances at a top 3 finish, but he didn't deserve a top 3 finish anyways with the lack of defense

I play for fun and I like to stir up sh!t, that's for sure.. but I don't really care about how I finish, my networth, or even whether I finish... I made those countries to test dif strategies and see if playing a farmer country would actually be worth it .. turns out its not, farmer sucks

The_Hawk

Mar 13th 2019, 18:45:15

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Who builds a country up to 250k acres and only has 4 mil turrets worth of defense? that's the real question.. #75 was looking to get smoked.. don't be 30k acres fatter than anyone else in the game if you're not going to have any defenses. I grabbed 75k acres with all explore farmer countries that took maybe 3 mins every two days to play

I'm sorry if I hurt his chances at a top 3 finish, but he didn't deserve a top 3 finish anyways with the lack of defense

I play for fun and I like to stir up sh!t, that's for sure.. but I don't really care about how I finish, my networth, or even whether I finish... I made those countries to test dif strategies and see if playing a farmer country would actually be worth it .. turns out its not, farmer sucks

I had the top 16 land fat countries at 300k and growing with over 10m trps turrets and 1m tanks and still got hit. When they want to hit you they will find a way.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Hessman123

Mar 13th 2019, 19:45:18

I suppose you are right Hawk, I could have hit him with the 40 mil net worth country I had and it wouldn't have mattered how much defense he had :)

DerrickICN.. I've finished top 5 in express.. and top 10 three times, but I've only been playing again since mid January, so that's not too bad .. I don't really have a lot of time to play, since I have a job and a rl family that is more important than this game.. I don't even try for 1st place because I can't log in on Sunday afternoons when express is ending

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 19:49:09

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

I had the top 16 land fat countries at 300k and growing with over 10m trps turrets and 1m tanks and still got hit. When they want to hit you they will find a way.

Well hessman as hawk says if someone wants you, they will get you. The reason I have little defences and war techs is because I am a peaceful netter in a netting tag, we have pacts that secure safety from various tags and even some of those not pacted to us still let us net peacefully.

It's only people like you that pose the real threat because you act with no real reason.. the fact I had alot of land and little defences wasn't really a concern of yours, I never spied you or grabbed you, other than trying to cause grief and ruin someone's work you had no arguable reason for what you did..

I'm not even mad and should you want to join loc in the future i will support your application.

Best of luck on the future, I'm sorry ffa wasn't for you, it's nice to have some new blood in here.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 20:12:18

Yeah. I never buy that the defense matters. That's typical suicider rhetoric. You just wanted to pick on the biggest guy because you'll never be as big as him and you got jelly.

If he had 20m turrets you'd have still hit. You chose him because he was largest not because he was underdefended.

Do better at the game so you dont get so jelly. Guy who you hit would willingly teach you to do the same.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 13th 2019, 20:23:35
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 20:36:50

confirmed

Marshal sucks at this game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marhsal

Mar 13th 2019, 20:47:40

Originally posted by mrford:
confirmed

Marshal Bot v 3.2

import random

try:
WorldKnowledge.append()

except TruthNotKnownError:
return random.lie()

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 20:53:06

Originally posted by Marhsal:
confirmed

Zelow Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 20:53:52

Hessman123 I had fun blowing up your countries.
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 20:54:45

confirmed

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 20:56:37

confirmed

Newworld Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 21:56:37

.. turns out its not, farmer sucks

lulz
pew pew pew

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 23:20:44

Originally posted by Newworld:

lulz

Lol ikr. Most strats kinda suck when you have 15k acres but particularly farmer literally is only good if you farm much later into the set. A 15k acre techer will beat a 15k acre farmer, but any idiot who knows how to net wouldnt have them at the same values. You can stock as you grow on farmers. That's why my farmers are 150k acres and my techers are 80k. The strats operate better doing different things for each one. I won this server with 5 billion nw on a farmer. It's not a strat that makes a strat bad. It's a player that makes a strat bad.

Last set we had techers, cashers, farmers, Oilers and Mbrs in the top 10. We were only missing indy for the rainbow sweep.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 13th 2019, 23:31:37

Originally posted by Newworld:

lulz

Lol ikr. Most strats kinda suck when you have 15k acres but particularly farmer literally is only good if you farm much later into the set. A 15k acre techer will beat a 15k acre farmer, but any idiot who knows how to net wouldnt have them at the same values. You can stock as you grow on farmers. That's why my farmers are 150k acres and my techers are 80k. The strats operate better doing different things for each one. I won this server with 5 billion nw on a farmer. It's not a strat that makes a strat bad. It's a player that makes a strat bad.

Last set we had techers, cashers, farmers, Oilers and Mbrs in the top 10. We were only missing indy for the rainbow sweep.

And rainbows.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 23:54:48

Haha although smegma did get 2nd in the set prior with a rainbow. Indy actually doesnt look like itd be as bad as it once was but I havent seen one t10 yet....

I should just do it...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2019, 23:55:35

Originally posted by Rokkie:
confirmed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 0:39:51

Originally posted by Rokkie:
confirmed

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 0:42:38

Internet bullying is not ok guys.

Marshal can't help that he isn't very good at this game. He has only been playing for a couple decades.
Just shut up and have another beer

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 1:09:28

I love my rainbows.

And unicorns. You can't discriminate.