Verified:

IloveDMTTrips Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 18:17:48

I was placed in a spaceship and light beamed to another galaxy... Then I talked to eight aliens on the top of a mountain where i was judged horribly... He looked like a humanized lizard and had 4 arms and four eyes... and they told me we must go back to the old way of life. like the way the natives used to live. If we don't change our souls will be sent to the age of the dinosaurs.. we will all come back as tyrannosaurs Rex food for the next 1000 lives.. Don't say you haven't been warned people!

We must change.

Edited By: IloveDMTTrips on Mar 10th 2019, 18:36:44

Sigmund Freud

Mar 10th 2019, 19:27:32

I will take things that didn't happen for 200 Alex.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 20:51:15

hey and bye dibs
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 22:28:00

Shrooms are to blame :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

IloveDMTTrips Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 23:14:46

Not Dibs.. And don't knock it until you try it boys.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 23:20:20

we'll see if you are dibs or not when primmy bothers to check this.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2019, 0:39:34

Originally posted by IloveDMTTrips:
Not Dibs.. And don't knock it until you try it boys.

The democRATic party would love you, I bet you can even get elected to the Congress, you should run!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

brujodale Game profile

Mar 11th 2019, 14:40:56

no way!!! that is a republican platform agenda. why do u think the repubs are so excited about our new
SPACE FORCE. now that is for sure a roflmao

walls and space force, ahhh I can now sleep at night.

they will not be deturd from stopping all enemies in space. talk about space lol.
I am cutting off trips from my sardine pies, it does effect ppl different ways.

Karnage XZ

Mar 11th 2019, 16:13:08

Originally posted by IloveDMTTrips:
I was placed in a spaceship and light beamed to another galaxy... Then I talked to eight aliens on the top of a mountain where i was judged horribly... He looked like a humanized lizard and had 4 arms and four eyes... and they told me we must go back to the old way of life. like the way the natives used to live. If we don't change our souls will be sent to the age of the dinosaurs.. we will all come back as tyrannosaurs Rex food for the next 1000 lives.. Don't say you haven't been warned people!

We must change.
This is entirely possible, next you should try Ayahuasca where you will see images of a tree talking to you and she will tell you how we are destroying the planet and only people like you can save her.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Mister Ed Game profile

Mar 11th 2019, 18:59:56

Originally posted by brujodale:
no way!!! that is a republican platform agenda. why do u think the repubs are so excited about our new

they will not be deturd from stopping all enemies in space. talk about space lol.

I KNEW it!!!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2019, 19:29:55

Originally posted by brujodale:

Nah, this a taxable agenda, it is definitely Democrat.
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 1:46:21

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 12th 2019, 2:19:41

sinistril Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 2:34:52

The only reason a space force is a bad idea is there basically already is a space force.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 2:56:35

Ahh gotta love the more studious players. SDI in ee is a reference to Reagan's space initiatives.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 2:58:48

His space force was more focused on particle beam rays and laser beams tho. Star Trek was defo on TV. Live long and prosper, space force.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 3:11:00

Although the SDIO was supposed to be focused on all missiles defense, a lot of the technology was supposed to be focused on a global satellite solution using particle beams and lasers to be able to drop all ICBMs and whatnot.

I've always found it to be so funny that all the other techs have basic names (i.e. medical causes lower losses, spy increases spies, weapons increase weapons, etc.) and SDI is named after a specific missile defense program from the mid-1980s. Really shows off when the original bulletin board versions of earth were being played and what the image of modern missile defense was....up to 98% on a democracy Haha :). I think Mehul really liked Reagan.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 3:15:43

In Reagan's defense, military laser technology is getting pretty fluffing advanced :p
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 3:23:09

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2019, 4:56:31

...so how do we attach that to a shark's forehead?

sinistril Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 5:01:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
...so how do we attach that to a shark's forehead?

I'd imagine there are more lasers involved in that process.

En4cer Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 5:01:46

just use this... works on race cars..

https://www.google.com/...A&iact=mrc&uact=8

Karnage XZ

Mar 12th 2019, 12:35:48

this thread is about spirituality not science. Shouldn't we be talking about the pineal gland?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1Qwm6a5Lk

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 12th 2019, 14:47:00

This is a very interesting documentary on DMT. It is a research study where they took volunteers ranging from scientists to doctors and administered them DMT in a hospital setting. The results were all very similar as they all reported travelling to new dimensions and communication with similar entities... Every volunteer believed they travelled outside of the body at light speed to different realms... and they all believe they had died as they lost touch on who they were and believed they were in the afterlife. Even after extensive sessions with psychologists, none of them were able to shake off their belief that their experience was real.

One interesting case was that a volunteer thought he has been gone for decades to hundreds of years when in fact he was out for only 15 minutes.

The conclusion of the study was that based on the findings there was substantial evidence to support that DMT is a portal to other dimensions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAMnBuZdYjs

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 12th 2019, 15:55:24

Karnage XZ

Mar 13th 2019, 23:33:09

If you have netflix lookup "The Last Shaman" the guy goes to Iquitos Peru and in the video you see the gringo shaman is one of those that he visits. That same gringo shaman ran a red light and almost hit me with his piece of crap suv when I was there crossing the street. I recognize him from the video, dude just looks at me like he doesn't give a hoot.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2019, 0:44:59

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
this thread is about spirituality not science. Shouldn't we be talking about the pineal gland?

Correct, the left abandoned science for spirituality and emotions.....
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Mar 14th 2019, 12:13:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Correct, the left abandoned science for spirituality and emotions.....
Isn't science just a way of explaining spirituality and emotions? I could never prove the existence of God to you any more than you could disprove the existence of a God to me.