Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 17:38:58

Oh damn, I wish him the best, galleri..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 18:36:38

Originally posted by galleri:

<snip>... tits

*sni gg ers* (stupid fluff filter)

breeze Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 20:41:38

Originally posted by breeze:
hahahaha lame. You guys have been hitting me for 3 days now that's a shame. I gave you fair warning. I don't care what you think to be honest. You and your opinion doesn't mean crap to me. Call it lame or a shame I don't care. Don't take so long to finish a country off. Ive had this vacation planned for a while and I wont ruin it for my family. Ill ruin what you have set out to do. Don't like it, I don't care. Its not like you wont get a chance to finish the job at a later date. Don't get butt hurt.

by chance are you going through Atlanta and then over to Montgomery?
hahahaha lame. You guys have been hitting me for 3 days now that's a shame. I gave you fair warning. I don't care what you think to be honest. You and your opinion doesn't mean crap to me. Call it lame or a shame I don't care. Don't take so long to finish a country off. Ive had this vacation planned for a while and I wont ruin it for my family. Ill ruin what you have set out to do. Don't like it, I don't care. Its not like you wont get a chance to finish the job at a later date. Don't get butt hurt.

by chance are you going through Atlanta and then over to Montgomery?

Nope going straight down Interstate 65

Ahh bummer. Well we might be down in the Panhandle tomorrow anyhow. My father had a second stroke in 4 days and is in the hospital in Pensacola.

Oh damn Im sorry to hear that. Hope he will be ok.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 3:10:49

All the best to your family galleri.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 11:06:26

take care galli
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

breeze Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 17:20:40

Vacation time Cuban. Enjoy your wait on me. I gave your clan long enough.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 18:03:55

All your countries are ours. :)

We killed your only country that had a decent build on our FS and maimed the rest. 70% of your tag has gone into vacation mode...

If the goal was to kill you, you would have died the following kill run, but it wasn’t executed that way. You can go on vacation or leave your country idle the outcome is the same. ;)

breeze Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 18:21:39

Hahahahaha Cuban you are so full of crap and it shows. I find it funny you had guys ABing which is fine to destroy buildings, but in the process you raise our spals. So go ahead keep up the ab's. You sent one of the guys spals to where you couldn't get an op on them now. You guys should have killed us in less than a week. So you guys wanting to just cripple us is a joke.

breeze Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 18:25:25

Originally posted by Leto:

Soon your 4 restarts will be purified and built to thrive in the upcoming server war, ours may too. No thanks needed but your welcome.

Doesn't sound like crippling us was your plan. Just sayin

Leto Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 20:03:27

All your countries look pretty sorry to me Breeze

breeze Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 21:38:22

All your countries look pretty sorry to me Breeze

Where are those 4 restarts you were blowing off about? Apparently you guys couldn't get it done. It is what it is. I have right at 600 defends. That tells me you guys are pathetic. Just curious why was I asked to come join you guys? I do still have the in game mail I was sent?

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 23:19:28

Breeze you forgot to mention you’ve taken a lot of FA from STONES...

Let’s run a scenario. You want to war, we wanted payback, we killed your only decent country in our fs. We did it with 4 members. It was twice as big as your next rainbow. Do you not think if we wanted to kill you we’d just meet same time again and kill each of you at over half the size??

You were all set then to offline targets to be made parking lots which we achieved within one day... you’ve all been rendered useless and in fact half your tag is in vacation mode.. hardly the lover of war warring alliance you speak off.

If you restarted you’d be in 100x better position then you are now, just saying.

Enjoy your vacation.

breeze Game profile

Mar 11th 2019, 1:03:01

Lol again you're wrong especially with the FA statement. If i would have gotten all the FA your guys wouldn't have got an op on me. Like i said it is what it is. Havr a nice day

Comjam

Mar 18th 2019, 0:21:01

iMagNum has been tag killed, pulverized, and fed to the rats. Once breeze scurries back from vacation in the Tropics, he will be turned into ground chuck for good measure and sold for 99 cents a pound.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 0:23:44

Daaaayum!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 18th 2019, 1:07:24

Originally posted by Comjam:
iMagNum has been tag killed, pulverized, and fed to the rats. Once breeze scurries back from vacation in the Tropics, he will be turned into ground chuck for good measure and sold for 99 cents a pound.

Umm no they are not tagged kill.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 3:13:04

No they haven’t been tag killed yet.
We killed their 2 decent countries.

Between our lack of activity and half of imag going vacation mode we’ve had to settle for maiming their countries un-usable.

Edited By: mrcuban on Mar 18th 2019, 3:17:58. Reason: auto correct

breeze Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 5:09:22

Sorry no tag kill. Might you be the Josey Wales who has sent me ignorant messages in game? Is this your first time warring?

breeze Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 5:20:12

Originally posted by mrcuban:
No they haven’t been tag killed yet.
We killed their 2 decent countries.

Between our lack of activity and half of imag going vacation mode we’ve had to settle for maiming their countries un-usable.

Oh Cuban come on now. If you're warring the goal is a tag kill. Any clan that wars strives for that. Get over it. Im perfectly fine with doing this the rest of the set. Its a joke to iMag now. Im still waiting on an answer on why one of your guys asked me to come and join PDM. Its all good.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 5:34:18

@breeze I have no idea why you were invited to join PDM. Call it in war banter? :)

Comjam

Mar 18th 2019, 11:53:57

I'm just a bystander. But, Correction...My bad......#112 is back in the game but he put his other country (#74) on vacation mode. Coward stye. PDM should keep 112 on a slow drip for the rest of the set and feed him through a slot in the door.

breeze Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 12:58:54

I'm just a bystander. But, Correction...My bad......#112 is back in the game but he put his other country (#74) on vacation mode. Coward stye. PDM should keep 112 on a slow drip for the rest of the set and feed him through a slot in the door.

Yeah it's not rocket science who I am dumb a##. Now if you feel I am running a multi please report it. I haven't instructed #74 to go into vacation mode. Better still just ask anyone on here and they can inform you that you are wrong. Lets face it PDM sucks at warring. Get your facts straight. iHeadbanger

breeze Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 13:02:53

@breeze I have no idea why you were invited to join PDM. Call it in war banter? :)

hahahaha war banter. Love it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 18th 2019, 14:04:21

74 and 112 are not the same person

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

Mar 18th 2019, 14:29:16

74 and 112 are not the same person
ComJam, you hardly say a thing, are you still in evo? Did they teach you how to net?
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2019, 15:46:15

Lol

Comjam

Mar 18th 2019, 16:48:43

Yeah it's not rocket science who I am dumb a##. Now if you feel I am running a multi please report it. I haven't instructed #74 to go into vacation mode. Better still just ask anyone on here and they can inform you that you are wrong. Lets face it PDM sucks at warring. Get your facts straight. iHeadbanger [/quote]

Please calm down & relax.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 20:24:38

no he isn't in evo
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

breeze Game profile

Mar 18th 2019, 21:12:14

Yeah it's not rocket science who I am dumb a##. Now if you feel I am running a multi please report it. I haven't instructed #74 to go into vacation mode. Better still just ask anyone on here and they can inform you that you are wrong. Lets face it PDM sucks at warring. Get your facts straight. iHeadbanger

Please calm down & relax. [/quote]

lol not in the least bit upset.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 6:24:37

Yo hb. Chill bro. I'm laughing to hard.

The White Flag

Mar 19th 2019, 7:59:51

Just surrender

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 10:52:53

Breeze if we suck so bad at war what does that make you guys? :p

breeze Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 14:15:53

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yo hb. Chill bro. I'm laughing to hard.

lol I know Derrick. I don't know why I bother to waste my breath. You should see some of the in-game messages I get especially from #200 Josey Wales. That guy has no clue.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2019, 14:42:48

At least Cuban has been active here. It's funny to see someone who never talks accuse players who have developed actual relationships with members of the community of multying.

It just happened to me a few sets ago and I thought it was hillllarious

breeze Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 17:49:52

At least Cuban has been active here. It's funny to see someone who never talks accuse players who have developed actual relationships with members of the community of multying.

It just happened to me a few sets ago and I thought it was hillllarious

I know right. I can also say Cuban has been more active as well.

Buch Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 17:53:38

I have multiple countries. Three of them in sol....

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 18:50:44

I am actually all 6 pdm countries. I play off 6 mobiles all running on 4g. It costs me over $100 a month to play ee. Am I the winner here ? Lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 19th 2019, 19:58:31

I am actually all 6 pdm countries. I play off 6 mobiles all running on 4g. It costs me over $100 a month to play ee. Am I the winner here ? Lol

Careful...with your past deletions ;) Just saying

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 20:13:43

The last thing this game needs is less people playing.

The more positive the better, for which I’ve always been an advocate for the game moving forward.

jimmy880 Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 20:40:00

LOL, amazing thread.

Good to see some things don't change much.

Big Wiggle here. its been a while.

Buch Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 21:37:50

What about me blatantly cheating? Three countries with the same name... No one checks for multis

breeze Game profile

Mar 19th 2019, 22:56:58

The last thing this game needs is less people playing.

The more positive the better, for which I’ve always been an advocate for the game moving forward.

That I don't dispute at all.

Leto Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 1:54:32

I invited you Breeze to join us and I still think a unified tag is a good idea.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 3:59:41

Originally posted by Buch:
What about me blatantly cheating? Three countries with the same name... No one checks for multis

Oh fluff, I’m allied to two of them!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2019, 5:17:27

Lol. imag will join PDM the day PDM starts calling themselves imag and wars every set. RAWR

Breeze. Wall ffs.

breeze Game profile

Mar 20th 2019, 5:22:00

I invited you Breeze to join us and I still think a unified tag is a good idea.

I knew who invited me and I also know who #58 is. Now explain why you think a unified tag would have been good after a FS and PDM declared war? The one person I had respect for in PDM and you blew it. I set back and watched the attacks on me this evening. Thanks for the show, but no kill. I didn't even try to stop it.

Leto Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 2:46:26

Capitulation in a nutshell

breeze Game profile

Mar 21st 2019, 5:05:45

Lol. imag will join PDM the day PDM starts calling themselves imag and wars every set. RAWR

Breeze. Wall ffs.

hahaha you are correct Derrick