Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 20:43:36

fluffing rainbows, bots have better builds despite their empty acres SMH
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 21:05:39

Who what where? We need answers goddamnit!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 8th 2019, 22:52:24

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Who what where? We need answers goddamnit!

Hi what is up?
I am tempted you know...... and you know why. ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 22:57:58

Seems legit...yeah...wow, fluff rainbows 🤐
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 8th 2019, 23:31:11

The only thing rainbows have is that they are a pain to kill. You dont get much satisfaction stomping on slugs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 23:35:02

Originally posted by trumpoz:
The only thing rainbows have is that they are a pain to kill. You dont get much satisfaction stomping on slugs.

Agreed, I get more gratification when I pancake them repeatedly....
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 0:29:02

My country is looking like a rainbow parking lot atm.

People dont like it when I farm them.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 0:32:58

LOL naturally lol
(•_•)

amenex Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 2:20:40

need to know about DR.. if i have a lot of DR, will it affect my attack or others attack on me..?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 2:28:50

Doesn't hurt you, hurts the returns of those who attack you.
(•_•)

DeezNutssss Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 2:29:57

Affects attacks on you

amenex Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 2:33:48

nice... so, how to earn more DR..? 😁

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 2:43:02

Dr abuse gets you deleted
(•_•)

amenex Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 3:22:12

aiyaaaaa....

amenex Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 3:24:36

the DR are from people attacking or being attack..?
am curious.. i saw some country got DR over 50.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 4:07:09

👉😟
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 4:07:34

DR is from being attacked.

50-100 is not uncommon for an AB or GS run.

AtticusRex Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 5:03:40

The rainbows have a tendency to extend their stupidity beyond their build.

Bored of both turning the other cheek and killing offenders. Rather just not play. Sad state.

amenex Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 12:08:11

thanks for the info.. i didn't know about DR.. no wonder when i ps, i get less land to grab.. i didn't bother to check DR section in eestats before picking up target.

Invictus Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 14:30:37

Originally posted by AtticusRex:
The rainbows have a tendency to extend their stupidity beyond their build.

Bored of both turning the other cheek and killing offenders. Rather just not play. Sad state.
I agree...the sever has become a big toilet bowl and the players hiding behind the set wrecking countries, because they suck at netting, are a big piece of sh!t in it!!

derptron Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 15:26:52

Originally posted by amenex:
nice... so, how to earn more DR..? 😁

You can get folks to hit you back if you hit them, but usually that's a losing play.

A good method to find folks to hit you back is to attack dozens of players with SS.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 20:46:39

Also a good way to not do well

Invictus Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 20:55:11

Express is a friggn fiasco where the inmates run the asylum.

Hessman123

Mar 9th 2019, 23:01:07

You talking about the corrupt mods who have a different set of rules for themselves and their friends versus everyone else Invictus?

bug03 Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 23:34:21

I can’t run a Casher in this server without getting grabbed to hell... it’s like they don’t realize I make 6m/turn and will ruin my set if I have to to grab them back

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2019, 23:38:11

Originally posted by bug03:
I can’t run a Casher in this server without getting grabbed to hell... it’s like they don’t realize I make 6m/turn and will ruin my set if I have to to grab them back

Quite opposite, they know, hence why they do it :-(
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 0:03:13

I can't even remember the last time I actually got to finish a reset. Wim Hof this time around. I was doing techer so wasn't even even that fat!

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 0:24:57

Originally posted by Hessman123:
You talking about the corrupt mods who have a different set of rules for themselves and their friends versus everyone else Invictus?

Is poor little Hessman butthurt that he didnt get his way and needs to find someone to blame? Grow up.

In all honesty Express is one of the few consistently modded servers. Gal and Prime dont always get it right in our eyes (Ive been critical of Gal's decisions before) and they dont have the most advanced tools but on a whole they get it right far more than getting it wrong or miss something.

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 0:25:45

Ooops wrong button

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 0:29:20

Originally posted by bug03:

Dude - no-one cares about your set. It is a competition where the strong feed on the weak. There are idiots on the server but no-one is entitled to a reset where they dont get grabbed. This entitled netter attitude is bullfluff.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 1:03:03

Lol. It’s just social commentary. Relax

amenex Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 4:14:06

Teepee dweller 11 6,251 acres $14,425,587 DG

my first time seeing in top 5.

amenex Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 6:50:15

ah i forgot to add.. his att & def stats are empty.. i was surprised..

sfbob Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 7:18:35

I can't even remember the last time I actually got to finish a reset. Wim Hof this time around. I was doing techer so wasn't even even that fat!

You grabbed 2 human players before your set started getting wrecked. Then, once in DR, you started using that to your advantage, grabbing more human players. Maybe that had something to do with it?

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 12:04:53

Originally posted by sfbob:

You grabbed 2 human players before your set started getting wrecked. Then, once in DR, you started using that to your advantage, grabbing more human players. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Sorry I wan't clear - Wim Hof was the perpetrator, I'm Adjustment Bureau. Quint tapped by a player that had already been wrecked. Absolutely no reason other than just wrecking someone else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against that style of play, but if you are going to do it at least make it good. They were mediocre grabs, from a mediocre country on another mediocre country. So weak.

sfbob Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 12:32:48

Originally posted by sfbob:

Sorry I wan't clear - Wim Hof was the perpetrator, I'm Adjustment Bureau. Quint tapped by a player that had already been wrecked. Absolutely no reason other than just wrecking someone else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against that style of play, but if you are going to do it at least make it good. They were mediocre grabs, from a mediocre country on another mediocre country. So weak.

OK sorry! Wim Hof got what was coming to him!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 13:09:45

They did, and yet I'm sure that they will be back again with the same brand of mediocrity next reset.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 10th 2019, 14:20:50

You hit multiple players multiple times and then report them for coordinating when they kill you. Everything has potential consequences and you were fairly served yours.

Keep bashing the mods like this and you'll be put in forum time-out like a child

derptron Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 15:01:54

Originally posted by Primeval:

You hit multiple players multiple times and then report them for coordinating when they kill you. Everything has potential consequences and you were fairly served yours.

Moderating/GMing is a hard job, but cooperation is either against the rules or it isn't. Just because a player is being a __subjective__ poop-beast by attacking humans doesn't mean that those who mete vigilante justice are in the right.

Relying on an in-game mob to break __documented__ rules when players break __undocumented__ rules is an untenable position.

If there is to be a rule that says "Players are not protected from dogpiling if they attack Human players more than once." Some kind of fix and/or documentation is needed. (There also needs to be a better definition of the "poop-beast" behavior, or else you end up with something like the definition of Obscenity.)

In code, a fix could be to label Bots and Humans as such, and then mark the poop-beast player (person who has breaks the "don't attack Humans 'too much' " rule) as an Outlaw of some kind. (Interesting thought about that approach: the vigilantes in this example also get flagged as Outlaws.)

Another fix in code could be to disallow pvp to create a pve/"netting" server.

Fixes outside of code probably involve more transparency to the deletion/banning process. This would let folks start to see precedence and help establish expectations and consequences.

TLDR; Do not claim in-game rule-violating conduct as valid corrective action for non-rule violating conduct. And, moderating is hard.

Thanks!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 15:18:43

As one of the players that hit back, I can categorically state I did not co-ordinate anything with anyone. I spied him, he was low on civs, low on turrets. BR was the natural response, given that he was already in massive DR so I couldn't get any land back.

Surely you are not suggesting that once a player has been hit by someone, nobody else can hit them?

derptron Game profile

Mar 10th 2019, 15:36:53

Surely you are not suggesting that once a player has been hit by someone, nobody else can hit them?

I don't intend my position to be that at all.

In the first example, a certain amount of over-retaliation would spread the Outlaw disease. (Some applicable tropes could be: the Executioner also being a murderer, bad people are the only things that stop bad people, and so on.)

In the second example(pve), the situation can't arise at all.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 10th 2019, 17:04:04

Originally posted by derptron:

Moderating/GMing is a hard job, but cooperation is either against the rules or it isn't. Just because a player is being a __subjective__ poop-beast by attacking humans doesn't mean that those who mete vigilante justice are in the right.

Relying on an in-game mob to break __documented__ rules when players break __undocumented__ rules is an untenable position.

I determined there was no cooperation/coordination, thus, no rule was broken.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2019, 20:09:18

Good call, Prime.

(•_•)