Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 19:23:00

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Originally posted by jjterrico:
I felt the way Shaq O'neil would feel if he fought a gang of midgets.

Are you a flat earther as well macdarsh?

Of course I am. Arent you?? Havent you ever heard of the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.
Many other experiments demonstrating the lack of curvature in the earth may be found in Earth Not a Globe by Samuel Rowbotham.

If earth is flat, THEN WHY IS THE SUN, MOON AND EVERY fluffING PLANET WE CAN SEE ROUND????? what the flying fluff, common sense fail.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 19:25:18

The earth is not flat

The earth is not round

The earth is WIDE!!!!!!!!

*sparks one up*

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 19:27:48

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Of course I am. Arent you?? Havent you ever heard of the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.
Many other experiments demonstrating the lack of curvature in the earth may be found in Earth Not a Globe by Samuel Rowbotham.

If earth is flat, THEN WHY IS THE SUN, MOON AND EVERY fluffING PLANET WE CAN SEE ROUND????? what the flying fluff, common sense fail.

Planets are orbiting astronomical objects. The Earth is not a planet by definition, as it sits at the center of our solar system above which the planets and the Sun revolve. The earths uniqueness, fundamental differences and centrality makes any comparison to other nearby celestial bodies insufficient - Like comparing basketballs to the court on which they bounce.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 20:05:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The earth is not flat

The earth is not round

The earth is WIDE!!!!!!!!

*sparks one up*

Your mom is wide!

/me runs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 20:09:44

Planets are orbiting astronomical objects. The Earth is not a planet by definition, as it sits at the center of our solar system above which the planets and the Sun revolve. The earths uniqueness, fundamental differences and centrality makes any comparison to other nearby celestial bodies insufficient - Like comparing basketballs to the court on which they bounce.

Blasphemy!!!

I'm done talking to you about this topic, I reckon I'll lose several IQ points by even reading your illogical logic.
(•_•)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 20:13:47

Someone likes to plagiarize - Flat Earth discussion boards.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/...dex.php?topic=78170.0;wap

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 20:16:17

So if the sun is just hovering above earth, how is it that the first planets are burnt and heat tempered when there is no sun close to them to cause the effect? Obviously our sun wouldn't be able to put off anywhere close to enough heat to effect the planets without causing irreparable damage to the earth if this were the case... not to mention the further out planets and the clear evidence of heat and light getting farther and farther away as you go from planet to planet, indicating that we arent the ones holding the sun over our heads...

Ima go smoke another one now and try to wrap my head around the lack of common sense some people have lol

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 20:16:54

Looks familiar lol

https://wiki.tfes.org/...requently_Asked_Questions
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 20:25:30

Also, in response to your gravitational theories, if earth is always moving upward at a rate of 32 ft/second, would we not eventually hit another planet or star? Or does everything just get the fluff out of our way as we move through space and time?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 20:28:31

Yeah well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 20:55:47

This thread got hilarious.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 21:09:59

Has merit now ;P
(•_•)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 22:27:15

Do not even try to argue with flat earthers. You could point out a million reasons why they are wrong and they will still tell you the earth is flat. We just need to identify them and sterilize them.
Just shut up and have another beer

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 23:07:27

Originally posted by sinistril:
macdaddy every set:

1. hit IMP
2. get killed
3. claim to be a high ranking member of LOC
4. threaten IMP with LOC
5. somehow put all the blame on ICD
6. hit ICD
7. do almost no dmg
8. get killed again
9. make a bunch of multies
10. get deleted

Welp, step 8 is done...

I have killed more IMP members than they killed of mine.. That's the only goal I had.. anything else is bonus. If it wasnt for Yiffs intervention every single IMP member would had been a restart.

As for xICDx, I had nothing to lose at that point after Yiffs sideswiping.. I had to refuel and I was kind of hoping Fordy would look the other way.. He had stacks of cash, tech with loads of stock... but no defenses. What I stole from him was merely a drop in the bucket. It was essentially nothing to him but absolutely vital to me.... so I rolled the dice.

Note to self: Don't try to farm fordy.. Nice kills.

how'd that refuel plan go - looks like your gas tank prematurely exploded.

Something i'm sure you know alot about ;-O
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 23:51:37

Originally posted by mrford:
never go full retard

Good movie.

ddd Game profile

Mar 7th 2019, 6:54:54

this whole thread is a total waste of text.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 9:04:10

It takes a lot of conspiracies to fill 3 pages.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 15:07:03

Like the Russian collusion, only that one costs million$.
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 7th 2019, 17:08:24

so many meatheads on this site that will eat anything that is fed to them.. Yeah, we are on a magical spinning ball of water and rock floating in space!! But yeah, im the crazy one..

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 7th 2019, 18:16:20

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 18:33:05

so many meatheads on this site that will eat anything that is fed to them.. Yeah, we are on a magical spinning ball of water and rock floating in space!! But yeah, im the crazy one..

It's not magic, here in the real world we call it physics.
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Mar 7th 2019, 19:11:42

Like the Russian collusion, only that one costs million$.
God will decide. I however believe it was pretty obvious, he litterally stated to russia that he was ready for the email dump on national television. Shall I show you the video? The government and media are so corrupted and the federal legal system has far too many measures and protections in place for powerful people that fill certain positions within a government especially a sitting potus. I found it funny, when trumps legal team had to answer muellers questions and Rudy Giuliani said on national television that it was so hard to work out the questions because Trump says things that incriminate himself. Then trump takes to twitter and says he answered the questions very easily several months later after he recieved them. Easily answering a small number of questions should have taken one day or less. You people need to be more discerning about who you follow. They will lead you to your doom.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 19:16:58

Yes, show me the unedited video.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 20:24:50

I believe it went something like "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 3000 missing emails." Court documents show that Guccifer 2.0 hacked the DNC that evening and found the missing emails in addition to the Podesta stuff.

But eh, I think colluding with Russia is still pretty far on the low end of crimes he committed. I think the case for that will be tough as compared to the case for tax fraud which is a little more obvious.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 20:26:32

We all know how I feel about that after 6 pages on 1a forums. I think the case for collusion is not good, however, the case for him being a criminal is pretty obvious. *shrugs*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 20:47:24

LOL ok sure hahahaha, CNN sheeple.
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Mar 7th 2019, 21:26:36

Yes, show me the unedited video.

Trump clearly asked Russia to hack those e-mails. In other news, George Carlin once said "death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva". RIP everyone.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 21:28:44

Collusion!, Why don't they use that to impeach him?, Apparently doesn't hold water...

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 7th 2019, 21:31:53
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Mar 7th 2019, 21:48:57

Because impeachment isn't a WaPo op-ed and has to consider the context of it being an extremely obvious joke. Though, I will say unjokingly, if the worst thing the Russians did to America in the last election gave the American people more information (in the form of the Podesta e-mails), then they should be given a fluffing medal because otherwise, you would have no idea that the DNC colluded against their candidate and with news organizations to rig the election against their own member (Bernie Sanders). That was the real story of the last election. It was one of the most undemocratic things I can think of. The Soviet Union used to do the same thing... you had 'elections', sure, but all the candidates were chosen by the party in a rigged system.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 23:59:41

^yeah all that. I dont care that he asked but he did ask. That happened lol. Basically what he said.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 0:22:38

Wiki leaks FTW too!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 1:57:47

I liked Wikileaks better when they were interested in sabotaging the NSA instead of just the Democrats. They've lost their clout as whistleblowers since Snowden and are now just partisan digital terrorists.

Not that they were ever protected as whistleblowers but I digress.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 2:23:45

I liked Wikileaks better when they were interested in sabotaging the NSA instead of just the Democrats. They've lost their clout as whistleblowers since Snowden and are now just partisan digital terrorists.

No, cuz they exposed the most corrupt mob and happens to be Democrat, doesn't make them partisan, they simply went after their biggest threat, and if you think the Clintons aren't a threat, just ask the families of all those people that mysteriously "passed away" that had not dirt, but outright mud on the Clinton cartel.
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Mar 8th 2019, 2:34:30

Snowden has never worked for Wikileaks. He released the NSA documents through a left-wing reporter at a left-wing media outlet (Glen Grenwald, The Guardian). And I think people are forgetting that Wikileaks painted the Bush government in a god-awful light as well. If you liked them then but don't like them now, then it's probably not them who is being partisan. The truth remains that no document on Wikileaks has ever been proven to be false. Nor is it fair to imbue motives to the type of documents that are released as there is no proof that Wikileaks has ever refused to take documents that would paint one side or the other in a bad light. Tons of their documents don't even relate to American politics (and why would they as Assange is an Australian national).

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 2:40:12

Seems like this has really gone off topic. Wasn't it about Derrick and fishing or something.

Bonus
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 2:51:20

Originally posted by sinistril:

Snowden has never worked for Wikileaks. He released the NSA documents through a left-wing reporter at a left-wing media outlet (Glen Grenwald, The Guardian). And I think people are forgetting that Wikileaks painted the Bush government in a god-awful light as well. If you liked them then but don't like them now, then it's probably not them who is being partisan. The truth remains that no document on Wikileaks has ever been proven to be false. Nor is it fair to imbue motives to the type of documents that are released as there is no proof that Wikileaks has ever refused to take documents that would paint one side or the other in a bad light. Tons of their documents don't even relate to American politics (and why would they as Assange is an Australian national).

Ah yes, don't get me started on the Bush family, Cheney and all the dirty backdoor deals, the not at all Patriot act that was a literal assault on our freedoms among many other fluff SMH.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 3:05:34

Idk, once a self advertised "political assassin" starts paying Assange for information about Democrats and recieving it by way of Guccifer 2.0, its seems more political and less just trying to do good. Proof is in the pudding. Investigations turn up emoluments and fluff all day and Wikileaks is being payed quite clearly by guys like stone to publish one side. Good on them for only hitting one side but that's just as bad as CNN targeting the right imo. It's way too obvious. And saying the were critical of Bush is true, but our current president is paying them not to be critical of him and I dont dig that.

But yeah. I remember the right calling for them to be listed as a terrorist group in like 2010. Funny to see them flip now that their party is paying them to be nicer haha.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 3:11:16

Think about it like this. You know the Democrats are criminals. You know the president is a criminal. CNN is not news because they dont tell you the Democrats are criminal. They just target the president.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 8th 2019, 3:26:19

This thread is terminally ill

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 3:31:24

Yeah it keeps getting worse lol

sinistril Game profile

Mar 8th 2019, 3:38:07

I think you have it twisted. CNN and it's counterpart Fox are both not news sources, but not because of who they target. It's because they're 'reporting' their opinion, and are more concerned with their echo chambers than they are reporting the truth. Wikileaks is providing unedited documents for you to form your own opinion off of. Take that recent Covington thing as an analogy, CNN would show you a picture of a kid wearing a MAGA hat with a fluff eating grin on his face standing in front of an elderly Indigenous man then they would have a segment of anchors weighing in on what it means, Fox would show you a short clip from the video of the kids being yelled at then they would have a segment of anchors weighing in on what it means, Wikileaks would just give you the whole video.

(Yes, I'm aware they didn't have anything to do with Covington but I'm just trying to show you the clear difference between these 3 sources).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 3:42:31

Exactly ^
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Mar 8th 2019, 3:45:41

Yeah, I understand that most people don't seem to care about the fact that harmful information about our government was dropped onto WikiLeaks, (are not all politicians a bit dirty). The problem I have is that Russia defiled the sanctity of our elections system. What this means is we need a newer, more efficient, and surefire program implemented that protects our elections from any outside influence.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 3:46:58

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Yeah, I understand that most people don't seem to care about the fact that harmful information about our government was dropped onto WikiLeaks, (are not all politicians a bit dirty). The problem I have is that Russia defiled the sanctity of our elections system. What this means is we need a newer, more efficient, and surefire program implemented that protects our elections from any outside influence.

Yes, it's called be there with voter ID, thank you for making the case!
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Mar 8th 2019, 3:55:46

Also, the point most of you seem to be missing is that there is a quid pro quo going on here for personal gain between Trump and Putin. We don't know the scope of what's been promised, wouldn't you hope that the Mueller report will divulge information such as this? If you didn't notice this as well. Trumps personal net worth has shot up over one billion dollars in one to two years. That's money that we know about, other sources put him at 3 billion when the elections started and almost 9 billion to date where there is money hidden away in foreign banks. He doesn't do things out of the kindness of his heart, he does things for a personal gain. A report with a lack of information would never be concrete evidence to me that he isn't guilty of that.

Karnage XZ

Mar 8th 2019, 3:57:17

I said protect it from outside influence, which means that through media and propoganda you can potentially sway voters to choose a specific candidate. Can't you read in between the lines bro?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 3:59:52

I said protect it from outside influence, which means that through media and propoganda you can potentially sway voters to choose a specific candidate. Can't you read in between the lines bro?

I refuse to, and you should too, unless you're against clean elections from influence outside our country, last time I checked....anyone can buy ads.
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Mar 8th 2019, 4:06:06

I refuse to, and you should too, unless you're against clean elections from influence outside our country, last time I checked....anyone can buy ads.
Oh and you want to discuss editing videos? The only one who has been proven guilty of doing this is trumps team, when they tried to feign a physical assault by the CNN newscast. A video editing expert determined the video was edited to make it look like the reporter assaulted trumps aid. You are a blind follower.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 4:09:37

Oh and you want to discuss editing videos? The only one who has been proven guilty of doing this is trumps team, when they tried to feign a physical assault by the CNN newscast. A video editing expert determined the video was edited to make it look like the reporter assaulted trumps aid. You are a blind follower.

Your Trump derangement syndrome is really severe :-(
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Mar 8th 2019, 4:12:27

Trumps aid assaulted the reporter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeCsObiCnDU

Karnage XZ

Mar 8th 2019, 4:14:20

Trump asking for the emails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZFBB-MntE