Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 20:46:23

We know there is a sever war happening this set but we just couldn't help ourselves. The itch we had to scratch called payback was too great.

Imag we declare war on you, for your blindside on Paradigm a few sets back.

See you on the battlefield.

MrCuban
PDM

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2019, 20:48:01

GL!

Leto Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 20:59:14

Confirmed, lets kick some arse!

breeze Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 21:13:24

Doesn't surprise me one bit, even though we were on the same side during the server war. There ya go mrcuban now you're getting your payback and hopefully you will quit fluffing about iMag for once.

WH Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 21:58:49

Suck my fluff. Nice little daytime kill. My balls have an itch to scratch. PDM should of stuck to their fluff made survival war. Now I'm going to use your face to scratch my balls. Battlefield is a fluffty IPA. I'll see your candy asses in the streets. I'm not the boss, but I'm a mean commie. Next set your land is my land. In perpetuity. You motherfluffers are retarded. Big bad pdm? Take my dead country turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass. Last time someone took the Crystal Meth Polar Bear down with some cheap ass talk it was NA. Anyone heard from them lately? No.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2019, 21:59:47

Damn, the butthurt is real...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

WH Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 22:02:51

Bend over and get you some butt hurt too.

breeze Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 22:16:15

hahahahaha WH

sinistril Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 22:37:38

Originally posted by WH:
Suck my fluff. Nice little daytime kill. My balls have an itch to scratch. PDM should of stuck to their fluff made survival war. Now I'm going to use your face to scratch my balls. Battlefield is a fluffty IPA. I'll see your candy asses in the streets. I'm not the boss, but I'm a mean commie. Next set your land is my land. In perpetuity. You motherfluffers are retarded. Big bad pdm? Take my dead country turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass. Last time someone took the Crystal Meth Polar Bear down with some cheap ass talk it was NA. Anyone heard from them lately? No.

Never go full retard
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2019, 22:42:18

Originally posted by WH:
Bend over and get you some butt hurt too.

Words of wisdom right there 👉👌
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 23:57:19

It’s been a long time (if ever) since anyone has referred to PDM as ‘big bad PDM’.

It doesn’t feel great when you have plans for a set, put time and energy into your country to have someone blindsided it does it? Didn’t feel great for us either.

This is a war game, let’s all keep clicking buttons and leave it on the field. Good luck

breeze Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 1:02:03

Originally posted by mrcuban:
It’s been a long time (if ever) since anyone has referred to PDM as ‘big bad PDM’.

It doesn’t feel great when you have plans for a set, put time and energy into your country to have someone blindsided it does it? Didn’t feel great for us either.

This is a war game, let’s all keep clicking buttons and leave it on the field. Good luck

LOL funny mrcuban as you have done in the past right? Glad you woke up and realized its a war game. Well you did kind of kill a part of the server war. Im sure it will continue but probably not for iMag. We shall see wont we?

WH Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 1:31:12

Dont worry imag will be fine. Poor pdm may not want to leave protection ever again. Cuban is under some weird idea that I didn't plan on dying it just came early. Like his sister when she saw my penis.

table4two Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 1:45:39

With all the talk of war, this could have been the set to land a T10 mrcuban!

ah well. Good luck to both sides!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 6th 2019, 1:50:23

Well that's annoying
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 6th 2019, 2:01:02

Right. PDM just ruined the server war. It is like ruining a wet dream.

Anyhow you know maccuban that when you got blindsided the last time it a payback for when PDM last blindsided....so this is just going to go in circles.

Edit maybe they didn't ruin the server war...but sounded funny

Edited By: galleri on Mar 6th 2019, 2:14:05

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 6th 2019, 2:03:28

Originally posted by WH:

Your posts used to be better than this Walter. You disappoint me

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 6th 2019, 3:45:01

Also:
tits or GTFO

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 3:56:31

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by WH:

I appreciated "my balls have an itch to scratch" in response to the fs message. I giggled a little.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 4:04:23

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by WH:

I appreciated "my balls have an itch to scratch" in response to the fs message. I giggled a little.

https://youtu.be/bg9Cp0MvojM
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 7:29:29

Just to be clear we never fully confirmed our effort in the server war. This was because of this reason.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused to others.

Our decision to declare war on imag was decided last set, well before a server war was discussed with us.

Everyone has a right to play this game how they see to enjoy it. Imag you guys claim you prefer to die, so I fail to see how you have issue with this?

Aren’t we giving you what you want ? So thanks ? :)

Leto Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 7:30:41

Yall should be thanking us, with the exception of WH, all of yall ran rainbows. That was why his country was killed 1st, he had was the best 1. In a war set you need a pure strategy, especially if the plan was to war vs netgainers.

Soon your 4 restarts will be purified and built to thrive in the upcoming server war, ours may too. No thanks needed but your welcome.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 7:42:42

How dare you!, The Cristal Meth Polar Bear was a majestic commie powerhouse!
(•_•)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 9:10:35

Just to be clear we never fully confirmed our effort in the server war. This was because of this reason.

Our decision to declare war on imag was decided last set, well before a server war was discussed with us.

Everyone has a right to play this game how they see to enjoy it. Imag you guys claim you prefer to die, so I fail to see how you have issue with this?

You can still join :)
Don of LaF

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 11:49:28

yeah obviously if it makes sense the simplest solution is to put whichever side is weaker at the time of the other war start on the stronger side

or to both ceasefire at some point and join the weaker side together if you want to and it would balance things

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 13:22:12

Or they can fluff off
Catch me on ir c

Karnage XZ

Mar 6th 2019, 13:33:12

How did it screw things up? The numbers are more even now
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 6th 2019, 15:55:12

I don't think they were upset with having to die. iMag likes to die. And WH likes to have his balls itched, he probably should have never gone and gotten treated, but what do I know? Anyhow, I think people were annoyed over the fact they were supposed to be involved with the server war. Somehow you will probably get dragged in too. Not sure how. Maybe so, Maybe not. No one knows. It is like the weather, you never know what is really going to happen :P
Anyhow good luck to both sides... I think? I am just a tree hugger, so what do I know anymore?

P.S. your war dec lacks: a cookie recipe, explosions, the winning lotto numbers and tits

archaic Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 16:53:46

Its inconceivable that you could possibly be any fluffing worse at FA than this.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

breeze Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 17:45:53

It seems to be quite simple a yes or no answer for the server war. What the heck is we didn't fully commit? If you knew your plans for this set they why didn't you say no? Yes Galleri was right everything will keep going into circles.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 20:14:57

@archaic i love that you still have that hard on for me pal. xo

@breeze If you cannot understand how a response to are you warring is not a simply yes/no than it's not worth my time trying to explain it to you. Have a great set.

breeze Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 21:22:24

lol mrcuban you never cease to crack me up with your posts and responses. Everything isn't as deep as you try to make it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2019, 21:35:25

Maybe just maybe he has a long wang and enjoys going deep...
(•_•)

breeze Game profile

Mar 6th 2019, 21:38:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

hahahaha maybe so. Don't give him any ideas or he will start a post about it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 6th 2019, 22:21:49

Originally posted by breeze:

hahahaha maybe so. Don't give him any ideas or he will start a post about it.

too late, there will be a story soon.

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 7th 2019, 6:45:04

Let’s all get along nicely.

Edited By: mrcuban on Mar 7th 2019, 8:34:21

trumpoz Game profile

Mar 7th 2019, 8:45:13

how long till mrcuban posts about the game being broken because he cant calc a break?

breeze Game profile

Mar 7th 2019, 15:56:46

Let’s all get along nicely.

Remember its a war game. Is getting along nicely a set rule when you war? I better check the war hand book on warring rules.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2019, 15:59:51

Shoot I thought we were talking about Walt hunt going deep. Nevermind

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 16:03:45

Shoot I thought we were talking about Walt hung going deep. Nevermind

Fixed it for you.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2019, 16:09:33

Shoot I thought we were talking about Walt hung going deep. Nevermind

Fixed it for you.

No, KoH, No...do not give him that idea. He already once called himself Hambone

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2019, 16:16:29

Too late?
(•_•)

breeze Game profile

Mar 8th 2019, 6:19:42

Come on Paradigm. Ive already been hit almost 300 times and not dead yet. I haven't tried hard to even defend my country. Better do it quick cause my vacation will start this weekend. Then Im going to vacation mode for a week. Fair warning to all of yas. Just sayin, don't get butt hurt

mrcuban Game profile

Mar 8th 2019, 20:56:01

Don't be lame and go into vacation mode.... We parking lot your tag but if you want to be finished off you don't go vacation mode... Shame.

breeze Game profile

Mar 8th 2019, 21:25:59

hahahaha lame. You guys have been hitting me for 3 days now that's a shame. I gave you fair warning. I don't care what you think to be honest. You and your opinion doesn't mean crap to me. Call it lame or a shame I don't care. Don't take so long to finish a country off. Ive had this vacation planned for a while and I wont ruin it for my family. Ill ruin what you have set out to do. Don't like it, I don't care. Its not like you wont get a chance to finish the job at a later date. Don't get butt hurt.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 9th 2019, 0:13:56

hahahaha lame. You guys have been hitting me for 3 days now that's a shame. I gave you fair warning. I don't care what you think to be honest. You and your opinion doesn't mean crap to me. Call it lame or a shame I don't care. Don't take so long to finish a country off. Ive had this vacation planned for a while and I wont ruin it for my family. Ill ruin what you have set out to do. Don't like it, I don't care. Its not like you wont get a chance to finish the job at a later date. Don't get butt hurt.

by chance are you going through Atlanta and then over to Montgomery?

Leto Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 0:57:31

I beg to differ, its better not to kill your country breeze. It pisses you off that your not restarting and It would actually help you if we killed it.

Its better to maim it and see if we can get you to 2000 defends.

breeze Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 1:01:50

Nope going straight down Interstate 65

breeze Game profile

Mar 9th 2019, 1:05:49

Originally posted by Leto:
I beg to differ, its better not to kill your country breeze. It pisses you off that your not restarting and It would actually help you if we killed it.

Its better to maim it and see if we can get you to 2000 defends.

There you are wrong about being pissed off. If I wanted a restart Id just have one of my allies kill me off and have the pleasure of your clan not getting a kill.

Edited By: breeze on Mar 9th 2019, 15:48:14
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 9th 2019, 17:24:50

Nope going straight down Interstate 65

Ahh bummer. Well we might be down in the Panhandle tomorrow anyhow. My father had a second stroke in 4 days and is in the hospital in Pensacola.