Verified:

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 2nd 2019, 17:30:42

Will people nuke each other the last 2 days?

Is it just me or have sales gone down on everything?

Is it just me or it's super hard to move up the ranks these last few days?

What happens after this set is over?

Thaaaanks

(First time playing)
I dont pop molly, I rock TOM FORD

bug03 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2019, 18:18:51

Typically people are unloading their stockpile during the last week. They aren’t buying tech (they already have their tech) they aren’t grabbing land (they reached their land goal 2 weeks ago)

They are cashing their turns and saving or buying up food in order to make a jump in the last 48 hours to achieve the highest possible net worth.

When the set is over, someone will post a top 10 ranking, we will all bullfluff over how awesome or poorly we’ve done and then start it all up again in March.

Which country is yours, maybe I can help.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 2:54:41

come out commies! make your turns.. put lower price & sell your goods lol

bug03 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 3:42:19

This is why I bought oil- I don’t think there are enough commies anymore

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 20:57:13

Originally posted by bug03:
Typically people are unloading their stockpile during the last week. They aren’t buying tech (they already have their tech) they aren’t grabbing land (they reached their land goal 2 weeks ago)

They are cashing their turns and saving or buying up food in order to make a jump in the last 48 hours to achieve the highest possible net worth.

When the set is over, someone will post a top 10 ranking, we will all bullfluff over how awesome or poorly we’ve done and then start it all up again in March.

Thank you for this explanation! I'm still trying to make sense of it all... Thank you for your offer to help. My country is sleeping... but I guess I'll find out soon enough how this all ends~

Looking forward to the bullfluff.

x

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 21:00:26

Also, why are people buying up food to "make a jump"? Does food increase NW so much? Is this related to stocking?

<3~~~

Marshal Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 21:20:51

they buy food to sell it later to buy military from priv market and to keep cash in hand somewhat low.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2019, 23:10:11

Originally posted by zzzzzynxng:

Also, why are people buying up food to "make a jump"? Does food increase NW so much? Is this related to stocking?

<3~~~

After $2b on hand corruption kicks is and you lose money, plus if someone grabs you with a fluff ton of cash on hand, they take lots of it, buy food and place it on market at a price it won't sell then when you are ready to jump recall it and sell it on pvt or public.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

AtticusRex Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 23:24:08

Food is used to protect and store value of excess cash throughout the reset. You don't just buy it at the end. It's typically accumulated over a period of several days to a few weeks, on the backend of the reset.

zzzzzynxng Game profile

Mar 4th 2019, 8:26:29

O.o