Verified:

Dibs_9999999999985 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2019, 19:37:49

that moderators would be able to quit wasting time in dealing with my shenanigans if the devs would step up and learn how to code correctly.
Dibs Ludicrous Was Here.
I'm too lazy to program the computer to do the math that I'm too lazy to do in my head.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 2nd 2019, 19:53:48

Can you just grow up and be polite and not be a pest here? Its really not much to ask for in my opinion.

I have better things to do than delete your drunk rambling, offensive, racist, cheating, bullfluff. Clearly you don't have anything better to do with your life... especially on the weekends... so why not just try to be a productive member of the community here?

Dibs_9999999999984 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2019, 20:07:17

Is it a fake account? Not allowed to post or play.

Duh.

You do not have better things to do than deal with my nonsense. moron. Why else would expend the time and effort to deal with them if you didn't have to?

Dibs_9999999999984 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2019, 20:17:22

Rascism existed long before I used fhe naughty words. It will probably exist long after I'm dead and buried. People will believe what they want to regardless of what reality shows them.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 2nd 2019, 20:24:41

Originally posted by Primeval:
Can you just grow up and be polite and not be a pest here? Its really not much to ask for in my opinion.

I have better things to do than delete your drunk rambling, offensive, racist, cheating, bullfluff. Clearly you don't have anything better to do with your life... especially on the weekends... so why not just try to be a productive member of the community here?