Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2019, 20:46:11

I mean. In terms of the cases going thru the southern district of New York, there seems to be a pretty big pattern of tax fraud and emoluments. The only real doozy from Cohen was that check if it is indeed what he says it is...not really the best dude to ask tho.

Another interesting thing was him saying that Trump is actually NOT under audit. That's a very provable lie and it's as simple as subpoenaing Trump's tax returns, which now the house will have grounds for. Trump's whole excuse for not releasing his returns (as every previous president has done) was that he said he couldnt because he was under audit. Was also a question on his written answers to Mueller. Apparently that was Donald Trump committing an extremely basic form of perjury, but also lying to the American people to shield himself from a likely tax fraud investigation or audit. I think we all remember that lie and I think we all remember him saying it to Congress. That in and of itself is the basic reason Clinton was impeached, lying to Congress. And frankly makes Cohen no worse than trump himself. It's not a good look. Especially telling the same lie to federal prosecutors. That's certainly grounds for impeachment if his tax returns are subpoenaed and hes found to not be under audit. That's plenty enough for Republicans fo bring impeachment charges against Clinton, and all that is before whatever tax crimes he's hiding.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 28th 2019, 20:53:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit