Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 19th 2019, 19:29:35

I know it would require too much effort but it would be cool if there were stealth forces. If you wanted to conduct a top secret operation that didn't display on the newsfeed then you could use stealth jets.. Just a thought!

Marshal Game profile

Feb 19th 2019, 22:24:27

not that hard to figure why.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Feb 19th 2019, 23:02:49

You mean like spy ops?.....
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2019, 23:16:30

Originally posted by macdaddy:
I know it would require too much effort but it would be cool if there were stealth forces. If you wanted to conduct a top secret operation that didn't display on the newsfeed then you could use stealth jets.. Just a thought!

Stealth unless fail op like spies?, There's got to be parameters or else everyone would only produce stealth units.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 20th 2019, 10:45:28

I mean like a stealth division in the military.. where you can do bombing runs and land grabs without it showing up on the newsfeed, alert their defensive alliances or highlight app. Maybe have it like a 1 to 5 production ratio with normal jets in which you cant place them on market to sale.. Or you can only purchase them on the private market at a premium.

Edited By: macdaddy on Feb 20th 2019, 12:06:29

trumpoz Game profile

Feb 22nd 2019, 11:01:38

just so you can farm your multies without it showing in the news?

Marshal Game profile

Feb 22nd 2019, 13:50:24

or do gs/br/ab/missile attacks.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 22nd 2019, 15:36:05

I'm not suggesting creating stealth tanks or troops. Just Stealth jets. the moment you use another military unit other than jets you lose the stealth capability. So it could only be used with bombing runs or 100% jets in land grabs.

Edited By: macdaddy on Feb 22nd 2019, 15:39:18

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2019, 15:42:17

Still killed by turrets?

Maybe increase the amount you lose also.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 22nd 2019, 15:54:26

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Still killed by turrets?

Maybe increase the amount you lose also.

Absolutely..

Such a weapon would be a great tool for preemptive first strikes.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 23rd 2019, 13:49:14

u would still lose :P
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2019, 14:54:41

It would be like adding a Land Grab to spy ops? Spy ops can already kill population and destroy buildings.

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 23rd 2019, 16:47:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
It would be like adding a Land Grab to spy ops? Spy ops can already kill population and destroy buildings.

I see what your saying but destroying buildings and killing population are 2 different operations.. At least by having stealth jets you could do both in one attack without being detected. Not to mention with spy attacks you will usually have to kill him off with military once he gets near death which will show on the newsfeed.. With stealth jets you wouldn't have those problems. I wouldn't put it under spy ops but more as a military unit where you can purchase stealth jets or produce them rather. Plus land grabbing opponents without being initially detected would add more depth to the game.

Edited By: macdaddy on Feb 23rd 2019, 19:52:16

DancingBear Game profile

Feb 23rd 2019, 20:02:47

@Requiem - i don't remember anyone suggesting a new spy op for stealing land - and my first reaction is that this might be a good way to go ... perhaps scale the results to between10% of an SS and 10% of a PS, with regular spy op losses and chances of success or failure. Call the op "political annexation." Perhaps add a potential bad effect on failure as per biotterrorism, maybe yielding land or other assets to the target.

It might change many things, from the value of spy tech to the nature of land kills.

But mostly, implementaion should be straightforward, which is a big plus.

Anybody else like the idea?

*Bonus*

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 23rd 2019, 22:40:10

Originally posted by DancingBear:
@Requiem - i don't remember anyone suggesting a new spy op for stealing land - and my first reaction is that this might be a good way to go ... perhaps scale the results to between10% of an SS and 10% of a PS, with regular spy op losses and chances of success or failure. Call the op "political annexation." Perhaps add a potential bad effect on failure as per biotterrorism, maybe yielding land or other assets to the target.

It might change many things, from the value of spy tech to the nature of land kills.

But mostly, implementaion should be straightforward, which is a big plus.

Anybody else like the idea?

*Bonus*

Its not a bad idea but I would personally like the idea of stealth jets better.

Edited By: macdaddy on Feb 24th 2019, 0:59:06

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Feb 24th 2019, 5:16:46

stealth units would need to come with 2 new techs... stealth and radar. Make it possible to research stealth technology to obiviously make the attacker lose less units per attack, and gain a bit more land per attack, and also make it possible to research radar tech to increase defensive forces detection % and/or increase strength % of fending them off and not gain as much land.. basically negating the stealth tech.

Edited By: LittleItaly on Feb 24th 2019, 5:20:04
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance