Verified:

Invictus Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 15:41:25

Spy and Wafare tech are a ripoff. I have less land more spys a lot of spy tech( other player has zero) and still losing ops. Not to mention lack of missile production.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 16:01:13

warf: 5% chance to get missile so not that high

spal: it was changed a while ago and since then its been somewhat wonky
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

st0ny Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 16:04:26

DR applies to spy ops as well. unlike normal DR, for spy ops makes it harder to succeed the ops.

the missiles you can have in your country at any one time is directly related to your country's land size.

even at max tech for SDI, its still only 90% (98.9% for demo). 1 out of 10 missiles will still get in.
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 17:05:44

Originally posted by st0ny:
DR applies to spy ops as well. unlike normal DR, for spy ops makes it harder to succeed the ops.

the missiles you can have in your country at any one time is directly related to your country's land size.

even at max tech for SDI, its still only 90% (98.9% for demo). 1 out of 10 missiles will still get in.

Re:ops
There's still a random element so godly spal vs 0 spal can still fail, but it's bad luck.
More likely your target has been 'spied out' as mentioned. Between about 30 and 50 ops you start losing like 90% regardless of ratios.

The tech isnt useless though, esp if you can get it for around 1k.

Missile production for me seems to be lackluster every time I need it. fluff happens I suppose.

xzealot60 Game profile

Feb 11th 2019, 9:44:31

sad