sfbob Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 19:34:15

There's an abundance of cheap everything this set... Military... Tech... Oil

trumpoz Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 20:45:01

Casher reset again..... and Im playing techer

st0ny Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 20:50:50

more like commie set? look at the unit prices and tech.. units averaging 150ish and commies only really need units to be at 130 or so to do really well.. but whatever it is... its definitely not a farmer or techer set. hahahaha

i knew i should've played commie :(
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 21:38:43

prices for everything has been horrible in express lately.. There should be more Res/business bots to generate more cash to invest in the markets.

trumpoz Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 22:02:19

Originally posted by macdaddy:
prices for everything has been horrible in express lately.. There should be more Res/business bots to generate more cash to invest in the markets.

Why woukd you care? Couldnt you just create more multies and cheat more? Seriously just go away.

macdaddy Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 22:06:36

Originally posted by trumpoz:

Why woukd you care? Couldnt you just create more multies and cheat more? Seriously just go away.

How about I kill you? From what I heard about your fluff countries that wouldn't be that hard. I guess you are butt hurt because I probably farmed one of your fluff countries into the ground because it was fluff. Congrats, You just made my express kill list,

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2019, 22:11:04

How about I kill you? From what I heard about your fluff countries that wouldn't be that hard. I guess you are butt hurt because I probably farmed one of your fluff countries into the ground because it was fluff. Congrats, You just made my express kill list,

You sir just signed your purple warrant.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

user Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 22:12:34

like he said, just go away

st0ny Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 22:19:26

Originally posted by st0ny:
more like commie set? look at the unit prices and tech.. units averaging 150ish and commies only really need units to be at 130 or so to do really well.. but whatever it is... its definitely not a farmer or techer set. hahahaha

i knew i should've played commie :(

i take it back! could still be a techer set! tech prices went up :D

Edited By: st0ny on Feb 1st 2019, 22:23:15

bug03 Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 22:59:17

I switched from tech to cash when I woke up this morning to 80k unsold bus/res

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2019, 0:08:11

We might take you seriously if we didn't know you have babyfluff. But I thought gal banned your dumbass? Are you evading bans?

Can we permaban him from forums as well? Cheating trash does not deserve a voice.

trumpoz Game profile

Feb 2nd 2019, 0:22:11

I didnt realise purple countries could kill.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2019, 1:48:53

I didnt realise purple countries could kill.

We didn't get that memo...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

st0ny Game profile

Feb 2nd 2019, 10:29:29

suddenly... everything became expensive... :D

amenex Game profile

Feb 2nd 2019, 11:22:39

cheap ones already been bought.. hard to sell at higher price if we have a lot of seller. the person who can sell out the fastest can gain net faster.. everyone preparing for the last day to get to top 10.. it will be more expensive tomorrow and the day after that. from 160 to 200 per jet and turret ehh...

st0ny Game profile

Feb 2nd 2019, 13:40:12

crazy set. im screwed.

all that crazy SS putting all bots into DR oblivion, then hitting players because you ran out of targets, then trying to outrun retals really pushed up unit prices. the DR also allows the bots to really grow and have the cash to buy more tech and units which in turn increases the market prices even more! lol

good luck to the guys still running. :D

i see a techer or two that should be finishing well. perhaps even a casher. commies is a given almost every set but this set more so with unit prices the entire set. :D

Edited By: st0ny on Feb 2nd 2019, 13:54:32