Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2019, 11:40:34

same idiots grabbing for crap acreage, getting retalled for 3x, every reset...

I swear the bot AI is smarter.

sfbob Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 15:15:09

I'm lurking mid table this set, luring people into thinking they'll get an easy grab and then sucker punching them with the retals. So stupid they don't check my retal history, turns, cash, jets etc but a lot of fun for me.

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 16:11:57

I'm just here to toy with some idiot that quad tapped me last set (and got purpled) then had the cheek to message me to only hit bots when i PS'd him this set. Oh the Irony!

st0ny Game profile

Feb 1st 2019, 18:22:36

we need all sorts to make the world go round.

if we don't have dumb farts who can't learn, don't want to learn or better yet, don't know that they don't know... how do you get paid as highly as you do now? :D
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 1st 2019, 18:57:38

Originally posted by Rokkie:
I'm just here to toy with some idiot that quad tapped me last set (and got purpled) then had the cheek to message me to only hit bots when i PS'd him this set. Oh the Irony!

How do you know who he is this set? Or does he have the same name?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2019, 20:54:40

Originally posted by st0ny:
we need all sorts to make the world go round.

if we don't have dumb farts who can't learn, don't want to learn or better yet, don't know that they don't know... how do you get paid as highly as you do now? :D

Haha, good ol' food chain ;)

sfbob Game profile

Feb 2nd 2019, 23:53:32

Oh man I had someone triple tap me, I only retalled once and got most of the land back in one hit so thought I'd leave it at that. Then I get 3 more hits off the same guy and a 'retal' message so I hit him back 5 more times to even it up and also messaged to try explain that hitting someone 6 to 1 is not a retal. He then messaged me crying that I'd ruined his set! Some people on here are truly bizzare... or stupid

trumpoz Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 0:34:03

Originally posted by sfbob:
Oh man I had someone triple tap me, I only retalled once and got most of the land back in one hit so thought I'd leave it at that. Then I get 3 more hits off the same guy and a 'retal' message so I hit him back 5 more times to even it up and also messaged to try explain that hitting someone 6 to 1 is not a retal. He then messaged me crying that I'd ruined his set! Some people on here are truly bizzare... or stupid

They will learn lol

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 0:42:18

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Rokkie:

How do you know who he is this set? Or does he have the same name?

Same name, so assume same guy...

CX LaE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 0:47:11

You've got your morons up top SSing everything for fluff gains and wasting turns/resources doing so. You've got your dumbass techers and indies undercutting by INSANE amounts. Then you have your weps/strat-heavy Tyr grabbing the top 10 (aka what appears to be Helmut - #13 - this set) and being a general knob to compensate for their tiny penis.

All in all, from the outside, looks like a 'normal' round these days.

LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

trumpoz Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 1:00:55

Originally posted by CX LaE:
You've got your morons up top SSing everything for fluff gains and wasting turns/resources doing so. You've got your dumbass techers and indies undercutting by INSANE amounts. Then you have your weps/strat-heavy Tyr grabbing the top 10 (aka what appears to be Helmut - #13 - this set) and being a general knob to compensate for their tiny penis.

All in all, from the outside, looks like a 'normal' round these days.

Dumbass techers are a pain but the resell gains are nice

trumpoz Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 1:02:00

There seem to be a few cashers around which should keep bus/res and jet/turrey higher than it is currently

derptron Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 1:32:18

Originally posted by trumpoz:
There seem to be a few cashers around which should keep bus/res and jet/turrey higher than it is currently

I have no idea where they are, because Jets are less than Troops?! Heck Troops have an Asking price that my near-maxxed MBR can't beat.

Invictus Game profile

Feb 5th 2019, 0:12:06

I move to rename it the, "Multifaceted Server". Because you can try and net, wreck sets, Dr friends and fellow clan mates or just be a a sore losing netter hating revenge seeking suicider!!!

Marhsal

Feb 5th 2019, 7:36:36

every post i make is groundhog day.
Marshal Bot v 3.2

import random

try:
WorldKnowledge.append()

except TruthNotKnownError:
return random.lie()