Jan 28th 2019, 6:16:57

What you talking a out hokage?
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

Hokage Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 8:07:18

no bots here to farm that is all just forget it

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 14:44:05

Here I thought u were in HCnFC and just complaining over being killed thanks to Getafix lol

Marshal Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 15:47:28

this is all-x or farm idiots like united.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Drinks Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 17:18:45

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Here I thought u were in HCnFC and just complaining over being killed thanks to Getafix lol

You complain about getafix but then kill other countries and leave his standing. How noble of you.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 19:17:41

Originally posted by Drinks:
Originally posted by SuperFly:

You complain about getafix but then kill other countries and leave his standing. How noble of you.

Bro I am not complaining about Getafix ABing me into the ground as his form of retaliation for me making ONE 600a PS on him. That is how he likes to retal and our retal is killing your entire team for his actions.

I guess in the spirit of the message that I received from him here is my message to the rest of you. If Getafix dont win team and I dont get to win team than the rest of HCnFC dont get to win team either.

Message from Aston Martin DB5 (#13) sent on Jan 26, 15:01
Report this message
I don't appreciate late grabs, Superfly, and nobody wins Team on my land. You cut my final NW by a lot with that grab and wrecked my set, so enjoy your wrecked set in return.

Now for next set lets not get our panties in a twist if I PS you. Make a legit retal with a SS or a PS and dont throw a tantrum so that your entire team doesnt pay for it.

Let's be real, there are only 30-35 countries in team server, minus the 5 villians and their 1:KILL policy, minus your 4 team mates, minus the NW difference countries so that leaves what 20 +/- options to PS on week 3 of the set? So someone is bound to get an unfortunate PS and I am bound to end up hitting the wrong guy who will spend $900mill to buy 2mill tanks and AB me instead of buying jets to retal and take more land than he lost.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 28th 2019, 19:20:26

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 19:22:54

I will apologize to you innocent guys like Drinks and Ford. You guys didnt do anything other than wrong team at the wrong time.

I know Ford dumped me as a tag mate in the past as he unfortunately ended up paying for my land grabs in previous sets so I guess you might be picking a new team again if you play next set? I'd recommend Zig or Zag they are solid dudes.

Drinks Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 19:46:17

I got hit by 4 clans. So in 4 days if anyone in cwg, darkness, zigzag or zagzig are in the top 5 I can hit them?

Then what is the limit. You killed me this set with 4 days left so I couldn't retal properly. So I'll sit in the "darkness" and hit any of those tags if they ever have a number 1 country. And send a message saying this is because superfly decided to kill me?

There is a limit; what you did was killed an all explore tag and called it justice. Incuding people who put ther country name as their diaplay name. Send me a message if you have a issue. You can find me very easily.

Sort out what you percieve as right mate.
<Drinks> going to bed

Drinks Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 20:04:17

Like seriously. I got 3bn cash on my restart. Am I going to hit Mr Gains and destroy his set and call it justice because his tag killed me.

Is that fair?
<Drinks> going to bed

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 20:04:31

You can definetely attack Darkness thats for sure. I assume the rest were trying to cherry pick the kill?

Zelow told me to hit you (#24) who sent you the chems has been on our kill list for days if you look at his news on eestats.

when we ran out of turns u were down to 294 pop so my guess is the others thought they could cherry pick u for a kill stat?

I dunno but yes feel free to attack Darkness with all your resources. Maybe Getafix can break one of us or me and you can get the kill so that he can do something other than ABing my country which has like 600 buildings left lol

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 20:08:30

Like seriously. I got 3bn cash on my restart. Am I going to hit Mr Gains and destroy his set and call it justice because his tag killed me.

Is that fair?

By looking at the news for Samcro (#5) it looks like he watches news and tries to steal kills. I dont know about trying to wreck Gains probably a bad idea as they have two teams and will probably farm and kill you next set but that is your decision bro.

But I do encourage you to use that $3bill cash to wreck me or any other Darkness country.

Drinks Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 20:17:50

Was 29 hits to kill me from when he started. So well off cherry picking.

Zig zag or zag zig should probably message to clarify if they were doing that. Cause right now they are in on your shenanigans.
<Drinks> going to bed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2019, 20:57:09

And people wonder why this server sucks, that was a fluff move SF, I expected you to leave the guys that didn't do wrong and just kill the one that wrecked you, fluff move bro, fordy, Drinks and the other guy didn't deserve to die.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jan 28th 2019, 20:59:15
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 23:34:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
And people wonder why this server sucks, that was a fluff move SF, I expected you to leave the guys that didn't do wrong and just kill the one that wrecked you, fluff move bro, fordy, Drinks and the other guy didn't deserve to die.

KoH you are so right bro! people like your teammate are the reason why the server sucks. I was just cruising on my way to $60 mill finish and he pulled a fluff move and AB'ed me instead of PSing me back. Pretty sure this is not his first "bad" retal so so maybe pick your teammates better next set? Just food for thought but again its all a personal decision on who you want to tag up with or if you want to net or war next set.

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 23:48:47

Was 29 hits to kill me from when he started. So well off cherry picking.

Zig zag or zag zig should probably message to clarify if they were doing that. Cause right now they are in on your shenanigans.

Drinks, Samcro is me, and yes i was just trying to cherry pick, bit off thou, nothing personal ive done the same before, and probably will do it again.

feel free to ruin my set if it serves you justice.

Drinks Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 7:32:42

Originally posted by Rokkie:

Drinks, Samcro is me, and yes i was just trying to cherry pick, bit off thou, nothing personal ive done the same before, and probably will do it again.

feel free to ruin my set if it serves you justice.

All good, no beef with you guys.
<Drinks> going to bed

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 11:19:55

Is that fair?

My country sucks feel free :-p

Kinda lame to AB for retal and kinda lame to kill the entire tag for it.
Don of LaF

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 12:29:59

What a tiny little country you have, Superfly, hahaha

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 13:36:47

I'll just mention that last time I had a fight with Superfly was on Tourney A. Not surprisingly he ended up being a parking lot there just like he is here. However, Superfly decided to take it cross-server, and after a lot of threats and bullfluff, he sent a missile barrage at me on Alliance from a sneaky little country in hiding. So that's the way he plays. Its no surprise to me that he took out my netting teammates but didn't come after me, because he's a coward.

So now you know why when he hit me with a late grab in Team, with his 27m turrets and Elders buddies, I flattened him.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 14:07:36

[/quote]
Originally posted by Getafix:
I'll just mention that last time I had a fight with Superfly was on Tourney A. Not surprisingly he ended up being a parking lot there just like he is here. However, Superfly decided to take it cross-server, and after a lot of threats and bullfluff, he sent a missile barrage at me on Alliance from a sneaky little country in hiding. So that's the way he plays. Its no surprise to me that he took out my netting teammates but didn't come after me, because he's a coward.

So now you know why when he hit me with a late grab in Team, with his 27m turrets and Elders buddies, I flattened him.

Yes last time in tourney I was in first place as a commie indy which needs land to keep growing on week 3 and on the final week btw. I made 1 land grab on you as I did this set and instead of retaling which you can seeing how you always have cash to buy millions of tanks you AB’ed me as you did this set.

Yes I did go cross server on you as I warned you in our message exchange how BS it is to spend weeks playing a country to have it wrecked by a player who can’t stand to be land grabbed even though he carries no deffenxe. I fair warned you that i would do the same to you in 1a and return the blindside attack to waste your weeks efforts as you do to others.

Yes we took out your netting teammates for playing with a loose canon like your self that plays for the sole purpose of wrecking other countries. If they don’t want to be killed by playing with you there are two options. 1 - don’t get them killed Getafix. Stop being such A jerk with the AB retals and just PS back. 2 - Your teammates can stop tagging up with you and you can continue to AB retal by yourself.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 14:18:23

You flattened me because you get butt hurt when someone sees that you have $3bill cash on hand
And you are a 1.5 mill jet PS.

You want to have so much land and so much stock on hand and you don’t want to carry defence and you don’t want to be land grabbed even though there are only 20 +/- countries that anyone in the top 10 can land grab.

You just want everything Getafix and you do whatever you want without thinking of the repercussions of your actions. You play in a team of 5. If you go and wreck another team you expose your team and that’s what you did here. Me “and my Elders” buddies would have never hit HCnFC had you not AB’ed me. Maybe you didn’t notice but we were all netting as your team was. So the only guy at fault here is you bro so whatever. If you play with HCnFC again next set let them be aware that you are once again opening them up to being at war yet again.

I will go into next set and I will netgain again but with the goal of making a PS again on you once I find your country. I’ll use the same Pablo Escobar name that I have used forever so u know it’s me. I will PS you in week 3 and I will wait for you to Buy 2 million tanks again to AB me and once again people can see that the problem player is actually you and not me.

So Drinks, KoH, Ford you are all on notice that if you tag up with your little buddy Getafix and he retals my PS with ABs we hit all of you again. So maybe warn him to not be such a jerk and to not get you all killed again.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 29th 2019, 14:22:08

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 14:25:17

Also on the whole not coming after you thing. It’s a bit hard to kill the guy who is literally logged into the game waiting to wall 22 hours a day.

Dude you even said that to me yourself so it’s no surprise that you are alive and that we have to chip away at you slowly blowing millions of cash on oil which actually happens to be your oil. The 500k barrels at $640 that you had for sale were bought by us to keep lemming you and then u had more cash to wall so yea don’t be all proud that you are alive when our cash funds your walling lol

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 14:26:29

You can be Pablo, and I'll be like Sparticus next set, bigmouth. Come and find me, lol

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 14:27:28

And maybe you should learn to net too, loser

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 14:30:00

You can be Pablo, and I'll be like Sparticus next set, bigmouth. Come and find me, lol

Sure thing bro I will come find you and I will make a PS on you and I will wait for you to AB me again. It will be the same old story unless you want to actually retal within the 48hr retal window which I
Know you can do Mr. rich billioner.

See you next set.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 14:33:53

And maybe you should learn to net too, loser

I’d net more if I didn’t have to war so much here.

Maybe u should learn how to retal???

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 14:43:30

Lets see some tears now, Supe. You'll be OK, its just a game right?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 14:47:09

So much stuff, hard to find the words to respond. I'll just add one thing at least, get an alarm set up on your phone if you want to go around being a bully on Team.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 15:13:21

No tears on my end bro. Pretty sure that the guy who ABs someone for a land grab is the bully though but go ahead with the spinning.

Also I’ll leave the alarms and alerts to you. I enjoy sleeping and doing more with my day than worrying about this game so have fun being online all day as you anticipate the incoming hits.

Have a good day dude

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 16:07:50

I have one question for you SF, since you already knew he wasn't going to tolerate late set grabs and he would retal in that manner....why in God's green earth did you grab him???

DUDE!!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 16:20:44

I have one question for you SF, since you already knew he wasn't going to tolerate late set grabs and he would retal in that manner....why in God's green earth did you grab him???

DUDE!!!!!!!

Well, that's obvious.. He isn't a scared fluff like you

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 16:32:20

Really, cuz last time we warred it took 3 from you and still managed to not kill me, in express, you got purpled again this past set, talk the talk when you learned to walk, macdumbass.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 19:16:47

Meh.....

Tbh the way superfly plays, I've almost ab'd him to dust in multiple sets this one included. Even if it is just a 600a grab it would ruin someone's set to buy 30m jets to retal anyways. I sent a warning to darkness that he was about to get fluffed up for hits on my friendly war, and we chose to be nice about it. If he did a ps on me with any amount of my stock home I'd probably ab him too. Just saying.

Cut it any way you like, I would have reacted exactly like getafix. People dont get top countries on my land.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 20:27:35

DUDE!!!!!!!

To be totally honest, I did not remember that it was Getafix even though he had messaged earlier about team united as i deleted his message. All i did was spy on HCnFC, Weedy and #35 from Zag and i went with the lowest PS and the biggest return. To be fair i haven't interacted with Getafix since the tourney fiasco of 2 years ago and had I remembered that it was his country I would have probably still made the LG as I did not imagine that he was still that way 2 years later. If i had PS'ed anyone else on the tag would he still have AB'ed me? Would Drinks, Ford or youself have AB'ed me? You might have sent a nuke which would have taken a nice 1k off me and I would have accepted it and moved as I have in the past.

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Meh.....

I sent a warning to darkness that he was about to get fluffed up for hits on my friendly war, and we chose to be nice about it. If he did a ps on me with any amount of my stock home I'd probably ab him too. Just saying.

Cut it any way you like, I would have reacted exactly like getafix. People dont get top countries on my land.

Derrick bro, I had no idea that you had a friendly war with that 2 man tag no one told me anything other than DruncK after we had both hit your arranged war partners.
Also what did I do after the fact? Offered to drop defense so they could retal and I offered to pay reps in another server. both of which were declined. Hardly makes me a bad guy for not knowing that you had a war with that tag.....

There are teams that I respect here like yours so dont worry bro I wont be a top country on your land.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 29th 2019, 20:29:41

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 22:16:29

Your justification for killing 3 not involved countries and leavings the one who fluffed up your set is completely ridiculous.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 22:33:47

They killed them all I think. Maybe the order they did it is suspect but that's just bait taking for wardogs.

And no disrespect intended. I'm just saying from my perspective, if you hit me with stock home and had a decent defense to the point where a retal becomes not worth it from an expense perspective, I would flatten you to make sure you didnt top on my lands.

Lord knows i love the darkness, I'm just saying if i was getafix I'd do the same. Seems pretty rational.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 22:35:50

I'm glad I didn't play this set, would have been a waste of my time.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 22:59:17

Your justification for killing 3 not involved countries and leavings the one who fluffed up your set is completely ridiculous.

We saved the best for last as I mentioned earlier Getafix is a very hard guy to kill especially when the guys trying to kill him are buying his $640 oil to fund his walling.

I'm glad I didn't play this set, would have been a waste of my time.

That is exactly how I felt after working hard to be #1 for 3.5 weeks and logging into a garbage parking lot. Thats where your boys "if I dont net, you dont net" mentality came into play.

KoH like i mentioned in PMs I still love you and you are my bro. Hopefully this is the end of our beef and everyone can try to net peacefully again. However if Getafix wants some sort of retribution and he strikes while tagged HCnFC then we are back to warring yet again so make sure that he does not start fluff while in your team if you tag up with him next round.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 29th 2019, 23:03:14

Invictus Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 23:11:11

Dam bro you ended up like the real Pablo!

Veritas

Jan 29th 2019, 23:24:02

All if fair in love and war... when will the damn snowflakes learn it and apply it like a boss!
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 23:27:56

Superfly:
Jan 29th 2019, 14:18:23
"I will go into next set and I will netgain again but with the goal of making a PS again on you once I find your country. I’ll use the same Pablo Escobar name that I have used forever so u know it’s me. I will PS you in week 3 and I will wait for you to Buy 2 million tanks again to AB me and once again people can see that the problem player is actually you and not me."

Getafix:
Jan 29th 2019, 14:26:29
"You can be Pablo, and I'll be like Sparticus next set, bigmouth. Come and find me, lol "

Superfly:
Jan 29th 2019, 14:30:00

"Sure thing bro I will come find you and I will make a PS on you and I will wait for you to AB me again. It will be the same old story unless you want to actually retal within the 48hr retal window which I
Know you can do Mr. rich billioner.

See you next set. "

See you next set Superfly

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2019, 23:36:58

DRAMA!!!
Catch me on ir c

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 30th 2019, 0:43:50

Ok bro see
Originally posted by Shweezy:
DRAMA!!!

Hahaha nah more like giving some life to the team board. We haven’t seen much activity all month :P

Marshal Game profile

Jan 30th 2019, 13:53:14

cuz you've been netting besides derrick et co.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 30th 2019, 22:03:14

Hmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2019, 0:04:39

yeah, I was all-x missing turns. I do have ~5 bill cash on my restart but why put in the effort? I'm not interested in any bullfluff, I'm pretty good at killing, probably better than any darkness scrubs, but who has the time?

I'm already breaking my one server rule so maybe I should just cut it back down to 1 again next set and let you fluffs figure it out. Have fun with that.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 31st 2019, 0:12:59
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Nerrus Game profile

Jan 31st 2019, 2:22:34

Originally posted by mrford:
yeah, I was all-x missing turns. I do have ~5 bill cash on my restart but why put in the effort? I'm not interested in any bullfluff, I'm pretty good at killing, probably better than any darkness scrubs, but who has the time?

I'm already breaking my one server rule so maybe I should just cut it back down to 1 again next set and let you fluffs figure it out. Have fun with that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2019, 4:09:09

Lol right nerrus. Hahaha

I basically never restart when I get killed netting. I just wait for the next round. 12 sets in a year. Enjoy it while its enjoyable for ya.

Also continue playing team. It takes like 10 seconds every 3 days. Theres no such thing as messing up someone's hard work on team because there is no hard work in team.