Verified:

trumpoz Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 14:34:48

On solo servers with no allies PS is really overpowered.

A single country can stay in GDI and topfeed the entire server and nothing can be done by other players to protect thrmselves. Even without the mil strength bonus it is difficult to stop an all/heavy jetter.

Remove the mil bonus for PS and maybe diuble the building capture and/ghost acres created as a compensation.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 15:30:31

yur not 1st nor last who wants to remove ps bonus on solo servers w/o allies.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2019, 21:21:31

I've been stating that since allies got removed.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 23:12:38

that's possible.

Teaspoon Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 2:56:12

Big countries take land from little counties, get fat and vulnerable... keeps a nice balance with smaller all-x. So if you nerfed this explore rates should increase.

Because countries who get big quickly would become very dominate and insulated from reprisal.

Teaspoon Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 3:02:50

If you double buildings taken then dictator with some weapons tech would become 300% better. Very powerful.

Teaspoon Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 3:06:09

Teaspoon Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 5:30:00

Dictator vs republic, there would be massive mismatch.

Other ideas, could make the upkeep for jets a lot more, half the turret upkeep and add that to jet upkeep instead.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 8:30:22

i agree on jets upkeep.

probably increase jets upkeep to 50% more than turrets.

also, reduce PS strength to + 20%. the loss of 30% strength roughly covers the loss of defensive allies.
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

Marshal Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 15:20:44

you know there's edit button?

DruncK Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 15:37:37

Originally posted by Marshal:
you know there's edit button?

...if only there was an "ignore Marshall" button #sadface

Marshal Game profile

Jan 28th 2019, 20:45:18

there used to be but devs removed it.

Teaspoon Game profile

Jan 29th 2019, 6:32:01

Increase jets to 150% of current, but also reduce turret expenses to 50% of current expenses. If jets increase and turrets aren't reduced to compensate then a whole bunch of cash gets removed from the game economy and that's less fun because it effects the market quite a lot.

Also it obviously effects heavy jet countries negatively which is the point. At turrets of 50% current expenses and jets are 150% it would be 3x more expensive to run all jets vs all turrets

Stony suggests reducing PS to 20%, I reckon keep it as is 150%. It does keep big countries in check..because you can't really get out of range of midzone countries. But ps at 20% Is not a bad idea.

Changing PS bonus to double buildings would be a wild idea and would change things a lot, counties that got a head start would be able to pull a gap on the rest of the pack much easier being very difficult to retal. I say wild.. not bad it would be an interesting change... to me a super strat would be explore to 3500 acres tech start switch to dictator max weaponst tech military strat and then go into annihilation mode.

st0ny Game profile

Feb 3rd 2019, 12:06:59

how about bonus points? was just looking at it and i saw a defense bonus... 16 bonus points for 1%.... why the heck is that even there?! lol

why not change that to 8 bonus points for 2%. every time you take another def bonus with the bonus points it goes up by an additional 2%. so 1st click 2%, second click 4%, third click 6%, fourth click 8% fifth click 10% giving you a total of 30% total def bonus spread over a period of 5 days.

so the max you can get at for example the 3rd day will be 12%. if you decide to put the bonus points of the first 2 days into GDI, then on the 3rd day, you'll only be eligible for 2%.

or something along those lines. :D

Edited By: st0ny on Feb 3rd 2019, 12:11:08
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2019, 15:21:15

Originally posted by trumpoz:
On solo servers with no allies PS is really overpowered.

A single country can stay in GDI and topfeed the entire server and nothing can be done by other players to protect thrmselves. Even without the mil strength bonus it is difficult to stop an all/heavy jetter.

Remove the mil bonus for PS and maybe diuble the building capture and/ghost acres created as a compensation.

Is it as simple as leave the 50% capture rate but nerf the 50% attack strength? *shrugs*