Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2019, 7:00:09

The density of the douchebag population has increased a lot. Perhaps it might be a time to loosen some of the rules that stop cooperative behavior to defend players of long-standing from douchebags.

How about it?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

bug03 Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 7:33:21

Learn to play. Don’t like the game mode? Switch modes.

trumpoz Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 10:24:26

Cerberus - have you thought about reporting said conduct?

sfbob Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 10:52:37

Originally posted by Cerberus:
The density of the douchebag population has increased a lot. Perhaps it might be a time to loosen some of the rules that stop cooperative behavior to defend players of long-standing from douchebags.

How about it?

I have thought this before. For example if there's a big tyranny all jetter top feeding the top ten then the top ten don't have much option other than wait until they are picked off as individuals. If on the other hand the top 10 got together and group killed the all jetter then it would probably be seen as collusion. Maybe some of this type of activity should be allowed.

sfbob Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 11:07:12

Originally posted by sfbob:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

How about it?

I have thought this before. For example if there's a big tyranny all jetter top feeding the top ten then the top ten don't have much option other than wait until they are picked off as individuals. If on the other hand the top 10 got together and group killed the all jetter then it would probably be seen as collusion. Maybe some of this type of activity should be allowed.

Probably be impossible to police though and just cause chaos. There are other ways to negate the effect of douchbags. XZ million turrets usually does the trick.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 11:54:48

usual amount.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

trumpoz Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 14:26:13

XZ million turrets usually does the trick.

No it doesnt. You found that out 2 resets ago if I recall......

If I play douchbag Ill generally have up to 14mil jets at 130% weapons when topfeeding. Good luck stopping that offense on a PS - that is 27.3mil turrets raw. It is stupidly easy to get that. I can have 2 full days lazily stocking before unloading. I a couple of sets ago I was running 12mil jets, 3mil turrets at 130% and still had 1.5bil onhand. Moral of the story..... PS mil bonus needs to be removrd off on servers were allies are not allowed. Maybe replace it with greater ghost acres or double building capture.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 14:27:34

#PSisOverpoweredWithoutAllies
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

trumpoz Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 14:36:56

I swear I shoukd AB snd country whose owner uses hastags......

Helmut Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 15:21:42

Limiting PS's to 2 Brigades would work too.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 15:36:40

not that much that it'd make big diff if can do 2 ps attacks every couple hrs.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sfbob Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 15:38:03

Originally posted by trumpoz:

XZ million turrets usually does the trick.

No it doesnt. You found that out 2 resets ago if I recall......

If I play douchbag Ill generally have up to 14mil jets at 130% weapons when topfeeding. Good luck stopping that offense on a PS - that is 27.3mil turrets raw. It is stupidly easy to get that. I can have 2 full days lazily stocking before unloading. I a couple of sets ago I was running 12mil jets, 3mil turrets at 130% and still had 1.5bil onhand. Moral of the story..... PS mil bonus needs to be removrd off on servers were allies are not allowed. Maybe replace it with greater ghost acres or double building capture.

I hardly went turret heavy that set, yeah any jet heavy country can PS anyone but only once if the target has enough turrets, then have to wait to get their jets back so its not as though they can hammer them over and over with PSs. I do agree with removing / reducing the PS bonus though. Turrets do at least deter the casual douchebag and at least hinder the expert douchebag.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 27th 2019, 17:02:42

i really need to grow a pair and stop stocking at 20m turrets... thats why i didnt break 40m last set. :(
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."